Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Dunkin' Donuts Perks accounts with ★★50 Free Beverages!★★ - page 4. (Read 13153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Sorry for the delay.  Got my vouch account and sure enough there are actually 54 drinks on it.  Good deal!  Thank you very much.

SIF
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
Received a vouch!

Will go later and use, and report back with results.

Thank You!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Received account as promised, followed his instructions for on the go orders, and everything works flawlessly, will definitely purchase from this buyer again.

Offered assistance with purchase and assured me everything would go according or he would see to it that it does.

A+ Seller!
Activity: 38
no problem, thanks for the heads up, I just made an account, I have to wait for the deposits to hit the bank to verify card.

Good deal! Welcome to the world of bitcoin!
Activity: 10
I received it, the account has the beverage coupons as promised. Will go out and buy later and vouch.
I paid for it with that link what do i do now

Shortly after payment is received your account and password along with the guide will arrive in your email, check your inbox!
Hello can I get a vouch?

I believe I already sent you something but clearly you haven't checked your PMs. Regardless, as I posted before

VOUCHES ARE CLOSED

You accept PayPal? I can gift the money to you!

Hey thanks for your interest! Unfortunately I don't accept PayPal after having been scammed through it before. Unlike bitcoin it is just too easy to renege on transactions or just outright defraud. You should check out http://www.coinbase.com , they're really easy to set up and use and these forums will be a lot more useful to you since a lot of vendors only accept bitcoin.

Yea I guess it didn't go through before. Thats why you just had to resend it. I got it but the guide link was removed within the message.
no problem, thanks for the heads up, I just made an account, I have to wait for the deposits to hit the bank to verify card.
Hello can I get a vouch?

I believe I already sent you something but clearly you haven't checked your PMs. Regardless, as I posted before

VOUCHES ARE CLOSED

Hey thanks for your interest! Unfortunately I don't accept PayPal after having been scammed through it before. Unlike bitcoin it is just too easy to renege on transactions or just outright defraud. You should check out http://www.coinbase.com , they're really easy to set up and use and these forums will be a lot more useful to you since a lot of vendors only accept bitcoin.
Hello can I get a vouch?
Activity: 10
I paid for it with that link what do i do now
I also received the vouch copy.

Amazing directions, and great service. The accounts are delivered as promised.

To answer someone else who asked if you'll get arrested if you use this, this is actually probably one of the safest things to get from this forum from what I can see. I don't know exactly what he's doing but these aren't originally someone elses account but an account created especially for you by the seller. The seller is taking advantage of some sort of loophole in the referral system where you can refer someone else to sign up and get a free beverage. So there isn't anything involving taking anything from someone else, or credit cards, etc.

You can even gift the drinks to someone else in the app. Just provide an email address and they get a free drink from you (takes away one of yours). This makes it easy to share these with friends.

Two thunbs up! Thanks for including me!

Thanks for a great review!
Pmed in. Interested in a vouch copy. Thank you

Hey, thanks for your interest! As per my earlier post, vouches are closed, as the five have been distributed.
Activity: 34
Pmed in. Interested in a vouch copy. Thank you
Do i get arrested if i use this? Or is it secure?

No risk at all, honestly. These are not made with stolen credit cards or though blatant hacking, they are clean and legal!
Activity: 153
I also received the vouch copy.

Amazing directions, and great service. The accounts are delivered as promised.

To answer someone else who asked if you'll get arrested if you use this, this is actually probably one of the safest things to get from this forum from what I can see. I don't know exactly what he's doing but these aren't originally someone elses account but an account created especially for you by the seller. The seller is taking advantage of some sort of loophole in the referral system where you can refer someone else to sign up and get a free beverage. So there isn't anything involving taking anything from someone else, or credit cards, etc.

You can even gift the drinks to someone else in the app. Just provide an email address and they get a free drink from you (takes away one of yours). This makes it easy to share these with friends.

Two thunbs up! Thanks for including me!
Activity: 266
Do i get arrested if i use this? Or is it secure?
Wish I could have gotten one.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
My review :
He sent a vouch copy for Dunkin' Donuts Perks account  with full login details . All is OK . Vouch for him .Don't hesitate to buy from him , if you want to get free beverages . GLWS dude

PROOF :
Pages:
Jump to: