Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Bitfury Bare Chips ~2.6 Gh/s - 3 reels - page 2. (Read 13144 times)

vs3
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
Bitfury assembly?

Does anyone have suggestions for chip assembly?

I see a couple of options available:

1) Technobit currently offers assembly

2) Wasp Collective offers assembly in the future

3) Drillbit Systems may offer assembly

I am not a spokesman for any of the previously mentioned companies and apologize if I am incorrectly stating their current position on chip assembly.

I am already helping some people with US-based assembly. I can check to see if they mind joining your order to theirs, or alternatively I can also assist you run your own series. Feel free to PM me if interested and let me know how many chips you're looking to assemble.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Bitfury assembly?

Does anyone have suggestions for chip assembly?

I see a couple of options available:

1) Technobit currently offers assembly

2) Wasp Collective offers assembly in the future

3) Drillbit Systems may offer assembly

I am not a spokesman for any of the previously mentioned companies and apologize if I am incorrectly stating their current position on chip assembly.

legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
I was only able to get 3 packages out today. I will be packing through the night into tomrrow. Most packages will be sent out tomorrow, everything will be out by Thursday at the latest.

Are you sending tracking numbers?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I was only able to get 3 packages out today. I will be packing through the night into tomrrow. Most packages will be sent out tomorrow, everything will be out by Thursday at the latest.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Have paid postage if you can update the op

Thanks
Activity: 361
Great news! Thank you for the update, and for hosting the group buy.
I updated everything today so I have a complete order sheet, and the OP matches my quantities. I Pm'd a few people today to collect shipping, but for the most part everyone is caught up.

For international Shipping;
Most people are using USPS express unless we have discussed otherwise. For customs declaration i declare merchandise, described as computer parts, and will have a declared value of $1 per chip, if you ordered 500 or more I will declare them $0.50 per chip. If you need to make other arrangements please contact me.

I got my tracking number today, I should get the reels tomorrow. Depending what time they get in, I will try to get packages out tomorrow. If not they will be packed and ready for the next day. A couple non USPS or international orders may take me an additional day. Everyone that is paid up should have their chips sent out by Thursday, assuming my reels arrive tomorrow (Tuesday). I will PM tracking numbers as they are generated.
Activity: 658
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
I got an email today from MegaBigPower saying that reel came in. I don't have tacking yet, but it seems I will have them this week.

I'm checking over my order sheet now, and am going to be sending PMs to anyone who I have not revived shipping payments from. If the op says you have not paid shipping, but you have, please contact me.

Woohoo!!!!!
I got an email today from MegaBigPower saying that reel came in. I don't have tacking yet, but it seems I will have them this week.

I'm checking over my order sheet now, and am going to be sending PMs to anyone who I have not revived shipping payments from. If the op says you have not paid shipping, but you have, please contact me.
Activity: 33
Hi all,

I'm looking for a small number of chip to experiment with.  Just one would be a start but ideally I'd like between 6 and 10.

I've got some designs to experiment with but they're only in my head so far because I figure if I can't get hold of any chips it's not worth having designed and made the boards.

I'd appreciate it if anyone who can help me out would get in touch.  The ideal scenario would be someone who is also in the UK, as I am, but don't let me put you off if you're not.

Thanks and regards
MonkeyThink
Activity: 368
Looking to buy 52, anyone cares to transfer order(or part of it).
Thank you.
Activity: 39
Hi I need to pay you the postage I have sent you a pm
Activity: 5
Looking to buy 100
Activity: 553
MegaBigPower has stated they are expecting a mid February delivery for full reels.

Mid February is near. Any news, rumors, delivery times?

At the megabigpower web site, there was a meesage  "ASIC chips will be available in mid-to-late February 2014".

I think it mean 28,Feb,2014 :-)

I will make an announcement when we get them in.
Activity: 40
MegaBigPower has stated they are expecting a mid February delivery for full reels.

At the megabigpower web site, there was a meesage  "ASIC chips will be available in mid-to-late February 2014".

I think it mean 28,Feb,2014 :-)
Activity: 272
I need 50 chips. Would anyone sell the preorder to me? PM!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Reel 3 has been paid for. Payment was sent direct rather than through BitPay.

https://blockchain.info/tx/9a4b0a1205c136ac340ac3fadf150a29f84c0b512f357466137e5ee7805e77bb?show_adv=false

Confirmation was sent by email.
Activity: 368
Has reel 3 been payed for? i would like to pay for postage.
Pages:
Jump to: