Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BitcoinAmerica - OGame - Play for FREE, earn BTC [2.000.000 satoshi] - page 4. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Oшибкa! Recycler нe paбoтaeт! Bыcкaкивaeт cooбщeниe пpи oтпpaвкe https://yadi.sk/i/UfuzZPQRu8bQR
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i have spent a lot of time, dark matter for this game to get to the top 1. So i dont think 5% is ok with me Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Well even being at top 10 i dont wanna any kind of reward i would like to see the game running and without bugs, try to use those pot to hire someone to handle the bugs, i dont know how big the bugs are but they have solution for sure.
Activity: 1
hi! i'm ok with the suggestion of "marlboroza"

take one person to resolve the bugs

and find a good crowfounder sponsoring to invest ina pool price (like starcraft or others payprogame or blizzard ...or i don't know maybe private founds)

you can maybe open a channel live on webtv like ponf and tudd or hearthstone ....with big attack on direct^^ ....i don't know.!!!!?!!!and earn $ to invest ina pool price

you idea to transpose ogame version bitcoin is very exiting

no more stay on pending the question about darkmatter? (avantage  deposit with credit card$£/disadvantage without invest) but nevermind.....

the solution is in your hands
i hope you will found a good way!

3Bx1yuaFAns7wSoPAtn1n8QTf59jzJPEK6
if can i help.....im here!

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
lol the user galaxyhunter has Impulse Drive at level 7 but neven paid it !!!
this is toaly bugggy .-.-
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

It happened again Grin

Ok, so bugs are: wrong defense, including for now light lasers and rocket launchers, research going up few levels without researching, no attack mssgs.

I would suggest to you again that you give this reward to someone who can help you deal with bugs, and restart server, instead of searching for another outsource game where you can find also unsolvable bugs. Anyway, what ever you decide to do, here is my address: 19fiG4q7kmMhcKGqnoeXBjsYoMsAwyAZP5 

cheers
Activity: 197
Ok I just saw a bug literally!

I scanned 1:10:9 and before it looked like this

first scan:

08-10 02:40:02   Headquarters   Report espionage
Resources Homeworld [1:10:9] the 10.08.2016 14:40:03
Metal   75.986       Crystal   4.417 Deuterium   10.195       Energy   1.718
Fleet
Defense
Rocket Launcher   2       Light Laser   1
Buildings
Metal Mine   17       Crystal Mine   13
Deuterium Synthesizer   6       Solar Plant   17
Robotics Factory   4       Shipyard   2
Metal Storage   5       Crystal Storage   3
Deuterium Tank   1       Research Lab   1
Research
Computer Technology   5       Energy Technology   3
Combustion Drive   2       Laser Technology   6

and after one minute i get this on same planet:

Resources Homeworld [1:10:9] the 10.08.2016 14:41:33
Metal   255.000       Crystal   75.000 Deuterium   20.000       Energy   1.718
Fleet
Defense
Rocket Launcher   2       Light Laser   1
Buildings
Metal Mine   17       Crystal Mine   13
Deuterium Synthesizer   6       Solar Plant   17
Robotics Factory   4       Shipyard   2
Metal Storage   5       Crystal Storage   3
Deuterium Tank   1       Research Lab   1
Research
Computer Technology   5       Energy Technology   3
Combustion Drive   2       Laser Technology   6

Attack
Probability of detection of the fleet of spy : 0 %

You see how all his storage is filled up until the limit ?  Right to the limit, after 1 Minute.

Regards

Quote from: hastalavista on Today at 16:57:00
you could give me 100 000 dark matter instead of satoshis.

Actually the game have a big bug in defense and others minor bugs, it's not a big deal still playing..

yes i meant in the next game, if it is still ogame...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
У мeня пpoпaли paкeтныe ycтaнoвки и лaзepы. Дaжe тe 4, кoтopыe вчepa пocтpoил!!! Shocked  Aдмин ИCПPABЬTE ПOЖAЛУЙCTA...  Cry

I think he said that he lost his rocket launchers and lasers, and he ask you to fix that  Grin

Ok guys, I found a general failure on the defense system of the game and don't know how to fix that making the game unable to play at this point.

I apologize you all and want to pay you all, however I don't know how, I'm thinking in paid 5% for every player of top 20, 100.000 satoshi for each one, what do you all think about that?

Please left your suggestion here and you nick on game and your bitcoin address. Thanks!

Nah, its ok, you don't have to pay, use that satoshi from reward and rather pay someone to fix bugs  Wink

Yeap, I was checking about his rocket launchers and lasers, so yesterday everyone had 19/1 and today everyone have 1/1 and I don't now what is causing this bug, and it's this bug wich f****d the game!

Actually the game have a big bug in defense and others minor bugs, it's not a big deal still playing..

So, while we decide what to do with the prizes, I'll try to find a similar strategy game to run and you all can decide if want the satoshi or bonus on the next game(if I find a good one. without bugs..)
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
У мeня пpoпaли paкeтныe ycтaнoвки и лaзepы. Дaжe тe 4, кoтopыe вчepa пocтpoил!!! Shocked  Aдмин ИCПPABЬTE ПOЖAЛУЙCTA...  Cry

I think he said that he lost his rocket launchers and lasers, and he ask you to fix that  Grin

Ok guys, I found a general failure on the defense system of the game and don't know how to fix that making the game unable to play at this point.

I apologize you all and want to pay you all, however I don't know how, I'm thinking in paid 5% for every player of top 20, 100.000 satoshi for each one, what do you all think about that?

Please left your suggestion here and you nick on game and your bitcoin address. Thanks!

Nah, its ok, you don't have to pay, use that satoshi from reward and rather pay someone to fix bugs  Wink
Not only the defense system, obviously lot of problems with research system too.

I don't need satoshis, I am place 5 now, Moses.

If you restart the game tell us before you launch it in this thread here.

Thanks

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
this is totaly buggy i never revied a Figth Log !!!
never seeen that someone attacked me this is very bad ??

PLEASE EVERYONE

Go to Options on left menu and change the option Maximum fleet messages to 5, 10 or whatever
I think that's why nobody see defense reports, anyone give a feedback if it worked, thank you all!

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
Site works fine for me. A few small bugs here and there but for a free game it is good.
legendary
this is totaly buggy i never revied a Figth Log !!!
never seeen that someone attacked me this is very bad ??
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Game is full of bugs .

I research impuls drive to level 2, now I open
the game and its on 7. level.

Also, I have a lot of rocket launch. and lasers,
but didnt build a single unit.

Please fix all bugs.

same on me yesterday i had 10 rocket lunacher !!!
but e never builded one !!
today i have 1 rocket and one lase but i never builded defense !!

my accoutn : mari88

and allways wenn i start a expedition i get this error message:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: user_authlevel in /customers/c/f/6/bitcoinamerica.com.br/httpd.www/application/controllers/game/fleet4.php on line 483 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /customers/c/f/6/bitcoinamerica.com.br/httpd.www/application/controllers/game/fleet4.php:483) in /customers/c/f/6/bitcoinamerica.com.br/httpd.www/application/libraries/FunctionsLib.php on line 588 

I think you got attacked, everyone have 19/1 as default, maybe you lost 9 on first attack and 8 on the second one, I think it's some bug with messages and you don't saw the defense report..

About the php error, which cord are you trying to attack?
legendary
Game is full of bugs .

Please fix all bugs.

same on me yesterday i had 10 rocket lunacher !!!
but e never builded one !!
today i have 1 rocket and one lase but i never builded defense !!

my accoutn : mari88

and allways wenn i start a expedition i get this error message:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: user_authlevel in /customers/c/f/6/bitcoinamerica.com.br/httpd.www/application/controllers/game/fleet4.php on line 483 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /customers/c/f/6/bitcoinamerica.com.br/httpd.www/application/controllers/game/fleet4.php:483) in /customers/c/f/6/bitcoinamerica.com.br/httpd.www/application/libraries/FunctionsLib.php on line 588 
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
It was upgraded to 6 or 7 i really can't remember. Now its 3? Why? Where are my heavy lasers now? I had lots of them.  I need to research them again? So many wasted resources!

I sent a PM to you, reply me and we can talk about help you.

please do not make seep so fast that ruins that uni !!!
make speed max 2x !!!

and please make a maximum uf planes !

kind regards

People wanna satoshi, that's why..

У мeня пpoпaли paкeтныe ycтaнoвки и лaзepы. Дaжe тe 4, кoтopыe вчepa пocтpoил!!! Shocked  Aдмин ИCПPABЬTE ПOЖAЛУЙCTA...  Cry

What do you mean?

Game is full of bugs .

Please fix all bugs.

What's your nick on game?
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Game is full of bugs .

Please fix all bugs.
Activity: 121
У мeня пpoпaли paкeтныe ycтaнoвки и лaзepы. Дaжe тe 4, кoтopыe вчepa пocтpoил!!! Shocked  Aдмин ИCПPABЬTE ПOЖAЛУЙCTA...  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: