Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Dunkin' Donuts Perks accounts with ★★50 Free Beverages!★★ - page 2. (Read 13153 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I went again today. The clerk questioned me, saying "How do  you get all these free beverage coupons?" But I got the drinks no issues.

Thanks

Haha! Glad to hear it worked out!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
I went again today. The clerk questioned me, saying "How do  you get all these free beverage coupons?" But I got the drinks no issues.

Thanks

haha, they always wonder...lol
Activity: 152

Thanks
Bulk buy is coming soon guys. Accounts will be 5 for $23.
Used today with no issues again. Cheers mate.

Thanks again sir!
Used today with no issues again. Cheers mate.
Hopefully! Starbucks is my next target, so if you're a fan of them keep on eye out on these forums.

I'd be down to get Starbucks from you.

Your Dunkin Donuts vouch was legit!!!

Thanks man, appreciate it!
Hopefully! Starbucks is my next target, so if you're a fan of them keep on eye out on these forums.

I'd be down to get Starbucks from you.

Your Dunkin Donuts vouch was legit!!!
Activity: 20
is this just for drinks? some of us brothas love their donuts  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Yup, just drinks unfortunately. But believe me if I find a method for free donuts it will definitely be up here!

yes please!! even sandwiches would be awesome Cheesy

Yup, just drinks unfortunately. But believe me if I find a method for free donuts it will definitely be up here!

drinks only.

Activity: 268
Got and used today with no issues. Thanks!
Got one more vouch waiting to get back to me! I know reviews are awesome but I want that last vouch!
Activity: 9
If you use multiple, can they be on the same order, or do they have to be on separate orders?

I used 4 on the same order without a problem.
If you use multiple, can they be on the same order, or do they have to be on separate orders?

You can use multiple on the same order without any issues, as many of the people who bought these accounts have said as well. In my personal experience too, they have no problem with it.
Activity: 22
Bought one of these through the autobuy, wasn't disappointed. Went to dunkin and got 4 drinks, paid with coupons, no issues at all. They didn't even bat an eye.

Great review, thank you! And yeah, they mostly couldn't care less how many coupons you use.
Activity: 9
Bought one of these through the autobuy, wasn't disappointed. Went to dunkin and got 4 drinks, paid with coupons, no issues at all. They didn't even bat an eye.
Pages:
Jump to: