Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 19. (Read 226433 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
July 08, 2013, 03:37:41 PM
Yeah I noticed the inputs had changed. Caught be by surprise. Wasn't sure the old addresses would work and was forced to sign  up to inputs io
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
July 08, 2013, 03:01:59 AM
Is there some way to see additional transaction history beyond the default last 10? If not, this is a useful feature to have.

I requested from TF last month. We'll have to wait.
legendary
Activity: 2114
July 08, 2013, 02:56:56 AM
Withdrawals
Currently, withdrawals are still using Bitcoind. This will soon be changed - you'll only be able to transfer coins to your Inputs.io account with the same email - which means that you just have to focus on your Inputs account not being compromised. We worked on a lot of security features for Inputs Smiley

and how were we supposed to know about that? By reading the forum continuously?

I made a throw-away inputs account that happened to be using the same email as my coinlenders
account, forgot the password to inputs, and now I can't withdraw from coinlenders.

Excellent! everyone please read all the forum regularly, to see if TF comes up with
a new great idea and blocks your BTC to promote it.

TF - you should sent out notices to your users.
Activity: 193
July 08, 2013, 02:51:35 AM
Is there some way to see additional transaction history beyond the default last 10? If not, this is a useful feature to have.

I agree. I thought I requested that already but maybe I was just thinking it... I would really like that feature
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 08, 2013, 02:38:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 07, 2013, 10:12:56 PM
I'm actually pretty new to how CL works. Can anyone tell the time at which interest is credited? I'm going to be setting up local files for keeping up with the data.

Thanks!
1am server time - see the footer for current server time.

Perfect, thanks!
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 07, 2013, 10:02:37 PM
I'm actually pretty new to how CL works. Can anyone tell the time at which interest is credited? I'm going to be setting up local files for keeping up with the data.

Thanks!
1am server time - see the footer for current server time.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 07, 2013, 09:40:59 PM

Thanks!
vip
👻
July 07, 2013, 09:38:43 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply, and that's a relief to hear! Smiley It wasn't a huge deposit anyway, but I guess I just have to wait!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 07, 2013, 05:10:28 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply, and that's a relief to hear! Smiley It wasn't a huge deposit anyway, but I guess I just have to wait!
vip
👻
July 07, 2013, 05:05:00 PM
I made a deposit during the time when the site was unstable using the old direct address method which is now removed. So now my bitcoins seems to be stuck in limbo and possible just not recognized by the system (and I'm 99% certain I didn't send them to the wrong address). Will those coins be corrected/refunded? I can show the involved addresses/transactions if necessary.
Yes, your coins have not been lost. It'll go into your account within 24 hours.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 07, 2013, 05:02:44 PM
I made a deposit during the time when the site was unstable using the old direct address method which is now removed. So now my bitcoins seems to be stuck in limbo and possible just not recognized by the system (and I'm 99% certain I didn't send them to the wrong address). Will those coins be corrected/refunded? I can show the involved addresses/transactions if necessary.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
July 07, 2013, 04:56:30 PM
Site should be back up and you should be able to log in.
Up for me now (down earlier of course). I did see you took away the older style deposit address. Since I assume you're still transitioning to Inputs is there any explicit timeline that we should stop using the old addresses by? And any plan for what happens to them once they're gone?

Edit: Looks like they're already deactivated.
vip
👻
July 07, 2013, 04:41:37 PM
Site should be back up and you should be able to log in.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
July 07, 2013, 03:58:12 PM
Down and no access to my coins. again. sigh.
Activity: 178
Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human
July 07, 2013, 03:46:20 PM
Site is back up, but I seem unable to log in (Getting an "Email is incorrect" error when trying, which is not true)

EDIT: CoinChat is also having trouble right now, so it seems like several of TF's sites are affected by whatever is going on. DDoS? To his credit though, Inputs.io is working smoothly. Now that it matters a whole lot right now. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2450
July 07, 2013, 02:44:58 PM
is there maint on the site or something? It seems to be down....
Activity: 211
You are not special.
July 07, 2013, 05:17:51 AM
Someone still needs to sign into your CoinLenders account to request the withdrawal. 2FA hasn't been disabled.
I suppose they do. It still seemed like a fairly quick transition and feels a bit less secure to me now. I suppose it's equally secure though.
vip
👻
July 07, 2013, 03:43:20 AM
I thought my bitcoins were safely secured behind an obscure password and 2fa but really they were just behind my email address. Hack my email address with an easy to type password and you have all of my bitcoins unless I happened to check here or the coinlenders account page and realise that my security had somehow dropped considerably.

I've now made an input.io account so they should be secured again but I don't appreciate the dropped security without my knowledge.
Someone still needs to sign into your CoinLenders account to request the withdrawal. 2FA hasn't been disabled.
Activity: 211
You are not special.
July 07, 2013, 03:40:43 AM
Excellent! everyone please read all the forum regularly, to see if TF comes up with a new great idea and blocks your BTC to promote it.
I thought my bitcoins were safely secured behind an obscure password and 2fa but really they were just behind my email address. Hack my email address with an easy to type password and you have all of my bitcoins unless I happened to check here or the coinlenders account page and realise that my security had somehow dropped considerably.

I've now made an input.io account so they should be secured again but I don't appreciate the dropped security without my knowledge.
Pages:
Jump to: