Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] bhCoins Serie 4 DIY physical bitcoin LIMITED EDITION - page 3. (Read 5335 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
Can you please confirm my order of 4 coins, recieving my address and payment of BTC0.185?
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
I want 2, gold and silver finish. Maybe a stupid question, but where can I find pictures of the coins? Can you let me know how to order and what the costs are?

You can click on the picture in the first post to enlarge it.

I think you order by pm or posting in the thread.  Grin

To be clear, I want all 4 Grin lowest numbers possible Smiley

We are working on a nice online photo album too.

Just PMed you with address payment.

So escrow is not possible? If not, I do want you to give me positive trust after the deal Smiley I pm'd you with questions, which numbers do I get?

No for this time. Of course. Numbers are picked randomly from #500 and upper as we used same hologram as previous series.
Why the new account btw? They sold coins before didn't they?
They did, but somewhere along the line decided to use a new account just for this purpose. I bought their bhCoins Serie 3 from this account and all went well.

The new account is because we are two person now working on this project  Cheesy
legendary
I want 2, gold and silver finish. Maybe a stupid question, but where can I find pictures of the coins? Can you let me know how to order and what the costs are?

I think you order by pm or posting in the thread.  Grin

If you want them assembled it would be 4x 0.03 = 0.12 plus shipping 0.185 BTC
or four coins disassembled would be 4x0.021 = 0.084 plus shipping 0.149 BTC

We are working on a nice online photo album too.

Just PMed you with address payment.

So escrow is not possible? If not, I do want you to give me positive trust after the deal Smiley I pm'd you with questions, which numbers do I get?
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
They did, but somewhere along the line decided to use a new account just for this purpose. I bought their bhCoins Serie 3 from this account and all went well.
legendary
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

legendary
I want 4, all types, mirror golden, antique golden, mirror silver and antique silver, the first numbers that are still available. Maybe a stupid question, but where can I find pictures of the coins? Can you let me know how to order and what the costs are?
Activity: 711
Merit: 532
These look great, I just ordered a couple of the shinier ones. I was very happy with bhCoin's series 1 and 2.
Why is shipping so expensive?
how exactly are the coims sent? $30 seems a bit steep for postage...  Huh

You can pay less for shipping if you make a group buy  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
I trust bhCoins somewhat, but with DIY coins I also need to trust all the previous owners.
Why? You can remove the existing hologram, generate a new address and use that for your coin. Just slap a new hologram on it and you are done.

In that case, a DIY physical bitcoin is just a holder for a paper wallet. You don't really need the hologram -- any tape will do. I know that is sufficient for many people, but I was hoping for more. That's all.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

It appears they are being sent via USPS Registered mail.

It can get pricey. I charge $30 for US shipments as I insure it for the value paid also.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
I trust bhCoins somewhat, but with DIY coins I also need to trust all the previous owners.
Why? You can remove the existing hologram, generate a new address and use that for your coin. Just slap a new hologram on it and you are done.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
These look great, well done! I will buy some as soon as I can.

Do we assemble our own coins? That would affect the resale value. How do we know that any particular coin actually has a private key, or that the original owner no longer has a copy of the private key?
If you want to resell them, either include a hologram so that the buyer can generate a new private key or just don't assemble the coin. Trust is always an issue with physical Bitcoins. How do I know that Max (creator of the Kialara) doesn't have a copy of the private key in my Kialara? I don't. I just trust Max to not fuck me. With DIY coins you can always generate your own keys if you don't trust the manufacturer.

Do we assemble our own coins? That would affect the resale value. How do we know that any particular coin actually has a private key, or that the original owner no longer has a copy of the private key?
If you want to resell them, either include a hologram so that the buyer can generate a new private key or just don't assemble the coin. Trust is always an issue with physical Bitcoins. How do I know that Max (creator of the Kialara) doesn't have a copy of the private key in my Kialara? I don't. I just trust Max to not fuck me. With DIY coins you can always generate your own keys if you don't trust the manufacturer.
Exactly! It's is full trust between both parties. You can always print your own keys for max security.

But we can assemble the coins for an extra fee and we can provide buyer with a list of coin number/address pairs too.
Same shipping rate to EU?

Yes, worldwide shipping rate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Same shipping rate to EU?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

Pages:
Jump to: