Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #14 USB Miners 0.1050 BTC or less! Shipping to USA addresses - page 4. (Read 9808 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So if we place an order today, they are shipped within 24hrs or when you get them?

Also, the shipping cost. Is it a flat 0.125 per device or is it 0.125 + 0.06 for a single device?

It will ship 24 hrs from today (his update yesterday states plenty of usb miners and last time he said he had plenty that inventory lasted a few days)

It is .125 + .06 for a single device.
2 device is .125+.125+.06
3 device is .125+.125+.125+.06
etc.

He has a day job so shipping has to happen early morning / late afternoon

I have ordered about 200 USBs and 2 blades from SSB over the past few weeks so I kind of know what I am talking about..
Yes. USB miners are in stock. I work usually early afternoon to late at night. Place an order and it ships within 24 hours from me for in stock USBs. Most orders received by 8 AM CST will ship the same day. Thanks for any orders.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So if we place an order today, they are shipped within 24hrs or when you get them?

Also, the shipping cost. Is it a flat 0.125 per device or is it 0.125 + 0.06 for a single device?

It will ship 24 hrs from today (his update yesterday states plenty of usb miners and last time he said he had plenty that inventory lasted a few days)

It is .125 + .06 for a single device.
2 device is .125+.125+.06
3 device is .125+.125+.125+.06
etc.

He has a day job so shipping has to happen early morning / late afternoon

I have ordered about 200 USBs and 2 blades from SSB over the past few weeks so I kind of know what I am talking about..
Activity: 27
Order placed for 9 USB Miners. Check PM for all of the necessary info. The BTC should already be in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Bump for ssb.  Great to work with!
I have plenty of usb miners in stock for shipping in 24 hours or less.

9/17/13 Late Night Update All blades in stock are sold! I will be confirming orders in the next six hours in order of payment placed. Please continue to place orders for shipment from me this Saturday or next Tuesday at the latest. Thank you!

9/17/13 I have USB Miners and Blade Miners in stock ready to ship within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. All current orders have shipped. Have a great day!

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I received my order today! Thank you SSB  Cool

all items working good!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Just wanted to give feedback to SSB, order shipped on friday, received yesterday afternoon. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
This is my first purchase I sent 2.99 btc for 24 sticks.  I sent a pm and here is the trans action id which I signed.

https://blockchain.info/tx/143cbcf7da88fe98bdc764c323079937be701b1f310a2f76085696ee99325d5b

please send colors other then black if possible  thanks phil.
Received my last order. Thanks SilentSonic*!
You are very welcome. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Received my last order. Thanks SilentSonic*!
Activity: 46
Activity: 151
Cannot decide. These are good for giving gifts but not for mining. I will buy a few later on from you SSB. Do not want many right now.

what about for alts like ppcoin?
Good suggestion.
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
Cannot decide. These are good for giving gifts but not for mining. I will buy a few later on from you SSB. Do not want many right now.

what about for alts like ppcoin?
Activity: 151
Activity: 262
12 ordered. PM sent. Thx!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Great guy!   Cant explain the amount of customer service you get.  I have 40 of my new ones hashing away Smiley next up setting up my blades and then hopefully in next day or two set up rest of usb miners once hubs are in Smiley

Again great customer service you wont regret order.  Have done multiple orders of different types of items.  Always treated me right.

notlist3d,
I might finally jump on these(getting impatiant waiting for my knc jupiters), did you buy 8 of these plus an anker 9 port hub plus an arctic breeze?
I don't see a 10 port anker, your advice is appreciated.

Anker doesn't make 10 ports anymore, I didn't like them they burnt out on me fairly quick.

The new Anker 9 ports come with a 10th port for charging (you can plug the fan into this one as it won't transmit anything to the computer), I do use a large fan to hit all my hubs and myself so I just have that port empty as it can't do anything but use power.

I like the dlink 7 ports there cheap and can be purchased quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Great guy!   Cant explain the amount of customer service you get.  I have 40 of my new ones hashing away Smiley next up setting up my blades and then hopefully in next day or two set up rest of usb miners once hubs are in Smiley

Again great customer service you wont regret order.  Have done multiple orders of different types of items.  Always treated me right.

notlist3d,
I might finally jump on these(getting impatiant waiting for my knc jupiters), did you buy 8 of these plus an anker 9 port hub plus an arctic breeze?
I don't see a 10 port anker, your advice is appreciated.

I happen to have some old anker (and offbrand anker 10's laying around)  using them work great.  The original's are really tough metal bricks almost.  I personally use every usb spot with a miner, and use a desk fan (overkill) but it makes it where i don't take up a usb spot with fan on multiple hubs.  Kinda of fun though to have a few rows of them.  Anker quality is top notch, but recently with all the hubs I have been more into the price per port on hub as my main factor.  Sadly the new Anker 9 went down a port and also changed one to charge so you get 8 true ports, and 1 fan at a cost per hub that is a little high.

The new hubs i ordered are MCM (if you google there is a 15 percent off promo code i believe on official site) cant vouch for it yet personally but its price per port is extremely cheap if you need multiple. They seem a little slow at shipping though at MCM.  SSB is so good he beat my hubs here lol Smiley.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/which-usb-hub-to-use-with-block-erupters-nanofury-nf1-bpmc-red-fury-ant-u1-253749 has a really good comparison of hubs and how many people can get successfully running on each brand and a lot of testing.

If you do decide to order some are lots of fun to actually do some mining.  I have lost track of order number's with SSB but if you decide to try some out truly give him a shot.  Great communication, cheap prices, and awesome customer service.  He has went above and beyond what he has had to do on multiple occasions.
Pages:
Jump to: