Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners 4 BTC or less! USA Orders Only Please! - page 4. (Read 12728 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
If they are anything like the last blade a 750 watt is not going to cut it due to the 10 amp current each blade pulls. You will be lucky to get 4-5 working stable.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Ordered 2 blades.
Details in PM.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Great news guys for those people who ordered blades at over 10btc
I got an email from friedcat sales team.
And they will be doing a rebate with new boards.
Details to be announced to the suppliers in September.
Which is in a few days Grin
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
11.7 btc sent ! (for 3 blades)
Shipping address:
Number of blades: 3
Type of shipping: USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If I buy 1 blade I will pay 4 btc and 0.60 btc for USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping. Is it right ?
No.
0.80 btc per 3 blades, 0.35 btc for each additional 1-3 blades USPS Priority Mail International Shipping Limited Tracking - 6 to 10 average business day delivery to major destinations.
1.20 btc per 3 blades, 0.60 btc for each additional 1-3 blades USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping Limited Tracking - 3 to 5 average business day delivery to major destinations.

It is 1.20 btc for the first 3 blades.
All orders must pay shipping. There is no free shipping option. Thank you!
Activity: 280
Hell?
dont think they will be plug and play, but if you have mined before it should be pretty straightforward.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Dont know if you guys saw canarys group buy, but he says these new ones are not oc'able and have a USB connection(not sure if that means no ethernet connection or not)

Hopefully they will have both connections on them. Power consumption has a lower value so these are more efficient, I'm guessing 65nm? IMO the power savings are negligible right now since you can still OC the old blade and get a couple extra G\hash per device and be mining with it tomorrow. The new blades will make BTC longer however since it will take longer to reach the point where the cost of power is greater than the return.

Power consumption is the same... old blade @ 10GH is around 75watts or so, new one is 7w/GH so... 70watts @ 10GH .. roughly the same =P
Are these pretty easy to use? plug-n-play?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Bump for SSB.  I'm sure he will give us more info as soon as he receives it.

You could trust SSB with your sister Smiley.  Feel free to use that as a customer testimonial lol.
Activity: 72
Bitcoin maniac ;)
what about long pool HuhHuh

rj45 or USB ?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Dont know if you guys saw canarys group buy, but he says these new ones are not oc'able and have a USB connection(not sure if that means no ethernet connection or not)

Hopefully they will have both connections on them. Power consumption has a lower value so these are more efficient, I'm guessing 65nm? IMO the power savings are negligible right now since you can still OC the old blade and get a couple extra G\hash per device and be mining with it tomorrow. The new blades will make BTC longer however since it will take longer to reach the point where the cost of power is greater than the return.

Power consumption is the same... old blade @ 10GH is around 75watts or so, new one is 7w/GH so... 70watts @ 10GH .. roughly the same =P
Activity: 728

Activity: 102
If I buy 1 blade I will pay 4 btc and 0.60 btc for USPS Express Priority Mail International Shipping. Is it right ?
legendary
8/29/13 AsicMiner is to ship New Blade Miners on Monday at the latest. They should arrive in 7 days or less to me(Possibly Friday September 6th from FedEx) ,then I reship within 24 hours of my receiving your order from AsicMiner.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi I am interested but I want to know more.
Do the blades have everything needed to run 'out of the box' ?
Or is additional hardware needed, such as backplane, PSU, cabling, etc?
Are they self sufficient, or do you need to run/manage them from a PC?
Thanks
Activity: 546
In addition to those questions above clearing up technical specs can you ask about what these can stably be overclocked to and if it is the same process as the "old" Blades?
SSB,

The price starts to become attractive.

Can you provide more info about what is provided and missing

PSU requirements. Fans?

When you say backplanes with 10 slots, is it the rack that you can populate 10 blades in it?

or you mean the blades posses backplane connectors?

this part isn't clear.

thanks,

The only info I have received is posted. I will try to get answers to these questions. Thanks for asking.
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
Do these have ethernet connections like the last ones?  Considering purchasing, just need some additional details on the hardware.

I as well would love to know this.. LOVE how the old blades run on their own, it would be cumbersome to have to string raspberry pi's all over the place for USB Smiley
legendary
New meaning the new hardware or more of the same old?

From power consumption #'s I would guess same old w/ cosmetic changes mostly... just like their new USB miners.

Im waiting for pix, instructions, all specs, etc... then will probably buy some =) woot
Pages:
Jump to: