Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] bhCoins Serie 4 DIY physical bitcoin LIMITED EDITION - page 4. (Read 5335 times)

legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Do we assemble our own coins? That would affect the resale value. How do we know that any particular coin actually has a private key, or that the original owner no longer has a copy of the private key?
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Looks cool and it's nice to have different options available, I think I like the antique finishes the most myself. Can't buy any right this moment as I've spent way too much on purchases lately, but will try to order a few Asap.

Great to see you back for another round.

Agreed!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Great to see you back for another round.  I'll take one of each.  Will send a PM now

I'd like the lowest numbers for each.
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Hi, we are proud to introduce you the brand new bhCoins Serie 4 DIY (Do It Yourself) physical coin. Only 600 coins minted (150 of each finish).

check complete album

28mm diameter
2 mm thickness
20 mm hologram diameter
10x10 mm back square
8.6 grams weight

You can choose between four coin finish: mirror golden, antique golden(out of stock), mirror silver and antique silver.

Option 1 DIY kit includes:
  1 coin assembled with numbered hologram and WIF private key, coin capsule, coin zip bag.

Option 2 DIY kit with:
   1 coin unassembled, 2 printed WIF private keys, 2 holograms (without numbering), coin capsule, coin zip bag

The price list for both options is:

Quantity          Kit Unit Price    
1-10                         0.05 BTC            
11-25                       0.04 BTC            

Price will increase as the coins are sold.

Worldwide registered (w/track number) shipping: ASK for quote

Address list of assembled coins (Option 1 Kit) is here: https://mega.co.nz/#F!TcVW0ZaK!tZ_rM8Ag-kQ4BSvK-gMVeQ

We will wait your order!

GPG public key: http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=bhcoins

Pages:
Jump to: