Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] BitcoinAmerica - OGame - Play for FREE, earn BTC [2.000.000 satoshi] - page 6. (Read 6763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
Yeah keep telling people this, it's as believable as you not knowing why the fleet is returning at the same time, acting like an idiot doesn't make us believe you have no idea of the game.

http://prntscr.com/c3b43t

Here is my fleet. Whole 1 ship. Didn't come back home, it was only wrong mssg in game Grin I still didn't heard your nick. I sent pm to admin to double check my account because of this points. No need to be angry, or you think i would post my nick here because i am cheater? . Ill send you my reward when server finish if you want this couple of $$  Grin
We can use escrow if you like  Grin
Relax m8, there are worst things in life to be worried than a game.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange
i think galaxyhunter is bug using...

also why does every little inactive noob have 19 rocket launchers and 3 light lasers? is this too a bug?

like this nobody can attack (inactive) noobs to gain points, the game makes no sense like this, i mean, wtf

also with bug using players like galaxyhunter you will lose the players who play fair, like me, i am considering leaving the game when you do not change certain things like the defense i mentioned above

I think it's default, each player have 19/3. Build more spaceships, kill then all  Cool and have a good farm

About the galaxyhunter(marlboroza), I think he build or research something wich worth a lot of points, you can check in the calc:
http://www.toolsforogame.com/costes/costs.aspx?idi=en-us
for example, when you upgrade the solar plant from level 12 to level 13 you will increase your points from 614.4 to 1228.8 points.
The user sent me a PM too to investigate, if he's cheating, will be banned for sure.

About the going/returning, I think the system calculate and show when the fleets will return to your base.
Thanks all for the feedback.

edit:
Great game, many years of playing...  Smiley

any chance to upgrade game skin to newer version?  Roll Eyes

You are welcome Bitdonator!
Unfortunaly this version is a open source from xg project, the newer version is not Sad
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Yeah keep telling people this, it's as believable as you not knowing why the fleet is returning at the same time, acting like an idiot doesn't make us believe you have no idea of the game.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

Don't understand this, i send fleet, and it is going and returning same time? Hmm..

AND NOW:

Wao i dont know how can galaxyhunter get more than 1000 points in one day. It is amazing

I don't really know, i was second yesterday, i don't even know how we get points.

also with bug using players like galaxyhunter you will lose the players who play fair, like me, i am considering leaving the game when you do not change certain things like the defense i mentioned above

Listen you, i wont say donk, but spam accusin with no evidence, before accusing someone of using bugs better check with that player why he has so much points, and does he even know why he has so much points. I am sick tired of jelious players who don't know how to play game and everyone else is than using bugs and i don't know what else. SO, Please, what is your igm NICK? I gave you mine. I have 3 words for you - L2P.

also why does every little inactive noob have 19 rocket launchers and 3 light lasers? is this too a bug?

like this nobody can attack (inactive) noobs to gain points, the game makes no sense like this, i mean, wtf

Be sure if those player is abusing some bug he will get suspended and taken off from the game, sure those player has something around it jumped to top position too fast, but maybe he had invested into the game. Soo lets give some time to admin to hanlde all problems around the game, remember this open source and admin is making what he can to run the game fair to all players.

And for third time i don't know why i have so much point and i dont know how they are distributed. I come 1 or 2 times per day, click few buildings and reaserch and thats about it.

JESUS
just delete all the rocketlaunchers and light lasers, that would be enough, i could have hundreds of points now, but i cannot attack anyone because of this BS
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Be sure if those player is abusing some bug he will get suspended and taken off from the game, sure those player has something around it jumped to top position too fast, but maybe he had invested into the game. Soo lets give some time to admin to hanlde all problems around the game, remember this open source and admin is making what he can to run the game fair to all players.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
Great game, many years of playing...  Smiley

any chance to upgrade game skin to newer version?  Roll Eyes

Activity: 154
Wao i dont know how can galaxyhunter get more than 1000 points in one day. It is amazing
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

I think you send 2 different attacks

the first one with 2 small cargo and 1 heavy fighter
the second with 1 small cargo and 3 heavy fighter

And both fleets are returning direct to your planet
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Aдмин! Пoчeмy пocлe aтaки  нa зaплaниpoвaннyю мнoю плaнeтy флoт нe вoзвpaщaeтcя, a caмocтoятeльнo aтaкyeт дpyгyю плaнeтy???  Oбъяcнитe пoжaлyйcтa!

Can you send a print please?

BANNED USERS
badblood - multiple accounts/trying sql injection
popobava - multiple accounts/trying sql injection

Eristoe - multiple accounts
Gandriel - multiple accounts
Gronours - multiple accounts
Ombrelune - multiple accounts
Origines - multiple accounts

GENERAL SPEED CHANGED TO 2
FLEET SPEED CHANGED TO 2
PRODUCTION SPEED CHANGED TO 2
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Aдмин! Пoчeмy пocлe aтaки  нa зaплaниpoвaннyю мнoю плaнeтy флoт нe вoзвpaщaeтcя, a caмocтoятeльнo aтaкyeт дpyгyю плaнeтy???  Oбъяcнитe пoжaлyйcтa!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Admin fix the bug on mobile please. Its very annoying whenever i log in mobile it directs me to fake warning page

What the warning page says?

"Virus has been found!!"  And my phone starts to buzz like crazy! People on turkish section are complaining about same issue, too.

It was advertisement just press back button to stop that vibration that kind of advertisement is just made for scaring people that his phone got infected by various.

O.O maybe it's the bitvertise banner
bidvertiser is worse adnetwork better you should use chitika.
bidvertiser's popups will kill your website traffic.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
Admin fix the bug on mobile please. Its very annoying whenever i log in mobile it directs me to fake warning page

"Virus has been found!!"  And my phone starts to buzz like crazy! People on turkish section are complaining about same issue, too.

O.O maybe it's the bitvertise banner, I'll remove it now and you can reply me if it persists!
Thanks for the feedback

edit: done! reply me if you got the same issue or not!
Activity: 238

"Virus has been found!!"  And my phone starts to buzz like crazy! People on turkish section are complaining about same issue, too.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange

Activity: 238
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Which would be the rate to exchange your metal for others raws, messages at alliance looks like not working, atleast i got already 5 and i can open them just open once, anyone with same problem?
Activity: 154
Anyone want to trade some resources. i have more than 10000 metal and i do not need it right now. you can buy it by crystal or Deuterium. Please pm me if you want to.
regards Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: