Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] coupon from ASICMiner .15 btc per USB miner in STOCK SHIPPING - page 4. (Read 12786 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi Canary! Have PM's been sent for Group 4, or 5? I'm really hoping i didnt miss the boat!
sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
inventory for grp 5-1 has arrived... will work on distribution soon.
donator
I was able to get about 53 packages out today... still working on more though... hope to climb out tomorrow...  Grin
Activity: 397
Shocked Not a problem here! I just printed out like 50 labels Undecided

Print one out for me Smiley I will send paypal to pay for it
Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
 Shocked Not a problem here! I just printed out like 50 labels Undecided
Activity: 397
my account with USPS.com seems to be having some kind of an issue...

I get this message "Sorry, your transaction has been declined. Your transaction cannot be processed at this time with this payment type"

i called them, they said they will send an email to some programming department to clear something on my account and it could take 2 business days. Sad
it's not a declined payment issue, the message is misleading.

does anyone know anything about this?  I googled the message and seems some people have experienced this before but there's no useful info about it...

I have opened 2 different accounts to try to get over this issue, but keep getting same error.
this sucks

Yes I have the exact same problem!! and yes it REALLY sucks!!!!!!
Activity: 148
Merit: 100

I get this message "Sorry, your transaction has been declined. Your transaction cannot be processed at this time with this payment type"

i called them, they said they will send an email to some programming department to clear something on my account and it could take 2 business days. Sad

does anyone know anything about this?  I googled the message and seems some people have experienced this before but there's no useful info about it...

I have opened 2 different accounts to try to get over this issue, but keep getting same error.
this sucks

If you have a Paypal account, you can ship through there... you can import orders from csv files as well.
flipped over to firefox and it worked... but damn im seriously behind now... I guess it's gonna be another all nighter here!

clearing your cache on IE and deleting all cookies and etc will fix it usually. always keep IE, Firefox, and Chrome on a mission critical computer!
donator

does anyone know anything about this?  I googled the message and seems some people have experienced this before but there's no useful info about it...

this sucks

If you have a Paypal account, you can ship through there... you can import orders from csv files as well.
flipped over to firefox and it worked... but damn im seriously behind now... I guess it's gonna be another all nighter here!

You're making bank, you should be good Wink
not as much as people like to count on my behalf...
the reason this sucks is because this issue has seriously delayed me shipping out today... I'll just have to work through it...
Activity: 267

this sucks

You're making bank, you should be good Wink
donator

this sucks

this sucks

donator

this sucks
donator
Working on getting shipments out, working through backlog, so it's just not feasible to get Everything out today... will do my best, fifo method..
donator
are the international orders shipping tomorrow? I paid last tuesday...
Some should go out, those who've chosen a shipping method.
Per OP, international orders can be delayed.
We live in different time zones, communication adds time and international orders are not that easy/fast to handle in general.  Domestic orders have priority on distribution.
donator
I was able to sneak a few minutes and grp 6 has been PMed.

Groups 1-5 will be PMed in the next few days.
Activity: 55
PM Sent, thank You for you efforts, Great Job.
GoF
You sent me coupons August 27, can i still use them?
Yes!

i'll look around. the price in there said 0.15 but the latest group buy says 0.18. do i get the latest ones for 0.08 then? (0.1 off)
the coupon cost is .15 per

what does that mean. only 3 bitcents off - $4

yes.
Activity: 23
are the international orders shipping tomorrow? I paid last tuesday...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey Canary, thanks for getting back to me, i just sent you bit coins for more erupt ors, please make sure to check your PM and send all my orders together tommorow! thanks a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: