Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 20. (Read 226433 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 252
July 07, 2013, 02:50:42 AM
Withdrawals
Currently, withdrawals are still using Bitcoind. This will soon be changed - you'll only be able to transfer coins to your Inputs.io account with the same email - which means that you just have to focus on your Inputs account not being compromised. We worked on a lot of security features for Inputs Smiley

and how were we supposed to know about that? By reading the forum continuously?

I made a throw-away inputs account that happened to be using the same email as my coinlenders
account, forgot the password to inputs, and now I can't withdraw from coinlenders.

Excellent! everyone please read all the forum regularly, to see if TF comes up with
a new great idea and blocks your BTC to promote it.

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
July 06, 2013, 04:37:35 PM
There's quite a lot of problems with bitcoind actually - ASICMINER was suffering from DOS attacks in new bugs introduced in v0.8.x
Yea, I know a few people were freaking out about their hash rate dropping for a bit. Still seeing coinlenders drop every now and then but seems to come back up pretty quickly.

Any word on getting an address in Inputs.io that would auto-deposit to coinlenders? I like being able to send to an address directly into coinlenders and it's a feature I'd hate to see go.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 06, 2013, 04:11:49 AM
There's quite a lot of problems with bitcoind actually - ASICMINER was suffering from DOS attacks in new bugs introduced in v0.8.x
Activity: 389
July 05, 2013, 11:15:16 PM
Inputs.io lags hard.
Direct deposit from CoinLenders has not appeared after 20 minutes now.
Code:
Your confirmed balance: NaN BTC
Is it being DDoSed?

Not a DDoS. Inputs.io has encountered a bitcoind deadlock bug. We're working with Bitcoin core developers in getting this bug fixed.

Inputs.io is back up by the way - if you're missing a CL transaction, send a message to [email protected] and we'll fix it up for you.
Rough start, though thanks for helping debug bitcoind though.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
July 05, 2013, 08:27:09 PM
Inputs.io lags hard.
Code:
Is it being DDoSed?

Not a DDoS. Inputs.io has encountered a bitcoind deadlock bug. We're working with Bitcoin core developers in getting this bug fixed.

Inputs.io is back up by the way - if you're missing a CL transaction, send a message to [email protected] and we'll fix it up for you.
Activity: 476
July 05, 2013, 08:05:13 PM
I still haven't received my direct tx from CoinLenders to inputs.io. Could it be because I created account on inputs.io after sending coins?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
July 05, 2013, 01:25:09 PM
Inputs.io lags hard.
Code:
Is it being DDoSed?
Got the same thing.
Activity: 476
July 05, 2013, 01:12:59 PM
Inputs.io lags hard.
Code:
Is it being DDoSed?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
July 04, 2013, 07:54:04 PM
Perhaps I can find some help here. I am trying to set up 2 factor authentication, on coinlenders, Havelock investments, and bitfunder. So I have the app on my smart phone and I scan the image and it detects which site and account that I am trying to link too. But when I go to verify by typing the first password that is given into the site. It keeps coming back and saying that the secret key given is not the same that the website has. Would there be any reason that my Google authenticator app is giving the wrong number?

You most likely have adblock or noscript or something preventing the google auth JS execution.
Google auth does not use Javascript

For some reason auto time update was not enabled on my phone. When I turned it on it worked fine. Thank you tradefortress for your help with that. I will deposit more money to support you now. Lol
Activity: 375
July 04, 2013, 07:39:56 PM
it doesnt appear that coinlenders is on the bitcoin wiki page. anyone with an account want to fix that?

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade
vip
👻
July 04, 2013, 06:55:18 PM
Perhaps I can find some help here. I am trying to set up 2 factor authentication, on coinlenders, Havelock investments, and bitfunder. So I have the app on my smart phone and I scan the image and it detects which site and account that I am trying to link too. But when I go to verify by typing the first password that is given into the site. It keeps coming back and saying that the secret key given is not the same that the website has. Would there be any reason that my Google authenticator app is giving the wrong number?

You most likely have adblock or noscript or something preventing the google auth JS execution.
Google auth does not use Javascript
legendary
July 04, 2013, 12:31:49 PM
First, please make sure you used the right number for the right site. Then make sure your device time is correct, as it is time based.

I was definitely using the right number. And just in case I tried all of them. I will check my system time next,that's a good idea. I am currently traveling on vacation so I will check when I stop and post results here.

Thanks
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
July 04, 2013, 09:40:48 AM

vip
👻
July 04, 2013, 09:09:42 AM
First, please make sure you used the right number for the right site. Then make sure your device time is correct, as it is time based.
legendary
July 04, 2013, 09:07:30 AM
vip
👻
July 03, 2013, 08:43:46 PM
What if I want to withdraw to not my email ie; to coinroll.it or primdice.com? Tongue
Send it to Just-dice instead, instant and no fee Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
July 03, 2013, 06:04:43 PM
What if I want to withdraw to not my email ie; to coinroll.it or primdice.com? Tongue
then you can just type the address into the box and send those offchain coin back to the chain... and pay the TX fee...
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
July 03, 2013, 08:52:09 AM
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 03, 2013, 07:47:00 AM
Inputs.io withdrawals enabled. We'll send straight to your email.

Inputs.io is really great. I would like an option to link the accounts somehow so I can see my coinlenders balance in inputs.io and just withdraw it, or make payments straight from there without having to make the intermediate step.

I know that's probably asking a lot in terms of architecture change just for the convenience to the user. But it would be nice.
vip
👻
July 03, 2013, 07:21:11 AM
Inputs.io withdrawals enabled. We'll send straight to your email.

If you don't have an account yet, we still send it to your email, you just need to register for an Inputs account to claim.

Also, why does this topic have more than 20,000 views?
Pages:
Jump to: