Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #14 USB Miners 0.1050 BTC or less! Shipping to USA addresses - page 3. (Read 9808 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SSB is an Outstanding Re-Seller!   The level of service he provides is far beyond the expectations of the most demanding buyers.  I have done three purchases from him recently and look forward to many more in the near future.  Simply amazing.

Thank You SSB, you deserve every bit of success you achieve in this endeavor as you are earning every bit twice or more over.   My praise of the service you have provided me is long overdue.
Just got one of my packages today and I have got to post, packaging materials are great and got a great laugh from them

All the little foam usb cut outs
Thanks SSB my order arrived 72 hours after placing it.  Grin
Thanks, Just sent an order, I expect to order more soon.
Thanks in advance!
You all are very welcome. Thanks for the orders and continued support!

9/23/13 Blades have arrived and are in stock. Any new orders placed will ship within 24 hours!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Thanks, Just sent an order, I expect to order more soon.
Thanks in advance!

9/22/13 All USB miner prices have been adjusted lower in price. They are in stock and will ship within 24 hours of order being placed. Thank you for your continued orders!

Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1-14            0.120 BTC
  15-60           0.117 BTC
 61-100           0.115 BTC
101-220          0.110 BTC
   221+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Thank you!

Activity: 7
Thanks SSB my order arrived 72 hours after placing it.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Just got one of my packages today and I have got to post, packaging materials are great and got a great laugh from them

All the little foam usb cut outs

9/21/13 All blades are out of stock. More should arrive for shipment on Tuesday of next week. If I confirmed your order already, you will get your blade/s miner/s. Please place orders for shipment next week Tuesday or Wednesday. Plenty of USB miners are still in stock. Thank you.

Activity: 46
SSB is an Outstanding Re-Seller!   The level of service he provides is far beyond the expectations of the most demanding buyers.  I have done three purchases from him recently and look forward to many more in the near future.  Simply amazing.

Thank You SSB, you deserve every bit of success you achieve in this endeavor as you are earning every bit twice or more over.   My praise of the service you have provided me is long overdue.
So they're .10 or .12 now?  Huh

This still hasn't changed.

1-14            0.125 BTC
  15-60           0.120 BTC
 61-100           0.117 BTC
101-220          0.115 BTC

USA USPS priority shipping 0.06 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.11 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.08 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.38 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc

SSB, sorry for creating any confusion. I just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of a response you had to the market possibly changing next week.
No problem. No new prices have been announced. Have a great weekend!
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
So they're .10 or .12 now?  Huh

This still hasn't changed.

1-14            0.125 BTC
  15-60           0.120 BTC
 61-100           0.117 BTC
101-220          0.115 BTC

USA USPS priority shipping 0.06 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.11 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.08 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.38 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc

SSB, sorry for creating any confusion. I just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of a response you had to the market possibly changing next week.
Activity: 224
I am really impressed with the seller. My order was out the door within a couple of hours and at my door step within 48 hours.  Only ordered 11, but I would not hesitate to do a large purchase with SilentSonicBoom in the future.  Very trustworthy and fast!

Thank you again,

NC
I found this interesting:

Will be back after 24th, currently traveling.
Blades are 3.5 or less at that time. Sticks within 15-20% of .10 or less.
Ttyl

This is basically where my prices are now. I don't know what prices will look like next week. I can take your order now if you would like for shipping Saturday morning. PM me if interested in placing an order. Thanks!
SilentSonicBoom

If @ .10 I will take 13 please.
This would be below cost. The wholesale prices have not changed and nothing has been announced. 15-20% of 0.10 would be 0.115-0.120 each next week. I am shipping now.
Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

Ttyl

This is basically where my prices are now. I don't know what prices will look like next week. I can take your order now if you would like for shipping Saturday morning. PM me if interested in placing an order. Thanks!
SilentSonicBoom

If @ .10 I will take 13 please.

Ttyl

SilentSonicBoom
Activity: 239

Ttyl

9/19/13 I have 15 blades in stock ready for shipment and hope to receive more on Friday for Saturday delivery or on Monday for Tuesday delivery. First 15 blades ordered will ship within 24 hours. I don't have any backplanes at this time.

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I got my order from a previous GB from SSB and all is well.

He is a good seller and for the first device we purchased, needed someone who would be reliable, fast and we would get a working device. SSB has done this, so I look forward to a long term partnership with him.

We have just placed our second order with SSB.

Hopefully will include a gold coloured one  Grin
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
I got my 24 sticks today. blue and silver and they all work. thanks
So if we place an order today, they are shipped within 24hrs or when you get them?

Also, the shipping cost. Is it a flat 0.125 per device or is it 0.125 + 0.06 for a single device?

It will ship 24 hrs from today (his update yesterday states plenty of usb miners and last time he said he had plenty that inventory lasted a few days)

It is .125 + .06 for a single device.
2 device is .125+.125+.06
3 device is .125+.125+.125+.06
etc.

He has a day job so shipping has to happen early morning / late afternoon

I have ordered about 200 USBs and 2 blades from SSB over the past few weeks so I kind of know what I am talking about..
Yes. USB miners are in stock. I work usually early afternoon to late at night. Place an order and it ships within 24 hours from me for in stock USBs. Most orders received by 8 AM CST will ship the same day. Thanks for any orders.

No problem. Are they shipped in a box or what are they placed in? I'm interested in some for sure. Also, can we request a color? If not, no problem.
Shipped in priority or express boxes with ample packing materials. Color choice is mine but I try to accomodate requests when available. Thanks for any order placed.

SSB
Activity: 27
So if we place an order today, they are shipped within 24hrs or when you get them?

Also, the shipping cost. Is it a flat 0.125 per device or is it 0.125 + 0.06 for a single device?

I placed an order this morning and it is ALREADY shipped. This guys is fast!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: