Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ETHERPARTY (FUEL) ✅ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ✅ 100K FUEL TOKENS BOUNTY POT ✅ - page 2. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
very nice idea and project , i will follow this , i love the interface and app seem very good 
Activity: 419
Hi, I joined @718 posts and I finished week @733 posts so how it's not enough posts to complete week.

Count how many posts you did from October 2 to October 8, they are not 15 posts.

Each week goes from Monday to Sunday and dates for each week are shown on the tracking sheet for the week.

The fact you submitted 718 when you registered doesn't affect the fact you didn't do 15 posts for the last week.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hi, I joined @718 posts and I finished week @733 posts so how it's not enough posts to complete week.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi dev, i will register again for week 9, i will improve my post on other board (english sections), hope will be accepted, thanks Smiley
Week 7 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday 00:00 AM UTC to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 7 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
Always follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign, especially if you post very short insignificant posts.

For Week 8 we have one new participant, welcome! We have rejected some as we already have Russian speaking and Indonesian members.
We do prefer campaigners that can post in English and quality posts however we are open to other languages but not 10 people posting in the same local sub.
We also look at post history and if we see a trend of low quality posts we will not accept you in the campaign, this applies to current active campaigners.

Looking forward to Week 8 which ends Sunday October 15 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

ICO is now underway and will last for another 3 weeks or when sold out.

New registrations after this post will be considered for Week 9
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
 Etherparty project is an innovative idea that is going to greatly simplify the process of contract creation on the Ethereum blockchain network. I love the project and the team behind it is tested and trusted. I would have wanted to be part of this project by promoting it through social media. But unfortunately no social media bounty. Dev., why? You got a great project. 
Activity: 364
hi dev, in week 6 im not active cause my gf is in hospital, but on monday (in week 7) i active again and till now i had created more than 15 posts. but I do not know I have to re-register to get stakes in the 6th week, I just know tonight and have filled the registration form, hope you give me a chance to get stakes in this week, thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
All new signups will be added to week 8 starting Monday 00:00 UTC (Forum time) we will count posts from then on, thanks for joining we will update the tracking sheet in the next few days.

Thank you very much for the information. I joined the signature just joined the signature campaign.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
All new signups will be added to week 8 starting Monday 00:00 UTC (Forum time) we will count posts from then on, thanks for joining we will update the tracking sheet in the next few days.

I think I 'm set! It's a pleasure been here! Looking forward to start wearing you around pleasant threads with quality post!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
Only about 10000$ for signature campaign? I think it not so much...
And also 15 messages is quite much for 1 week...

i think that normal
u know if u see signature another campaign almost /person got 3 - 4k usd
least new is air sphere u can see that.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Only about 10000$ for signature campaign? I think it not so much...
And also 15 messages is quite much for 1 week...
Any new signup once the current week has started will be for the following week.

So any new campaigners will join in Week 8.

Make sure you wear signature and avatar as required by the end of week 7: Sunday 8 October 11:59 PM to be able to join next week.

Hi! I'm trying to wear siginature and avatar but I couldn't. Do I have to wait till Sunday before I can?

You should be able to as you are a full member. Make sure you are doing the right thing on your profile settings.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Any new signup once the current week has started will be for the following week.

Make sure you wear signature and avatar as required by the end of week 7: Sunday 8 October 11:59 PM to be able to join next week.

Hi! I'm trying to wear siginature and avatar but I couldn't. Do I have to wait till Sunday before I can?
Activity: 280
Week 6 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday 00:00 AM UTC to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 6 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
Always follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign.

For Week 7 we have several new participants, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 7 which ends Sunday October 8 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

ICO is now underway and will last for a month or when sold out.
thanks very much sir, I am very glad to be part of ETHERPARTY

hello sir ,i register 22nd, week 5 ,but i was busy because my offline work ,so i didnt be accepted  , i work hard this week and sure later ,please accpet me ,week6 .thanks

U need to register again using the form in the OP.

done ,please accept me week 6. thank you very much .

hello sir ,i am sad . didnt give me week 6 stake . 25.9--30.9 i am post 16 post . you can check it .

You signed up on October 1st as per the tracking sheet:

So how could you have done posts wearing our signature from the 25-9 to 30-9?

We also mentioned above that new signup will be for Week 7 and you are added to it.

We will add the last few users to week 7. Updated tracking sheet will be in the next few days.

Make sure you follow the rules like everyone else to avoid being ejected.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
hello sir ,i register 22nd, week 5 ,but i was busy because my offline work ,so i didnt be accepted  , i work hard this week and sure later ,please accpet me ,week6 .thanks

U need to register again using the form in the OP.

done ,please accept me week 6. thank you very much .

hello sir ,i am sad . didnt give me week 6 stake . 25.9--30.9 i am post 16 post . you can check it .
Week 6 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday 00:00 AM UTC to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 6 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
Always follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign.

For Week 7 we have several new participants, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 7 which ends Sunday October 8 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

ICO is now underway and will last for a month or when sold out.
Activity: 316
Where is blog bounty Sir? It will be great to spread your project to the world Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: