Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 19. (Read 37703 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

P.S.: I'll buy ALL eventually remaining shares for my own, don't worry! Smiley WE GOT IT ANYWAY! (since looong time if we would!) Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

ALL STUPID / DAMAGING POSTS WILL BE REPORTED STARTING FROM THE PREVIOUS.

GO GET A LIFE, BRAINLESS TROLLS.

I have been respectful to you with every single one of my responses.

I had actual questions which were never answered.  I was thrown out of the group by yourself after asking a honest question about your records.  This is the only reason I requested a refund ( and the fact you ignored my personal apology ).  I actually do hope everyone in this group buy will make a profit.

I just hope you will try to be transparent about your records.

Good Luck Smiley
Activity: 302
Thank you Sebastian and akw.  

Some people don't realize that akw probably needs to work a real job like the rest of us. Even if he was being paid to manage this GB there wouldn't be enough in management fees to buy him lunch. So chill a little and appreciate the efforts he has gone to. I'm sure he has learned a painful lesson as to what a pain in the backside it is to handle others monies. Even with quantities as low as 0.15BTC.

Any more shares left for #3? I have some in #2 and want to add more.

+1
Activity: 226
Refund received as well...
Although he said there would be 300 shares available (per machine)

you are not entirely correct - what he actually promised:
0.05BTC=10GHz of mining power (see opening post)

furthermore - he said (more than once) that he had personal funds to complete the buys - if necessary.

Grin

(thnx AKY for the organization)

Some people don't realize that akw probably needs to work a real job like the rest of us. Even if he was being paid to manage this GB there wouldn't be enough in management fees to buy him lunch. So chill a little and appreciate the efforts he has gone to. I'm sure he has learned a painful lesson as to what a pain in the backside it is to handle others monies. Even with quantities as low as 0.15BTC.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! You are always welcome DBOD! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

I've just closed the topic! WE GOT IT!!! Smiley

Few reservations are still opened for some users who requested for it:

Code:
drai
Psychotron
Pablito89

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. WE ARE ALMOST READY TO ROLL!!! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

ALL STUPID / DAMAGING POSTS WILL BE REPORTED STARTING FROM THE PREVIOUS.

GO GET A LIFE, BRAINLESS TROLLS.
Activity: 254
Hydax Exchange
Refund received as well...

I want to say that until now I was not trolling, just asking legit questions that never got answered.
Now that you paid for them, i can answer the question myselft :

You told that it was 300 shares @ 0,05 each, so 1 share should give 0.33% of divs
But you bought the Neptune 16.46BTC... 16.46/0.05=329,2 so, in the end, 1 share will give 0,30% of the divs
Maybe you need to explain your lie to your shareholder

I'm happy i'm out.
Topic removed from my watch list. I whishe all the shareholders all the best, considering the leader you have.

I've just closed the topic! WE GOT IT!!! Smiley

Few reservations are still opened for some users who requested for it:

Code:
drai
Psychotron
Pablito89

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.. WE ARE ALMOST READY TO ROLL!!! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-
Since some accusations came up:

* I know AnyKeyWhy from the forum like any other knows other forum members. No one will use an escrow he heard the first time of so i dont see what someone wanted to insinuate.
* Im not part of the groupbuy. Im only doing the escrow and pay the miner in the shop directly to prevent the bitcoins being taken.
* The Bitcoins asked for refunds werent needed to pay another miner. I offered to pay missing funds from my own bitcoins and wait until the last shares are bought so i get my bitcoins back.
* AnyKeyWhy gave me, like he and i claimed all the time repeatedly, a list with all refund requests now after the buy of the miners. I sent all refunds out in full after i was online seeing the email. I cant afford to be in the forum all day.
* Bitcoiner12... your Bitcoins are on the way too.

So was it really needed to accuse and threaten? Everything said was correct so far. I dont see why it was important to get to this level.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AS ALWAYS SEBASTIAN........... Smiley

HOPEFULLY NOW ALL TROLLS ISSUES SHOULD RESPECT THE FACT THEY ARE OUT FROM OUR GB. THANK YOU!

WE CAN NOW FOCUS ON OUR WORK AS USUAL!

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 93
Merit: 94

* I know AnyKeyWhy from the forum like any other knows other forum members. No one will use an escrow he heard the first time of so i dont see what someone wanted to insinuate.
* Im not part of the groupbuy. Im only doing the escrow and pay the miner in the shop directly to prevent the bitcoins being taken.
* The Bitcoins asked for refunds werent needed to pay another miner. I offered to pay missing funds from my own bitcoins and wait until the last shares are bought so i get my bitcoins back.
* AnyKeyWhy gave me, like he and i claimed all the time repeatedly, a list with all refund requests now after the buy of the miners. I sent all refunds out in full after i was online seeing the email. I cant afford to be in the forum all day.

So was it really needed to accuse and threaten? Everything said was correct so far. I dont see why it was important to get to this level.

i really considered my btc gone. I thought to myself, how can i be so stupid to just send like 1500$ to someone.. if your an escrow you should be on the forum pretty mutch all day just like a moderator otherwise dont be one! second you should not have send  al the btc to anykeywhy for the first two mining pc after all the comotion, let him post al list of all the % holders than maybe send the coins. The fact that anykeywhy doesnt answer questions and just kicks people out when the ask for transparancy made me get concerned. Also the where way more btc in the account then there were needed to buy this thing and he is saying : lets see when i get some time to do my homework!! wow ! what else more importend do you have to do than take care of this shit worth 60k ? saying we cant manage 100$ if you cant even take care of your own administration! i think that this is doomed to fail. I am happy that i bought last shares and not in the fist two computers.

I personally never accused threatened anyone.

I only acted based on the little communication I recieved with regards to the refunds issued.  As promised it arrived, I won't go bother going into my other thoughts, since I am no longer a member of the group buy as of about an 90 minutes ago.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AS ALWAYS SEBASTIAN........... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

I ALWAYS ANSWERED IN A POLITE WAY TO ANY RATIONAL OR POLITE QUESTION.

I asked if you were keeping up with your bookkeeping and you threw me out of the group because you thought I was trolling.

You have almost never been rational with any of your responses towards me, except after I sent you money, which I assume was because you hoped I wouldn't ask anymore questions.

I dare you to point out a single question that I asked, that was not rational nor polite, I without a shadow of a doubt know this cannot be done
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Thank you, refund received.

On a more personal note, let me say this. Anykeywhy, people who manage a $45.000+ operation do not behave like you do. I am sorry to say you have so far demonstrated very low capability for calm, serious and coherent communication. You can't go berserk and act like a hysterical teenager over some simple and polite questions from your shareholders. That kind of behavior is what led me to step back from this GB.

I am also a bit disappointed with the escrow agent in this matter. Escrows should act in the best interest of BOTH the group organizer AND the shareholders and he should've dispensed the requested refunds immediately, without waiting for organizer's instructions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's what I would've done.

Other than that, I wish you all good luck and happy mining!

Same, concur.
Thanks for refund.

You are welcome! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thanks for refund.
well i am sorry for waisting your time.. now can you please send me my refund? you and Sebastian both can keep 0,05btc for al the time ok. Thanks

just authorized, chill-out please, few minutes from your request... yours is on the way, don't worry!
Pages:
Jump to: