Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ETHERPARTY (FUEL) ✅ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ✅ 100K FUEL TOKENS BOUNTY POT ✅ - page 4. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Hello Manager where did you check that I have Negative trust score? Still, I am wearing the signature and posting in different and following your rules.

Kindly check twice and confirm my account.
Activity: 419
Merit: 101
Week 5 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 5 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
We also noticed some posts are very short and spammy, do follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign.

For Week 6 we have several new participants, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 6 which ends Sunday October 1st at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

Public Sale starts on October 1st and will last for a month or when sold out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I have joined in the Etherparty Signature Campaign, i hope can make stakes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sorry for the delay, keep wearing your signatures we'll update the tracking sheet in the next couple of days.

New joiners also noted.

I have joined in the Etherparty Signature Campaign too ,thanks sir .

Sorry for the delay, keep wearing your signatures we'll update the tracking sheet in the next couple of days.

New joiners also noted.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
hello @etherparty
i registered today for week 6
thank you
Activity: 854
Social bounty campaign, please..
There's no Twitter bounty! I need them though. I need bounty for Facebook, Twitter, blog and YouTube. Do consider this

We are not doing social bounties for the moment. There are plenty projects out there that do.
Activity: 216
The Operating System for DAOs
There's no Twitter bounty! I need them though. I need bounty for Facebook, Twitter, blog and YouTube. Do consider this
Latest joiners added to the tracking sheet.

Read the rules and follow them. Thanks for joining.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Today I have joined in the Etherparty Signature Campaign.
Added another new participant today for Week 5.

Read the rules in the OP and rates/rewards + follow them to avoid being rejected.

Week 4 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 4 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
We also noticed some posts are very short and spammy, do follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign.

For Week 5 we have 1 new participant, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 5 which ends Sunday Sept 24 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

We have quite a few more weeks to go until the end of the token sale, pre-sale is ongoing.

Activity: 122
Added the latest joiner, welcome!

A bit late in the week so make sure you can make 15 posts by Sunday 11:59 PM UTC, forum time.

Read the rules and follow them, as always. Thanks for joining. Wink
Here's the updated tracking sheet for Week 4 with the latest participants.

Make sure you guys read the rules and follow them as well as the rates and rewards cap for each participant in case we have 20 or less participants.

We have quite a few more weeks to go until the end of the token sale, pre-sale is ongoing.

2 more registrants, we will update the tracking sheet accordingly.
Here's the updated tracking sheet for Week 4.

Make sure you guys read the rules and follow them as well as the rates and rewards cap for each participant in case we have 20 or less participants.

We noticed a few more registrants so we will update the tracking sheet shortly.
Week 3 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday to Sunday 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 3 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants, one was ejected because of wearing another signature.

For Week 4 we have 1 new participant, welcome!
We are glad to have more people join so looking forward to Week 4 which ends Sunday Sept 17 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Pages:
Jump to: