Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners 4 BTC or less! USA Orders Only Please! - page 2. (Read 12728 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
9/6/13 Afternoon Update. Blade Orders. My Blade orders were not shipped until Wednesday and Thursday of this week from AsicMiner. I placed orders on 8/28, 8/29, 8/30, 9/1, 9/2 and so on. I have sent friedcat a PM to see if he can offer any form of compensation as initial orders were promised to ship on Monday at the latest. CanaryInTheMine received his on Thursday so I must assume his initial orders were shipped by Monday at the latest. Why mine were not shipped by Monday at the latest, I don't have an answer until friedcat responds to my PM. Thanks. SilentSonicBoom
9/6/13 USB Miners are available for immediate shipment in 24 hours or less(some orders ship same day). No blades arrived today but several shipments arrive early next week. FedEx called three times for three different shipments confused to what was in them Cheesy They are on the way. More blades for recently placed orders are arriving middle of next week sometime.
Activity: 251
I've being talking to you for almost a week to make the purchase and I just finished collecting the btc for express shipping to Argentina. Can you please accept my order? I can pay right away.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
9/5/13 All remaining USB Miner orders should ship today/tomorrow. I am now taking orders for USB Miners that should ship this Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that I have in hand right now.
9/4/13 Effective immediately, no more NEW INTERNATIONAL/CANADA orders will be taken as I don't have the extra time in the coming weeks to handle these orders. USA orders will still be taken. Some USB Miner orders have shipped today with tracking numbers coming late tonight/early morning. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
what kind of normal psu connector the blade takes?

Is it the gpu connector or the molex?

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
Interested, but will this even make money?

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/ca2bb43cea

77% diff increase every month for a year is way, way beyond the realm of possibility.  You should really consider using MM.

MM?

Also, is there a walkthrough on the setup including what kind of power adapter needed?

Also, if you put in september it's a bit profitable
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Payment and Shipping address has been sent to you for 4 blades. Can't wait to open my box of goodies!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 763
Merit: 500

77% diff increase every month for a year is way, way beyond the realm of possibility.  You should really consider using MM.

MM?

Also, is there a walkthrough on the setup including what kind of power adapter needed?
Activity: 378

77% diff increase every month for a year is way, way beyond the realm of possibility.  You should really consider using MM.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
Hi SSB!!! Smiley

Any shipment to EU?!

thx & cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Sorry if I missed instructions on this part but is it possible to purchase the back-plane in this group buy? Since the manufacturer sends one per 10 blades, is it possible to buy it separately?

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx
Not at this time. If it becomes available, I will offer it.
Please, then, find out if this is a part available, off the shelf, elsewhere, and/or what the connection type is on the Blade's board..  It looks to be a custom board, if not connections.

I'm sure he is working on finding out about backplane and more.  

As far as connections it looks like we will be able to power them like old ones just from glance.  Might read over setting up old blade, there is a thread with great instructions including power.  That will at least get you up and running. (That is just a guess from looking again, I'm sure we will know more as it seems each day more info comes out Grin )
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
Sorry if I missed instructions on this part but is it possible to purchase the back-plane in this group buy? Since the manufacturer sends one per 10 blades, is it possible to buy it separately?

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx
Please, then, find out if this is a part available, off the shelf, elsewhere, and/or what the connection type is on the Blade's board..  It looks to be a custom board, if not connections.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What would the price for 4 blades and shipping be to Atlanta GA? thanks
9/3/13 All PMs up to now should have received a response. Some USB miners have arrived today, more are coming this week. Some blades MAY be here Friday for Saturday shipment. I am going to be very busy for next 4 days packing and shipping orders. Tracking numbers will be sent within 24 hours of me shipping. If you don't have a tracking number, your order has not shipped in the past 24 hours+. I will be slow to respond to PMs the next four days as shipping out orders is job #1. Any new orders placed will be ordered for you. New blade orders still take up to 7 days(may be sooner) for me to receive plus 24 hours to reship. NEW USB orders MAY ship slightly sooner in the next 5 days or so. Thank you for your continued support!

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx
I want to get some of these, hoping the price comes down more though.

No chance of paypal eh? Even from a provable reputable commercial account?
Only btc.
Sorry ! As I pm'ed you, I want the refund. I contacted Asicminer and they said they can sell blades direct to me with 0 fee shipping ! They're from China and I'm from Vietnam (the country in the south of China) and that will be faster !
Sorry again ! I didn't know that because Friedcat has just post this "https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/block-erupter-blade-new-modellow-price-limited-quantity-286486" yesterday.
I hope you will refund to me. The address is: 1EdnG7pJJqzPazk76hTaxpNUwZ4R7JY4TP
PM sent.
Pages:
Jump to: