Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Dunkin' Donuts Perks accounts with ★★50 Free Beverages!★★ - page 3. (Read 13153 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Autobuy is stocked. And to remind everyone, yes, these coupons are good for any drink at any size! This includes the special drinks like lattes, macchiatos, cold brew, coolatas, frozen beverages, smoothies, etc.
are these working ok now?

Yes, the minor server issue from this morning is fixed. This accounts are good to go!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
are these working ok now?
Sorry for the delay.  Got my vouch account and sure enough there are actually 54 drinks on it.  Good deal!  Thank you very much.

SIF

Thanks for your review! Sent you a new vouch since there may have been a mix up with your old one. My records show I didn't send your account to anyone else but hopefully this solves it.
Coupons showed up again on my phone, I'm at work right now so cannot test the redeem. It does seemed like the system was down. You can see why I was worried though. Seems like it's all good now.

Glad to hear it!
Activity: 10
Coupons showed up again on my phone, I'm at work right now so cannot test the redeem. It does seemed like the system was down. You can see why I was worried though. Seems like it's all good now.
Update: Coupons should be showing up in the app again, if not please refresh that view or log out and back in. Also, check http://www.ddperks.com and make sure the coupons are showing up there.
Activity: 152
The perk system isn't down for me. I can login on my phone and this is what I see.
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/16667965_10154661353723283_1066921212_o.png?oh=b460011c9fc169fb41d3ac7534d5c3fd&oe=589D3676

everything EXCEPT the coupon is there...

Login via DDPerks.com and tell me what it says under rewards. Technical errors or just zero? Please screenshot if you can.

EDIT: Rewards are displaying fine for me on the Perks website right now, Ill check the app.
The perk system isn't down for me. I can login on my phone and this is what I see.
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/16667965_10154661353723283_1066921212_o.png?oh=b460011c9fc169fb41d3ac7534d5c3fd&oe=589D3676

everything EXCEPT the coupon is there...
Well I tried using it this morning and everything was gone and someone in front of me on the line used her perks from her card and it worked.
So I'm not 100% sure yet, anyways I'm fine with waiting but hopefully no one buys right now.
READ BELOW

Coupons are not gone, the website is experiencing technical difficulties, it even says so on the DD Perks website when you login.  I noticed this myself this morning.
The coupons do not just disappear, that is impossible. They are either used or transferred out.

If the problem persists past the hour send me a login to your account and I'll check it myself. If they really are defunct, I'll ask for both the logins back and gladly refund you $12.
WARNING: COUPONS ARE GONE FROM BOTH OF MY ACCOUNTS.
DO NOT BUY AS OF RIGHT NOW.

and I would like to request a refund if possible
You can also "gift" or "share" these codes one at a time to any email address. or Dunkin account.

Yes, absolutely.
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
You can also "gift" or "share" these codes one at a time to any email address. or Dunkin account.
Activity: 34
Just went to Dunkin Donuts to test my vouch account.  

Ordered 2 Large Iced Coffees

It worked fine for 1 of the beverages.

It was against coupon policy to use for than 1 per order.

If I did separate orders and used them that way I could have maybe got away with using 2 coupons at once.

No big deal to me, just wanted to make note of it as I thought I read somewhere that you can use an unlimited amount of coupons at a time.

It only shows 26 offers on the dunkin donuts perks website.

Looks like coupons expire in May of 2017 - Plenty of time to use them.

Thanks so much for letting me vouch for you, hope my review helps.

BitcoinDomainDeals

I used two this evening on same order through the drive-thru. He scanned both of them off my phone. No questions.

If I did separate orders and used them that way I could have maybe got away with using 2 coupons at once.

No big deal to me, just wanted to make note of it as I thought I read somewhere that you can use an unlimited amount of coupons at a time.

BitcoinDomainDeals

It shows 26 offers or 26 pages of offers? If 26 pages, then multiplied by the two coupons it displays, should be over 50 coupons. Did you check the mobile app to get the correct number of coupons? If sure please report back, I want to make sure these are functioning correctly.

I think you may have encountered some particularly anal cashier, haha, usually they do not care how many coupons you use. Thankfully On-The-Go will allow you to use as many as you want in a single order.

Thanks for your review!
Activity: 196
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

BitcoinDomainDeals
Activity: 34
Received two accounts today and wanted to give my review......

Communication was awesome. This guy is the real deal. Both accounts worked great and have already redeemed my monies worth. All coupons expire in May, so we have plenty of time to use them. Thanks again my friend!
Pages:
Jump to: