Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Block Erupter USB Out of Stock - kosmo will be back! - page 24. (Read 33431 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
**Entirely out of stock - not reselling at this time. Thanks for your business and for allowing me to earn your trust!!**

Depending on when you purchased Block Erupter USBs from me, you may be eligible to receive a discounted quantity of additional Block Erupter USBs at only ฿0.162 each (see batch statuses below). The pricing is based on an average of the time and materials required from me on all previous orders, and also is less than the average amount customers reported they would be willing to pay if I resumed selling these discounted units. The price was further reduced on 9/1/13 due to batch #2 delays and market price adjustments. The maximum quantity you are eligible for is equal to the total amount you previously purchased from me.

BATCH STATUSES

IMPORTANT:
ASICM is providing me the discounted hardware in two batches and it's been advised by official re-sellers that the hardware I receive is to be distributed on a 1:1 basis starting with most recent orders. Using that logic:

• Batch #1 is for previous customers who ordered on or after 6/25/2013. This batch is now closed for new claims and all submitted claims have been fulfilled and delivered.
  • Batch #2 is for previous customers who ordered (directly or through BitMit) prior to 6/25/2013. If you are in this batch, you have until 6am (PDT) on 9/5/2013 to claim your hardware. All hardware is in-stock and ships within 24 hours via free USPS shipping.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR DISCOUNT

Please complete this form and also make payment (as form instructs) to claim your discounted Block Erupter USB.

Pricing: each unit is a fixed cost of ฿0.162 BTC. Examples:
  • Claim 1 Block Erupter (1 * ฿0.162): pay ฿0.162
  • Claim 2 Block Erupters (2 * ฿0.162): pay ฿0.324
  • Claim 15 Block Erupters (15 * ฿0.162): pay ฿2.43

Shipping will be via USPS First Class (or free upgrade to Priority) and is included in the above pricing.

TIME LIMIT
I will continue to accept claims for discounted hardware until 6am (PDT) on 9/5/2013. Please see timer below. If you do not claim your discounted units before that timer expires, you will forever forfeit them.

Now is the time to fill out the form and complete payment.

When this timer hits "0", all unclaimed discounted hardware will be forfeited:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-05+08:00:00
Pages:
Jump to: