Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED!!!] Need help with captchas. 3x original pay!!! - page 3. (Read 5053 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
By the way, how many MRai in one captcha?  Huh

now you can think there are more than 7000 captchas sloving in 1 hour  Cry so you can get only less than 3 mrais now.

Yep! I have done 60 captchas last hour, and got 182mrai. Which means 3Mrai per captcha.
Many people are offering BTC for Mrai and now there are alot of workers participating.

I'm afraid that we will get stuck getting only 1Mrai per each captcha :|
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

now you can think there are more than 7000 captchas sloving in 1 hour  Cry so you can get only less than 3 mrais now.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

All depends on the amount of captures solved every 2 hours seems it is variable depending on total submitted yourself to how many total is done across the board.

How the distribution faucet works
The faucet distributes  21,000 Mrai Per Hour  spread across all participating accounts. Each success increases your overall success count for the current undistributed period. When the algorithm calculates distribution percentages, it considers your total count against the overall success count of everyone for that period.

Distribution Algorithm
Your Mrai Owed = ( My Count / Total Count ) * ( 21,000 * Hours Since Last Distributed )

Example Breakdown
Your Mrai Owed = ( 420 / 4477 ) * ( 21,000 * 2 )

3940.1384855931 = 0.09381282108555 * 42,000

Example 3940 Mrai Owed

Our system calculates & distributes Mrai every 2 hours. In the event that distribution takes longer than normal, please don't worry. All of your successful ReCaptcha solves are saved forever and you will receive complete distribution eventually.

Shows on the site how it works Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
ayt, would love to do this. sending the op a pm.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469

Sorry I got confused.Was my fault .Actually the earlier total mrai balance was 1826 and got confused when i saw 1681 and thought that it was my total mrai balance but instead it was my unpaid mrai balance.Sorry once again  Smiley
Activity: 513

I just now solved captchas around 296 and my balance before doing it was 1826 balance mrai and now it went down to something around 1600.Whats up with now?So are you tricking us now? Embarrassed

Edit: OP trying to fix it atm. Will update once he does.

So here is the update, I'm not sure what you've seen, but once the update is finished there are no issues:

So your balance shows as follows:

1PJSeYDQjShDqAmQgNZZgKzYTCLfo1CJ2   xrb_158thh9x8kdgh69mgi3ncisra18m35anhrkqky3u1ux5d5c86onhzf6udxzw   2681   1681   0.005043   1000      1000                                                   

Your balance is 2681
Your unpaid balance is 1681

Your paid balance is 1000

I don't see where it went to 1800 and then to 1600.

Here is the address in the wallet:

If you've seen your pending balance jump above 1681, that was a glitch. And as you can see in the wallet, what the total is is what is on the spreadsheet.
I just now solved captchas around 296 and my balance before doing it was 1826 balance mrai and now it went down to something around 1600.Whats up with now?So are you tricking us now? Embarrassed

Most likely was a glitch during the update script. I'm looking at the history. The balances are visible in the ledger and will be paid. My interest is in acquiring Mrai, not tricking people. I can see I've been more than fair with everyone.

UPDATE: So yeah, because the script generates a lookup table on the Google Spreadsheet, sometimes you'll see bad data until the update is done. But once the update is done, all balances should be correct. Again - all balances can be checked in the ledger, and I do look at them carefully before sending.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
what happening!!  work after 1.30 hour got my first payment then after 2 hours work see spreadsheet am negative  whats going on man?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rsi5oJ4JuVkT4VJe3rJZftuiQamolw7XO7DtGn-R8XI/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

is that same sheet for all?  

Ah, it's because your Mrai address got overwritten with your BTC address. Everything is fine, don't worry.

Edit: -Resolved-(Was my fault)
what happening!!  work after 1.30 hour got my first payment then after 2 hours work see spreadsheet am negative  whats going on man?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rsi5oJ4JuVkT4VJe3rJZftuiQamolw7XO7DtGn-R8XI/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

Ah, it's because your Mrai address got overwritten with your BTC address. Everything is fine, don't worry.

Activity: 294
what happening!!  work after 1.30 hour got my first payment then after 2 hours work see spreadsheet am negative  whats going on man?

Activity: 644
Earlier i solved like 200 captcha in 2 hours then only received 200 mrais cant believe the amount reduced that much or is it only me.

So many people doing it and total reward is 21000 per hour
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
Earlier i solved like 200 captcha in 2 hours then only received 200 mrais cant believe the amount reduced that much or is it only me.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I had the invalid account thing after solving 100ish captchas, f5 on browser and everything was fine again.. just a bug i guess.
it says "invalid account" and it's been like that for like 2 minutes but yeah it's good now

May be it was just a copy/paste error? Like if it missed 1 character from the address or something.

Glad it's working for you now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
just encountered a problem here. anyone else having issues with claiming mrais atm?

What problem did you encounter? I'm trying it now - looks fine to me. I'll check to see what the payout is at the end of the hour.

it says "invalid account" and it's been like that for like 2 minutes but yeah it's good now
just encountered a problem here. anyone else having issues with claiming mrais atm?

What problem did you encounter? I'm trying it now - looks fine to me. I'll check to see what the payout is at the end of the hour.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
am just getting my first payment....

https://blockchain.info/tx/3a91c0fd71ae2b164f3bd1db3c41812c1c7255c2ca7811765b32ffa2fc6c7120

thanks man you are really awesome !!!!!

hope you will continue your work.thanks Smiley Smiley Smiley

I dont think itll go back up itll keep decreasing more im seeing a lot of people starting their own team of claiming the faucet.

That's why I am now introducing tiers, so that dedicated people can earn more. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: