Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Bitfury Bare Chips ~2.6 Gh/s - 3 reels - page 8. (Read 13144 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi sent you a pm

Would also be interested in 16 bit fury chips all on one board

Cheers.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
BitcoinValet - Did Dave get back to you on the payment specs?  If not, I can get the info you need.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

-Jason

Not as of yet. I got an email from Jason that he wold forward my message to Dave, but I did not hear from anyone today. Please PM me

Thanks.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
BitcoinValet - Did Dave get back to you on the payment specs?  If not, I can get the info you need.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

-Jason
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Hello Guys,

Happy New Year And Best  Wishes To ALL  Smiley

I am interested for 1000 chips too,

Cheers,

Activity: 90
Untitled
I'm going to pick up a couple extra BTC today. I may be able to take some PayPal payments (verified to the address they are shipping to) or a wire transfer.

I'm also gathering some info on DIY kits and bumping service. Are you guys interested in single chip USB miners or modular 16 chip card systems? I am working on single chip nano devices myself, and may be able to extend such services.
Although it is arguably a wiser business decision to sell USB shovels, DIY multi-chip is my preference.
I want to make it and mine with it.

Here are three projects I have seen.
 - One String - a novel bitfury miner design - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/one-string-a-novel-bitfury-miner-design-370932
Project QikFury - prototype v1 Bitfury H-Boards https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/project-qikfury-prototype-v1-bitfury-h-boards-in-action-391689
NanoFury Project - Open Source Design https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nanofury-project-open-source-design-321287

I can't speak to the viability of these projects and many of these already have high visibility but just 'for the record'.
Activity: 53
I'm going to pick up a couple extra BTC today. I may be able to take some PayPal payments (verified to the address they are shipping to) or a wire transfer.

I'm also gathering some info on DIY kits and bumping service. Are you guys interested in single chip USB miners or modular 16 chip card systems? I am working on single chip nano devices myself, and may be able to extend such services.

I'm also looking into manufacturing a batch of single- or dual-chip USB miners.

Activity: 5
I would be interested in 20 chips!
put me down for 500
Sh..t, I'm currently out of BTC and will not have anytime soon. Wire transfer? Anyone have BTC for sale directly? I have verified account on Mtgox but it takes days to found account there.

How much do you need?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Dock.io
Put me down for 250
Activity: 90
Untitled
Interested in 50.
DIY angle.
I also would like to take over the world via hashing but I'm still working on my hidden base.

(edits for OP: MagaBigPower & vale)
Activity: 39
i have been looking for diy kits as thinking of buying some chips if anyone knows please give some links

thanks
Activity: 140
Well crap, i have been waiting for this for a while now. Does anyone have links to either DIY PCB kits or know of a PCB with BOM to build a miner out of these with? I was going to do a $20,000 pre-order next weekend but if i can get a whole reel of chips for just over $15,000 i imagine if i could find a decent PCB design in play already i could build a hell of a mining setup for 20k.

If someone has a solid line on a PCB setup kind of like the massive swarm of Avalon gen 2 miners running around with the 100gh/s nodes stacking up to 400 GH/s in a case i would love to see a link, and would probably take a whole reel of chips if you can get them this month.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there a listing available of current hardware producers?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Sh..t, I'm currently out of BTC and will not have anytime soon. Wire transfer? Anyone have BTC for sale directly? I have verified account on Mtgox but it takes days to found account there.
Activity: 115
I confirm my 100 because you asked for.
I can get 250. Not 100% sure as I need to research a little more. In simple calculations I can get approx 1k USD worth.

I'm gonna put you down for 200. I have a feeling at least half of the reservations are not 100%, so don't sweat it. This is filling faster than I expected though, I will do 2 reels if there is enough interest. As soon as I get something official from MBP I am going to ask people to start submitting payments. I'm sending some additional emails and PMs tonight, so hopefully I will get word tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I can get 250. Not 100% sure as I need to research a little more. In simple calculations I can get approx 1k USD worth.
What is the delivery date?  I didn't see it in the OP.  Thanks.

Thank you for pointing that out. OP updated.

They are anticipating mid February delivery.
Pages:
Jump to: