Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #12 NEW Blade Miners 4 BTC or less! USA Orders Only Please! - page 3. (Read 12741 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sorry if I missed instructions on this part but is it possible to purchase the back-plane in this group buy? Since the manufacturer sends one per 10 blades, is it possible to buy it separately?
Not to my knowledge separately. Only receive if you buy 10 at one time.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
Sorry if I missed instructions on this part but is it possible to purchase the back-plane in this group buy? Since the manufacturer sends one per 10 blades, is it possible to buy it separately?

I also want to know how to obtain backplane for the four blades I have on order.  thx
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I want to get some of these, hoping the price comes down more though.

No chance of paypal eh? Even from a provable reputable commercial account?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Sorry ! As I pm'ed you, I want the refund. I contacted Asicminer and they said they can sell blades direct to me with 0 fee shipping ! They're from China and I'm from Vietnam (the country in the south of China) and that will be faster !
Sorry again ! I didn't know that because Friedcat has just post this "https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/block-erupter-blade-new-modellow-price-limited-quantity-286486" yesterday.
I hope you will refund to me. The address is: 1EdnG7pJJqzPazk76hTaxpNUwZ4R7JY4TP
Activity: 91
Merit: 15
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Thanks for info!
So Ethernet is build-in, this is great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 420
I just ordered one. I hope it has network adapter and not just usb. lol
Activity: 6
It's my first time with blades.

Just remember, no running with them....  Cheesy

Cheesy

I will have to learn how to stop.  Wink
Addictive hobby !
Activity: 378
It's my first time with blades.

Just remember, no running with them....  Cheesy
Activity: 6
Got mine reserved too!  Grin
Hope they are great. It's my first time with blades.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
So any word on the powersupply? Everything I've looked up concerning the blade's power shows how to hook it up using a atx PSU and the green connector. I would like to know about this mysterious "gold finger" connector and it's powersuppy. It sounds like it comes with one now and I just want a confirmation if I need to buy a ATX PSU or not.

GooolllldFiiiinggeeeerrrrrr......!
 Cheesy
Activity: 59
So any word on the powersupply? Everything I've looked up concerning the blade's power shows how to hook it up using a atx PSU and the green connector. I would like to know about this mysterious "gold finger" connector and it's powersuppy. It sounds like it comes with one now and I just want a confirmation if I need to buy a ATX PSU or not.
Activity: 392
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
Have a good weekend!  You might want to buy your wife something nice before next week lol.  I hear ladies like something shiny...... it was either usb miners or diamonds.

usb miners...definitely usb miners Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
8/30/13 Thanks for all the compliments,orders,etc. Please continue placing orders. I will be trying to take a well deserved break the next three days to prepare for an exodus of miners next week from me to you my valued customers. I will not be answering any PMs for the next three days but do have a portable wallet with me to continue placing orders daily with AsicMiner. I have multiple orders scheduled to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday this coming week. PMs being answered next week will slow to a crawl as well. My priority is to ship out orders and tracking numbers. To this effect, I have taken off work next Tuesday-Friday to send orders out. I am a one man crew as my help(son) went back to college and the wife has about had it with miners Grin  I will be back at this in full force all of next week as I have been every week. My goal for the month of September is to sell 10000 USB Miners and as many blades as possible. Thank you for your help in achieving my goals. Have a great weekend wherever you are and remember Monday in the US is labor day(holiday).

Have a good weekend!  You might want to buy your wife something nice before next week lol.  I hear ladies like something shiny...... it was either usb miners or diamonds.
Activity: 336
8/30/13 Thanks for all the compliments,orders,etc. Please continue placing orders. I will be trying to take a well deserved break the next three days to prepare for an exodus of miners next week from me to you my valued customers. I will not be answering any PMs for the next three days but do have a portable wallet with me to continue placing orders daily with AsicMiner. I have multiple orders scheduled to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday this coming week. PMs being answered next week will slow to a crawl as well. My priority is to ship out orders and tracking numbers. To this effect, I have taken off work next Tuesday-Friday to send orders out. I am a one man crew as my help(son) went back to college and the wife has about had it with miners Grin  I will be back at this in full force all of next week as I have been every week. My goal for the month of September is to sell 10000 USB Miners and as many blades as possible. Thank you for your help in achieving my goals. Have a great weekend wherever you are and remember Monday in the US is labor day(holiday).
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
If they are anything like the last blade a 750 watt is not going to cut it due to the 10 amp current each blade pulls. You will be lucky to get 4-5 working stable.
10 amp * 12v = 120w.

You are saying these will only do 11w / GH/s?

These do 7w/GH...
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
If they are anything like the last blade a 750 watt is not going to cut it due to the 10 amp current each blade pulls. You will be lucky to get 4-5 working stable.
10 amp * 12v = 120w.

You are saying these will only do 11w / GH/s?
Activity: 280
Hell?
Ordered 1 and sent payment.
Pages:
Jump to: