Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED!!!] Need help with captchas. 3x original pay!!! - page 4. (Read 5053 times)

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
on average, how much time would it take for a person to get 1000 captchas?

It has gone down, Last time I did it, was about 3 Mrai per captcha. But I think it will eventually stabilize.

I dont think itll go back up itll keep decreasing more im seeing a lot of people starting their own team of claiming the faucet.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I dont know how to start doing that captcha, i wanna learn , can someone give me the link please  ?

Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Hi guys, if you're a very hardworking person or you have free time, try this service. I got paid.  Grin

TX
https://blockchain.info/tx/7aa82939edcf1ee8fb411f2046898291cf1c2d94cf8674f0e06435563bf975b5
Activity: 513
Merit: 500

It has gone down, Last time I did it, was about 3 Mrai per captcha. But I think it will eventually stabilize.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm interested in doing this captcha work.

Here's my BTC address: 1Eu2S5ZUJb9hmTM64T6NPZTVyVNGLkTVi1
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello, I want it
BTC : 1EibP9Ve1QTMXeYMHmvqUVXFKRe1sky2t5
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
Received my 2nd pay today from cryptoboy.architect very fast thanks again
https://blockchain.info/tx/75be20c5718bec36e88183c4cd23d20cb1f238adcad885af193f64d3d21aa4ec
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Something is wrong.

on first hour, there were 58mrai for the 15captchas I did

on the second hour, I have done 65 captchas.

I have done around 80 captchas and did 1 captcha to my mrai address.

I received 5mrai for that 1 captcha in my Rai wallet, but in your docs, it shows 101 for all the captchas I have done.

To check again, I did 10 captchas on third hour to my rai address, and I got 36mrai. (for the 11 captchas I did to my account gave me 41rai)

and also I have sent 48mrai to the address from my rai wallet.

80captchas * 5mrai = 400 + 48mrai which I sent from my wallet.

But why do I have only 101mrai in the spreadsheet?

Your address has 317. It takes 10 minutes from the end of the 2 hours to synchronize balances.

So here is what I think happened:
- your captcha balance got reset because their system started sending out payments
- 10 minutes later you had your balance reflected on the spreadsheet

Also each captcha is rewarded based on how many other people are solving. 21,000 Mrai is distributed to ALL captcha solvers every hour. So if there are more people it is less per captcha.

Ok bro, I got it now.

Btw, I didn't comment right away as soon as I see the 101, I did wait for like 2hours and checking up with my own wallet. Tongue
Something is wrong.

I received 5mrai for that 1 captcha in my Rai wallet, but in your docs, it shows 101 for all the captchas I have done.

To check again, I did 10 captchas on third hour to my rai address, and I got 36mrai. (for the 11 captchas I did to my account gave me 41rai)

Your address has 317. It takes 10 minutes from the end of the 2 hours to synchronize balances.

So here is what I think happened:
- your captcha balance got reset because their system started sending out payments
- 10 minutes later you had your balance reflected on the spreadsheet

Also each captcha is rewarded based on how many other people are solving. 21,000 Mrai is distributed to ALL captcha solvers every hour. So if there are more people it is less per captcha.
Something is wrong.

Some strange thing happend to my bitcointalk account and all my PMs are gone missing(Including yours).

Can you send me the spreadsheet again? and also any idea why it is showing 0hr? earlier it used to show 1hr :/

That's a question for the developer of Mrai - they plan to add more stats.

Basically that means that there was a distribution within the last hour. Distribution happens every 2 hours.

The spreadsheet is also in the main post.
any idea why it is showing 0 HRS  SINCE DISTRIBUTION? earlier it used to show 1 HRS  SINCE DISTRIBUTION :/
If you want escrow go somewhere else, I have built a better reputation than some escrows around here already.

By paying a few satoshi's ? Your reputation or trust is still default which is = worthless.You might pay in initial stages but in the long run,I truly suspect you might pull out a scam by not paying members for most of the work.If your intentions were good that escrow statement should't have made you mad.

Warning :

Please submit your work only after getting paid from the OP.Op is declining escrow,might not pay for the work later.Deal with the OP at your own risk as he's claiming to be more reputed than already existing escrows around.

Wow. You really think I'm going to pay 5BTC and then rob people of few satoshis at the end? Talk about paranioa. When I automate this, payments will be instant every 2 hours.

I look at it as running a pool operation. Do you go around pool operators and spread the same fud, that they "may pull a fast one at the end"?! How do you even deal with an Escrow for a pool, when the escrow is not around to pay, or to verify balance, which I spend plenty of hours to automate already.

And what is your goal here? You are just upset that I get more Mrai than you do, so you come here to spread FUD? If you are not happy with the arrangement, simply move on.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
If you want escrow go somewhere else, I have built a better reputation than some escrows around here already.

By paying a few satoshi's ? Your reputation or trust is still default which is = worthless.You might pay in initial stages but in the long run,I truly suspect you might pull out a scam by not paying members for most of the work.If your intentions were good that escrow statement should't have made you mad.

Warning :

Please submit your work only after getting paid from the OP.Op is declining escrow,might not pay for the work later.Deal with the OP at your own risk as he's claiming to be more reputed than already existing escrows around.
How is everybody willing to do tasks without the payments held in the escrow ? 0.03 per captacha solver is a good amount ,the tx posted in the original posts were of few satoshi's.I would ask OP to put some money in the escrow ,people are already complaining of not being paid.

Look at the spreadsheet and you will see I'm paying much more frequently than promised. You can also examine both BTC and Mrai ledgers.

I've already automated the balances, next is to automate the payments. An escrow would only slow down this process.

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
How is everybody willing to do tasks without the payments held in the escrow ? 0.03 per captacha solver is a good amount ,the tx posted in the original posts were of few satoshi's.I would ask OP to put some money in the escrow ,people are already complaining of not being paid.
I was busy learning something and was away from this tab(though I was online). Received, understood and working on the captchas now Smiley

No problem. Just making sure I sent the message to the right user. Happy capturing!

Cool
Hi OP,

I still havn't got reply to my comment and just realized that I have to PM too. PM'd you now.

Here's My BTC address again 13uApbN3VsHVnyKS7EFmAzGZXFeSiA148f

I did respond to your PM. You are on the list. I haven't heard back from you.

I was busy learning something and was away from this tab(though I was online). Received, understood and working on the captchas now Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Why is all the Captha jobs at Railbox ? MRai ?

It is an altcoin which is going to be profitable and these people try to get profit by working to many people.
It is more profitable to earn MRai than Bitcoin?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: