Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back! - page 21. (Read 33431 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Got mine today, plugged it in & was hashing away in no time!

Thanks again, highly recommended!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
Received!

I'm so thrilled you're satisfied! Trust me - the honor is all mine serving such a great group of people. Seriously, you guys are all wonderful and fun to work with. Thanks for the feedback and pictures!!
I sincerely appreciate your feedback about payment methods. At this time, I can only consider bitcoin as it's the only thing my supplier (friedcat) accepts. Whoa - did I just type that? My USD are no good there - wow, how far we've come! Haha! I keep encouraging users to take cash to BitInstant.com for a quick USD-to-BTC experience.

I see some tracking statuses have been updated to delivered! Excited to hear some feedback and see some pictures of your new little SHA256 babies being put to work!
Activity: 434
Given the difficulties to convert USD to BTC, you'd probably need to do a cash advance on your card and then bitinstant via moneygram to buy BTC. So it's doable. Just takes some effort.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Well guys, I hope I'm interpreting your feedback right. I just put in third hardware request with friedcat that will hopefully arrive towards the end of the week (reminder: expecting second order either tomorrow or Thursday).

I've got all my cards on the table and am heavily invested in the hopes that you all will continue to support me in developing an ASIC sales business that does NOT rely on preorders! I'll keep stocking inventory and giving you the best service you've ever seen as long as there's demand!!

Thanks for your business thus far - you are all great Smiley

If you can figure out a way to offer credit card, your business would probably double (just from me Wink. Maybe from Square (squareup.com)? I can only buy stuff as fast as I earn it. I wasted all my reserves on butterflylabs year-long pre-orders.

I realize there is always a risk of charge-backs, but I would like to +1 this comment.  I would be happy to slap down a credit card for these, and would even take time to verify my ID if need be.  I spent all my bitcoins on Avalon chips, but would love to but an erupter to have blinking around the house.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Well guys, I hope I'm interpreting your feedback right. I just put in third hardware request with friedcat that will hopefully arrive towards the end of the week (reminder: expecting second order either tomorrow or Thursday).

I've got all my cards on the table and am heavily invested in the hopes that you all will continue to support me in developing an ASIC sales business that does NOT rely on preorders! I'll keep stocking inventory and giving you the best service you've ever seen as long as there's demand!!

If you can figure out a way to offer credit card, your business would probably double (just from me Wink. Maybe from Square (squareup.com)? I can only buy stuff as fast as I earn it. I wasted all my reserves on butterflylabs year-long pre-orders.
Activity: 310

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Who is "d500xl9446" ?

Me. Did you mean to ask why do I have a different user name on there? It was just a random keyboard mash when I created my bitmit account for purchasing crap a long time ago.
That's exactly what was meant. Thanks for answering up quickly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Expected Delivery By: June 6, 2013
Almost time to put on my "Waiting for USPS" shirt  Grin
Just checked tracking statuses and it looks like many miners will be delivered tomorrow! Please don't forget to post some feedback ... after you fire those bad boys up of course!

FYI: my inventory count was off (I guess due to receiving my group buy today) and I've just added two more BLACK erupters to bitmit. First come, first served!
Activity: 184
Who is "d500xl9446" ?

I can validate that d500xl9446 and kosmokramer are the same person (or at least, has access to both accounts Wink ).
... are you printing labels off the net??
Yes. I enjoy my free time and would rather not spend the day in line at the post office Smiley I gotta admit, I haven't used USPS services that much in the past, but I'm blown away with their Click and Ship website - astonishingly easy to print labels in batch for you guys!!
Who is "d500xl9446" ?

Me. Did you mean to ask why do I have a different user name on there? It was just a random keyboard mash when I created my bitmit account for purchasing crap a long time ago.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Who is "d500xl9446" ?

Activity: 231
Thinking hard about buying 2 more.  Will be watching thread really close!

Got tracking for first one that was fast, are you printing labels off the net??

Naelr
I just placed an order for one of the 3 that were remaining on BitMit.

No worries - you're good! Payment cleared and yours will ship out today!

FYI, I just received a couple more from a group buy that I'm adding to bitmit - I kept a bunch from my own batch order and have no need for them (especially because they happened to be red and black, just like my own batch!). Please feel free to snatch up the last of my stock there.

Awesome, thanks - got the tracking #!  Cheesy
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
Sorry, missed this at the bottom of page one. Predicting, especially with ASICs, has proven to be a losers game for me in the past year. Should I receive my K16's in a timely manner, I suppose the price will be what the market bears? No idea what that would be at present - I prefer to focus on hardware that I can touch!

Yeah I hear ya, I am debating whether or not to pre order Avalon chips.
The problem I see is that "the market" sometimes has sick prices. Just take a look at what people sell there BFL miners for.
Would hate to pay several hundred bucks extra...

I just placed an order for one of the 3 that were remaining on BitMit.

No worries - you're good! Payment cleared and yours will ship out today!

FYI, I just received a couple more from a group buy that I'm adding to bitmit - I kept a bunch from my own batch order and have no need for them (especially because they happened to be red and black, just like my own batch!). Please feel free to snatch up the last of my stock there.
I just placed an order for one of the 3 that were remaining on BitMit.  BitMit shows the payment as incoming, and I'm currently waiting for their system to show the payment as confirmed on their end - I show 6 confirmations, but I'm not sure how many BitMit requires (this is my first time using them).

I'll come back to this thread with my feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: