Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ETHERPARTY (FUEL) ✅ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ✅ 100K FUEL TOKENS BOUNTY POT ✅ - page 3. (Read 5044 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101
We will add the last few users to week 7. Updated tracking sheet will be in the next few days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
hello sir ,i register 22nd, week 5 ,but i was busy because my offline work ,so i didnt be accepted  , i work hard this week and sure later ,please accpet me ,week6 .thanks

U need to register again using the form in the OP.

done ,please accept me week 6. thank you very much .
my signature campaign is rejected because the number of posts is not enough 15 posts in a week at week 5 and what if i continue posting at week 6 if mmy signature campaign will be acceppted.?

We can accept you for week 7 as today Week 6 is over at midnight and we don't want people to spam 15 posts at once.

U can start from Monday, added you to the tracking sheet.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
No Twitter bounty? I have been retweeting and tweeting about the project
Activity: 434
Joined signature campaign. ICO will start tomorrow, best of luck.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
my signature campaign is rejected because the number of posts is not enough 15 posts in a week at week 5 and what if i continue posting at week 6 if mmy signature campaign will be acceppted.?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
I see this campaign is still going... Maybe I'll join after mine is over if the ICO doesn't end too soon.

Like the project!
Activity: 126
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
hi dev, do you have socail media bounty ?
I signed up. Looking forward to see if I made it Smiley Great project.

We'll add you shortly and welcome to the party!  Smiley
hello sir ,i register 22nd, week 5 ,but i was busy because my offline work ,so i didnt be accepted  , i work hard this week and sure later ,please accpet me ,week6 .thanks

U need to register again using the form in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I signed up. Looking forward to see if I made it Smiley Great project.
Activity: 546
sir
I can not make enough post last week because of my banned from forum. I have been rejected from list. If you give me another chance I will continue with your signature campaign. my spreadsheet serial no is 24.
Thank you!

If you have been banned from the forum there must be a reason for it. So unfortunately we cannot accept you.
Activity: 210
sir
I can not make enough post last week because of my banned from forum. I have been rejected from list. If you give me another chance I will continue with your signature campaign. my spreadsheet serial no is 24.
Thank you!
got fired from the campaign. can i apply again? or do i automaticly take part in the next week if i wear the signature and avatar? thanks

You can reapply as a new starter.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
got fired from the campaign. can i apply again? or do i automaticly take part in the next week if i wear the signature and avatar? thanks
Hello Manager where did you check that I have Negative trust score? Still, I am wearing the signature and posting in different and following your rules.

Kindly check twice and confirm my account.

Check your own trust feedback sir. It's there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=876810
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Tremendous bounty site.Best wishes for ETHERPARTY.
slack username : christwaston
telegram username : christwaston
twitter userntme: @christwaston

My ETH address : 0xa68a26dC120A1A5319f121DD751b56e1F11e93C1

Thanks
Reply if im capable to participate.
Activity: 196
I also waiting for social network bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: