Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] CoinLenders - page 22. (Read 226433 times)

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 29, 2013, 09:56:34 PM
Copy and paste the signed message here:

https://inputs.io/clearsign

It should say: "Message verified to be from 15Cq6CSmEiGuqYEPmv877iA5dz4h83U4wk"
vip
👻
June 29, 2013, 09:51:38 PM
Can someone help?  I can't for the life of me get the new MITM address verification message to verify using multibit or brainwallet.org.   Huh I had no problems before when it was associated with the address on these forums.  Now I can't send funds because maybe I AM being MITM attacked?  Most likely I'm doing something wrong, but I have tried every combo under the sun to get it to verify and it just won't. Huh

I tried emailing TF, but no reply.

It's part of Inputs.io's message signing format. I'll allow everyone to access inputs.io/clearsign - one sec.

Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
June 29, 2013, 08:18:26 PM
So newb question to break up all the drama a bit....

what is all this verification to prevent MITM stuff?

ive seen it, but what do I do with it?

thanks
It's there for your peace of mind. It's an optional step that you can use to verify the authenticity of the deposit address prior to sending funds. My guess as to the reasoning is that if a MITM attack was taking place, the attacker would not posses certain information found in the message and therefore the generated signature from the injected address would not match.

The attacker would not possess the private key associated with that deposit address.  Only someone with the private key that corresponds to that deposit address would be able to generate that signature with that message.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 29, 2013, 04:16:18 PM

thanks
It's there for your peace of mind. It's an optional step that you can use to verify the authenticity of the deposit address prior to sending funds. My guess as to the reasoning is that if a MITM attack was taking place, the attacker would not posses certain information found in the message and therefore the generated signature from the injected address would not match.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
June 29, 2013, 04:04:40 PM

thanks
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 29, 2013, 01:10:28 PM
Just read your site thoroughly and NOWHERE does it say application fees are non refundable. You will be reported to proper authorities.

It's an application fee - that means it's a fee you pay for applying.
It isn't an acceptance fee - which you'd only pay if your application was accepted.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
June 29, 2013, 09:30:04 AM
Just read your site thoroughly and NOWHERE does it say application fees are non refundable. You will be reported to proper authorities.

But on another thread you say:

This was not a legal contract. And also Bitcoin is not recognized by the US government as currency. So I have no legal obligation to you. Goodbye

I don't have to give Austin anything. Bitcoin is not recognized as a currency in the United States. And we have no binding contract. I am done with Austin. Fuck you.

So you say the rules that apply to others don't apply to you? Well, how mentally challenged can a single person be?...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
June 29, 2013, 02:39:46 AM

This sounds just like weed growers so furious their plants were stolen that "they're gonna call the cops" Cheesy
Activity: 784
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
June 28, 2013, 11:45:09 PM
TradeFortress, take this, bear with those guys... coz....

KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
June 28, 2013, 11:21:32 PM

MORE Friday night entertainment. Priceless!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
June 28, 2013, 11:17:02 PM
I am not sure about the feasability of something like this, but what about working with "weexchange" so that people can move money in and out of bitfunder with relative ease and not having to wait for confirmations?  I like to park coins there inbetween my investing and would love to add about 30 more to the 20 or so I already have there, but I also want to have them readily available on bitfunder incase I see some cheap AM shares or something else that catches my eye.  Just a suggestion, although if the whole point of this venture is that you dont want people moving their coins in and out very often(in order to keep a balance to lend) then this idea may not be smart.  But still thought I would suggest as it may bring in a hoard of new funds where people can park coins for some time.

Just wait for Inputs.io Smiley

AHH, sorry, must have gotten ahead of myself.  Sorry just trying to help Smiley
Activity: 140
June 28, 2013, 11:11:30 PM
She didn't even review it on the site. It is actually still pending on the site. LOL I can show you proof.
0xFB0D8D1534241423
June 28, 2013, 11:08:07 PM
Where on your site does it say loan application fees are non refundable?
It's a fee, not a bond. Where does it say that Bitcoin TX fees are non refundable?
My application wasn't reviewed or processed. It was not approved nor declined. I asked about it on this forum and she found past posts and said she will not loan a scammer.
Sounds like it was declined.
June 28, 2013, 10:20:32 PM
It's a fee, not a bond. Where does it say that Bitcoin TX fees are non refundable?
My application wasn't reviewed or processed. It was not approved nor declined. I asked about it on this forum and she found past posts and said she will not loan a scammer.
0xFB0D8D1534241423
June 28, 2013, 10:13:49 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 28, 2013, 10:09:02 PM
I am not sure about the feasability of something like this, but what about working with "weexchange" so that people can move money in and out of bitfunder with relative ease and not having to wait for confirmations?  I like to park coins there inbetween my investing and would love to add about 30 more to the 20 or so I already have there, but I also want to have them readily available on bitfunder incase I see some cheap AM shares or something else that catches my eye.  Just a suggestion, although if the whole point of this venture is that you dont want people moving their coins in and out very often(in order to keep a balance to lend) then this idea may not be smart.  But still thought I would suggest as it may bring in a hoard of new funds where people can park coins for some time.

Just wait for Inputs.io Smiley

intriguing tease   
June 28, 2013, 09:40:12 PM
June 28, 2013, 09:30:07 PM
You have a scam site.
June 28, 2013, 09:29:21 PM
vip
👻
June 28, 2013, 09:18:13 PM
Loan application fees are non refundable anyway. I can spend my money however I like.
Pages:
Jump to: