Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BitcoinAmerica - OGame - Play for FREE, earn BTC [2.000.000 satoshi] - page 8. (Read 6763 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Soo admin this week we will see the new value of the pot i believe, the game is slowing growing, i like the game and i will keep my support all days as i wanna this project to became bigger as possible.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Подскажите, пожалуйста, что надо делать, чтобы получить черную материю?
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
The German translation is full of errors !!! Look like a non German child translated it.

I could translate it better, if you want me to.
How you determine point? how to increase my point rank?
I have make alliance "IND-Ex" you can join me guys

every 1000 Ressurces you use will be 1point Wink

kind regards

I didnt know how the point system working thanks for the update.
ive tried to register on main page, but i can't select universe or enter my email or anything?
broken? when i click to enter username i cant even click box to type inside..
regards.
-Katerniko1

There is only one universe at the moment, soo you cant choose you can join the current one and try to be top  there, im sure the game has potencial but need gamers to pay and compete.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
ive tried to register on main page, but i can't select universe or enter my email or anything?
regards.
-Katerniko1

Have some bug when you click on the universe.. just reload the page and fill the data(don't click on universe/leave it in blank).
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 154
Your Anger. Your Anchor. But I`ll SAIL.
Activity: 238
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Open source Ogame?!! Where can we see the source?

https://github.com/XG-Project/XG-Project
Have fun!

I got your rules but there isnt a date to end and those should be a must to be top 10 isnt soo hard at the moment, you should give us a timeline to let the competition begins, otherwise people will just wait and relax.

It's a round game, speed 1, there's not how to know when it will end, just starting this universe, there's only 100 people registered, the game will be much bigger and the prizes too.
And you can attack others players, so isn't just wait and relax Grin

Is this prize weekly, monthly? Are you going to publish winners here?

at the end of the universe

What to do to build a shipyard ?

Here is a usefull link for you all new to ogame  Wink

http://ogame.wikia.com/wiki/Dependency_Tree

I'll put the wiki on the first post however I don't checked if it's from the same version
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
Activity: 238
What to do to build a shipyard ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
A little warning - every trade with merchant will cost you dark matter. Every look into galaxy/system will cost you deuterium.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

every 1000 Ressurces you use will be 1point Wink

kind regards
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
I got your rules but there isnt a date to end and those should be a must to be top 10 isnt soo hard at the moment, you should give us a timeline to let the competition begins, otherwise people will just wait and relax.

It's a round game, speed 1, there's not how to know when it will end, just starting this universe, there's only 100 people registered, the game will be much bigger and the prizes too.

Is this prize weekly, monthly? Are you going to publish winners here?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029
Open source Ogame?!! Where can we see the source?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
I am trying your game, so far its looking very good. Only 1 thing is missing here - chat is must have for games like this! Can you implement it in game?
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
spanish translate .... not good Smiley But people understand hahahaha

playing!
hahahah that what we learn from the basic spanish class..

Thanks, I send a PM to know your username

-Do your game have the alliance message ? For the alliance member to send it to the others ?
- Don't you think that it will be better if you have some icons for some of this: Message, Fleet, Resources,etc . It will be very nice if you develop them with icons Smiley
kind regards

Enter in Aliance and check for "Circular message -    send circular message", tell me if it works

I only use Mozilla Firefox, and I trying to playing this game, but always many the javascript to install for support this game. Could you give me, the best solution?

What do you mean? I'll download the Firefox and see what's the problem

Admin can you please share your game rules, i know the advertise will be an extra source to the pot, but there is no further information besides current pot being 0,02btc and growing daily or weekly, will this be a round game? Kindly provide some extra information about how the prize will be handled,thanks.

I'll upload the prize one time a week, since there are just one banner from MellowAds, I'll update the amount after a week, more active players will generate a better pot.
Sincerely, I don't know yet about the prize share, I was thinking about 50% share between all members from top 1 aliance and the others 50% goes to the top10 players, like  1st - 24%, 2nd - 18%, 3rd -15%, 4th - 12%, 5th -10%, 6th - 8%, 7th -   6%, 8th - 4%, 9th - 2%, 10th - 1%.. However I have nothing defined yet, that's why I don't post the details..
Yes, it's a round game, we are starting in universe 1, if people enjoy it, we can do more rounds!
Rules are on the 1st post, you are not allowed to use multiples accounts, earn resources from illegal forms(using a small planet for example), bugs, any king of cheating.

This is exactly what we needed Smiley Are you planing to a ref program?
It's hard to know who reffered who, that's why I put the translations bounty
edit: maybe I'll add a little bounty to facebook shares too!

i have activated the Geologist and when i looking at the Resource settings, i do not see the rising of 10% :-? is that the error ?
and what does the green number next to the production/hour mean :-?
Thanks for the info mileymatmun, I'm checking it, will reply to you soon!
edit: "The Geologist increases the production of Metal, Crystal and Deuterium by 10% on each planet but does not affect the base income."
The number between "(xx)" it's the difference gain between mine level.. 36(level 1) + (43) = 79(level 2)
Pages:
Jump to: