Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #14 USB Miners 0.1050 BTC or less! Shipping to USA addresses - page 2. (Read 9808 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
I was interested in these as handouts/gifts to friends to get them interested in BTC and crypto-currencies, but from what I've heard in the past these run pretty hot.  Are these newest units as hot as the older ones?  Would it be ok if someone who didn't know what they are doing (plug & play as it were) just let it hash away, or is there the potential for the miner to destroy itself or the usb port?

Thanks!
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I just sent you payment for 9 miners and a shipping label to your email address as directed.

Please let me know either by email or via PM that you have received the messages and that all is well.

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I would like 5xASIC USB Erupter Miners please.
I don't have enough BTC now. So should I go to a trading service and buy the amount needed to satisfy the contract?
I have some partial BTCs in my wallet and some with Bitminter and some in 50BTC. Is there a way to minimize commissions?
Do you recommend a service that you prefer to deal with?
I also have Paypal if that would help. If I transfer the $ via Paypal and you use Paypal to buy something then there is no commissions. Right?

I'm easy going. Let me know what works for you.
Thanks!
Try coinbase or btcquick to get some btc. It may take awhile to receive the btc this way. Thanks for any order placed.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I would like 5xASIC USB Erupter Miners please.
I don't have enough BTC now. So should I go to a trading service and buy the amount needed to satisfy the contract?
I have some partial BTCs in my wallet and some with Bitminter and some in 50BTC. Is there a way to minimize commissions?
Do you recommend a service that you prefer to deal with?
I also have Paypal if that would help. If I transfer the $ via Paypal and you use Paypal to buy something then there is no commissions. Right?

I'm easy going. Let me know what works for you.
Thanks!
I got the 320 USB erupters you sent me. Thank you so much, SSB! I will be back for more.
Glad you received them. Thank you for your orders and support! Have a great week!
New lower prices for shipping on Monday morning. Thanks for your orders!

Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1            3.10 BTC
    2-3            3.10 BTC
    4-5            3.10 BTC
    6-9            3.10 BTC
    10+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Every order of 10 blades receives a free backplane while supplies last.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I understand that this is USA only. I wish I could find BE's in Europe at these excellent prices...

Edit: nevermind, think I found it
I've reshipped them before if you needed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
I understand that this is USA only. I wish I could find BE's in Europe at these excellent prices...

Edit: nevermind, think I found it
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I got the 320 USB erupters you sent me. Thank you so much, SSB! I will be back for more.
New lower prices!

Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1-13            0.110 BTC
   14-59           0.110 BTC
   60-99           0.110 BTC
100-219           0.110 BTC
    220+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Thank you!
I am now accepting USPS preprinted postage labels for shipping priority and express. Send your pdf label to me with your forum name and the words "shipping labels" in the subject line to [email protected] .
If you are a reseller, I can ship your orders for you. I can ship orders both big and small with USPS preprinted postage labels. The shipped from zipcode is 58503. Please print the instructions on the postage label (1 label per page) with your label to help me out.

Guideline for printing shipping labels:

USB Miners
Small Flat Rate Priority Box holds 14 USB Miners
Regional A Priority Box holds 70 USB Miners(Weight can be listed at 1 pound for each 10 ordered)
Medium Flat Rate Priority/Express Box holds 100 USB Miners
Large Flat Rate Priority Box holds 140 USB Miners
Orders over 140 USB Miners pay for order and request a quote for what shipping labels should be printed.
Any express orders that don't use Medium Flat Rate Box, pay for order and then request a quote for what shipping labels should be printed.

Blade Miners

Flat Rate Priority/Express Padded Envelope holds 1 Blade Miner
Regional A Priority Box holds 3 Blade Miners (Weight can be listed at 2 pounds for each Blade ordered)
Medium Flat Rate Priority/Express Box holds 4 Blade Miners
Backplanes for orders of 10 or more ship in a box 16" X 13" X 4" and weigh 4 pounds each. Two backplanes can fit in this box for a total weight of 8 pounds.
Orders of more than 4 Blade Miners can mix and match the above or request a quote for what shipping labels should be printed.
10 Blade Miners ship in a box 15" X 10" X 8" and weigh 19 pounds.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
TXid: TXid: 724eefa87f6ea746a39b7b0833651dc892cf3600cd8f2b806b1e9cd87ede0fef
14 miners requested. Thanks SSB!

9/26/13 I am now accepting preprinted USPS shipping labels for orders. Please PM me for details when placing an order if interested. Thank you.

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just got my order as well,  thanks!!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just got the miners, thanks for great purchase!
Order was confirmed in no time, shipped the very next morning and is in my hands before end of business 48 hours later. Very nice. Placing another order in a few minutes.
rpg
Activity: 728
wow bitcoindifficulty.com, nailed it..      bitcoin network dif is now 148mil

i'll need more blades soon!
200 million next, well ahead of the forecasted end of the year. Looks like the BTC cow has ended producing milk to all the ASIC manufacturers. They will now have to lower their profits if they want to sell any and that may actual stabilize the network hash, we'll see when that will happen. Well, there's always math challenged people that will continue to buy them. For those, go to http://www.coinish.com/calc/ and chose the expert mode
Activity: 504
wow bitcoindifficulty.com, nailed it..      bitcoin network dif is now 148mil

i'll need more blades soon!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
is pleasure to deal with you
you are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/25/13 Backplanes are available with orders of 10 or more blades for free while supplies last.

Just received a small amount of backplanes. Orders of 10 blades will receive one backplane free until I run out of backplanes. I have none to sell individually.
Pages:
Jump to: