Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED!!!] Need help with captchas. 3x original pay!!! - page 6. (Read 5053 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is this service for the raiblocks or different one? I am interested if this is not raiblocks faucet. Let me know so i can send my bitcoin address and start the work
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
It is definitely better payout structure now. At 1000 for first one is manageable. 10,000 would take a entire day to complete and who has time fo' dat  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How long do we need to wait before working on new captcha?

My BTC address: 13uApbN3VsHVnyKS7EFmAzGZXFeSiA148f
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
why is it that the spreadsheet is not updated??? i wanna see my work...
The faucet distributes every hour not instant and the spreadsheet updates every 30mins so dont worry  Wink
Activity: 294
Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270
Nice that you have been active again Smiley

I was a little confused, should you give a username in docs.google.com/spreadsheets.

I did before, but some folks don't like their usernames shown. I actually prefer they have it there.

Thoughts?

There! Now that the rates are good, you'll see me participating.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
why is it that the spreadsheet is not updated??? i wanna see my work...
Activity: 513
Merit: 500

I was a little confused, should you give a username in docs.google.com/spreadsheets.

I did before, but some folks don't like their usernames shown. I actually prefer they have it there.

Thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 154
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi sir! I send you a Private Message hope you will read it.
I'm very interested about this. Smiley
Activity: 131
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi bro im interested in your offer kindly Pm (privatemessage) me i will reply as soon as posible Smiley

thankyou
I see them coming! Spreadsheet updated and link added to the OP.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
- snip -
There is a buffer time of around 21 seconds per captcha not including your solve time...
If you don't want to solve captchas all day long, then there is no need to waste your time in this thread as there might be some people willing to accept OP offer at this rate.
There is a buffer time of around 21 seconds per captcha not including your solve time...

I only see a buffer of 5 seconds between captchas, where it says "wait 5,4,3,2,1"
Is this a waste of time or not?  Huh If I do this, how many hours can I finish this?
Each click takes around a minute so if you want 0.01BTC, you have to do this for 1250 minutes or 20.8 hours (upon average ONLY)

Clicks take 5-10 seconds, not a minute. There is only 21,000 distributed per hour.

I may increase the price, but right now I'm paying 100 sats per MRAI. I have people who are happy to do this and get consistent payment and don't want to deal with installing wallets or figuring out escrow, etc.

I know there is a market where some are offering more, but you are running the risk of getting scammed on that market (as someone recently got scammed for >1BTC!!). My operation is open and transparent and I have track record of paying. It is for people who like the consistent flow.

Is this a waste of time or not?  Huh If I do this, how many hours can I finish this?
Each click takes around a minute so if you want 0.01BTC, you have to do this for 1250 minutes or 20.8 hours (upon average ONLY)

Clicks take 5-10 seconds, not a minute. There is only 21,000 distributed per hour.

I may increase the price, but right now I'm paying 100 sats per MRAI. I have people who are happy to do this and get consistent payment and don't want to deal with installing wallets or figuring out escrow, etc.

I know there is a market where some are offering more, but you are running the risk of getting scammed on that market (as someone recently got scammed for >1BTC!!). My operation is open and transparent and I have track record of paying. It is for people who like the consistent flow.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
so, another Raiblock Spam has been started.. I think now you can't do this for long term. because Raiblock system fixed an amount of contribution Per hour.. as many people start claiming, amount of Mrai getting lower and may be one person only can get 1 Mrai per hour.
so this work is totally worthless now.

When this happens, I'll adjust the prices accordingly to match the supply/demand of people willing to click. Right now it was easy for me to get about 1000 MRAI per hour.

Well it is 8 mrai per click as I just did 10 to test out how much in mrai I would get. It returned 88 mrai. So that should tell you how much they are worth and how much your time is worth accomplishing this task.
Wait, so theoretically, 1250 clicks are needed for 10000 mrai. Therefore, you earn 0.000008BTC per captcha (based on given data).
Think of this as a mining pool in a sense.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
so, another Raiblock Spam has been started.. I think now you can't do this for long term. because Raiblock system fixed an amount of contribution Per hour.. as many people start claiming, amount of Mrai getting lower and may be one person only can get 1 Mrai per hour.
so this work is totally worthless now.

When this happens, I'll adjust the prices accordingly to match the supply/demand of people willing to click. Right now it was easy for me to get about 1000 MRAI per hour.

Well it is 8 mrai per click as I just did 10 to test out how much in mrai I would get. It returned 88 mrai. So that should tell you how much they are worth and how much your time is worth accomplishing this task.
Pages:
Jump to: