Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] coupon from ASICMiner .15 btc per USB miner in STOCK SHIPPING - page 7. (Read 12786 times)

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
canary, i understand that your busy, but i havn't recieved a response from you regarding the most tecent coupon offer, last time a lack of response cost me a week as after a week when i enquires about my order you finally told me i didnt pay enough for postage, so please give me the heads up that you have recieved my payment and your sending my shipment
LOL, when the price is 0.15 Bitcoin everywhere else, he will ship the miners that actually are supposed to be distributed at 0.1 BTC? No regulation because it's BITCOIN. I see the use of bitcoin here.
I saw someone at 0.17 BTC at some other threads if you guys want to buy, unsure if that was a reputable vendor.

well .15 btc includes shipping and handling.  So if you got 2 or 3 sticks he makes no money.   
Many people were entitled to only a few coupons.  Your argument is less then perfect for many of his customers. 

Myself I got 36 coupons so I paid 5.4 coins rather then 3.6 coins and say .3 -.4  for handling/shipping.  So some would say he over charged me 1 to 1.5 coins.

I say fast shipping,  a few returns accepted for  dead sticks. 2 out of 200 how arrived doa. the  orders correctly filled. More then 70 btc paid to him with no issues.  Well that extra 1-1.5 btc should buy him and his family a nice dinner and the treat is on me! Happy to buy from one of the few btc people that deliver the goods on time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
canary, i understand that your busy, but i havn't recieved a response from you regarding the most tecent coupon offer, last time a lack of response cost me a week as after a week when i enquires about my order you finally told me i didnt pay enough for postage, so please give me the heads up that you have recieved my payment and your sending my shipment
LOL, when the price is 0.15 Bitcoin everywhere else, he will ship the miners that actually are supposed to be distributed at 0.1 BTC? No regulation because it's BITCOIN. I see the use of bitcoin here.
I saw someone at 0.17 BTC at some other threads if you guys want to buy, unsure if that was a reputable vendor.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
 canary, i understand that your busy, but i havn't recieved a response from you regarding the most tecent coupon offer, last time a lack of response cost me a week as after a week when i enquires about my order you finally told me i didnt pay enough for postage, so please give me the heads up that you have recieved my payment and your sending my shipment, regards
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

i know he ships a lot but this is his business and i am a customer.

why do this to me. would he give me compensation?

Yes, of course You will get compensation in a way of getting cheapest block erupter money can buy now.  Wink

thank you

it was promo sticks so i have lost out as price is basically the same
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Yes, of course You will get compensation in a way of getting cheapest block erupter money can buy now.  Wink
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I am very disappointed with lack of communication. i sent payment on tuesday and requested shipping info for abroad as instructed in his pm. i requested  this info many times from him.  i still have no reply about shipping.  just a two word sentence 'thanks recieved'

all it takes is two minutes to write me and i could have paid and he could have shipped on any day this week.

sf2
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Going to take a break during this Memorial Day weekend and spend some time with family...
The madness resumes Tuesday...
Wow you are tired bro it is labor day weekend!!  get some sleep!
Activity: 364
Hash for Cash!
Enjoy your break Canary! You deserve it Smiley
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
Going to take a break during this Memorial Day weekend and spend some time with family...
The madness resumes Tuesday...
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
group 7 has been PMed

When do we get the PMs saying we did it wrong? =) anyone gives you a hard time about "Making some on the deal" just remind them about people like me!

I typically contact if there's an issue with received info.  If all is well, it just ships. Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Received my group 8 coupon miners today.  Thanks Canary!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Earlier in this thread, I was upset at a lack of communication/information on my order from the 1st coupon promotion. On Monday, Canary checked his records and noticed a mistake that mislead him to thinking my order had shipped when in fact it hadn't. He apologized profusely and sent out my order the next day. I got it today, and the box included another miner above and beyond my order.

I'm glad this got sorted out, and anyone who orders from Canary should be confident that even if something does go wrong, he'll make sure to make it up to you.

Thanks again!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
ah ok, thanks for that hint, will take them for myself then.
sf2
Activity: 273
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
anyone interested in buying my 30 units from batch 7?
I don't understand this promotion completely. We get a 0.1 BTC coupon for each one we've purchased? So why are are they 0.15 BTC with the coupon when you can purchase them for 0.18 BTC without a coupon? (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-batch-2324-105-btc-usb-4-btc-new-blade-miners-283458)

That's 0.18 PLUS shipping.

This is 0.15 INCLUDING shipping.

If you're gonna compare apples, at least make sure they're the same variety Wink
LOL, you guys just got suckered in. Coupon makes no sense at these prices.
but hey, you are getting better prices than ebay!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
I don't understand this promotion completely. We get a 0.1 BTC coupon for each one we've purchased? So why are are they 0.15 BTC with the coupon when you can purchase them for 0.18 BTC without a coupon? (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-batch-2324-105-btc-usb-4-btc-new-blade-miners-283458)

That's 0.18 PLUS shipping.

This is 0.15 INCLUDING shipping.

If you're gonna compare apples, at least make sure they're the same variety Wink
LOL coupons on USB! Other guy selling for 0.17, now here for 0.1 BTC (why 0.15 BTC?)!
Pages:
Jump to: