Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 20. (Read 37703 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 94
well i am sorry for waisting your time.. now can you please send me my refund? you and Sebastian both can keep 0,05btc for al the time ok. Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I ALWAYS ANSWERED IN A POLITE WAY TO ANY RATIONAL OR POLITE QUESTION.

YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING CHARGED FOR MY WOK...
...AND THAT PEOPLE DOES NOT SEAT AT MONITOR ALL THE DAY...
...IN MY OPINION, YOU AREN'T ABLE TO MANAGE EVEN 100$ , YOU PROVED IT...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WASTING MY TIME, FOR FREE TOO!

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thank you, refund received.

On a more personal note, let me say this. Anykeywhy, people who manage a $45.000+ operation do not behave like you do. I am sorry to say you have so far demonstrated very low capability for calm, serious and coherent communication. You can't go berserk and act like a hysterical teenager over some simple and polite questions from your shareholders. That kind of behavior is what led me to step back from this GB.

I am also a bit disappointed with the escrow agent in this matter. Escrows should act in the best interest of BOTH the group organizer AND the shareholders and he should've dispensed the requested refunds immediately, without waiting for organizer's instructions. Perhaps I'm wrong, but that's what I would've done.

Other than that, I wish you all good luck and happy mining!
Activity: 93
Merit: 94
Dear Escow Sebastian i would also like to have a refund of my shares to this adress 1HbYM8pexNR35yqJgAMakEaMittScVuJi8 i bought 35 shares that is 1,75 btc. The reason is that i am not happy with the communication of the group buy. I am sure your shares will be sold fast anyway. 

thanks.
Great, now hopefully this thread will be a bit cleaner.

How many more shares do we need sold for the third machine?

+1

...If I found few time to finally do my "homeworks"... Tongue
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I think that is better that you stop the GB: the 17BTC was already reached (actually there are a little more then 19BTC in the Escrow)

We have to calculate refunds & so on.....  Smiley
So, is it too late or not for 10 shares?
Activity: 32
refund received. good luck to all of you, guys.
Activity: 15
Great, now hopefully this thread will be a bit cleaner.

How many more shares do we need sold for the third machine?
Activity: 123

WE HAVE JUST PROCESSED YOUR REFUNDS. STOP TROLLING PLEASE, YOU AREN'T WELCOME ANYMORE HERE.

I have never trolled you once.  But the refunds came.

At the end of the day actions speak louder then words.
WE HAVE JUST PROCESSED YOUR REFUNDS. STOP TROLLING PLEASE, YOU AREN'T WELCOME ANYMORE HERE.[/b]

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
 I Have received my refund.

Thank you for releasing my Funds Sebastian.
legendary
Designer - Developer
I'm with MRKLYE in this, i want my refund immediately, and also publicly announced.

You're saying you have to calculate refunds while they are already calculated and posted since hours.
It seems to me that you are waiting for further payments for some reasons before processing these refunds.

Sebastian, i publicly ask you to refund my funds immediately, the way you're acting as an escrow agent is absolutely unacceptable for me and for other members as well. You released the funds of many shareholders without any transparent and public spreadsheet or similar. Buyers do not know what they are buying, and you're following the one-sided orders of the seller, which makes escrowing unreasonable, not to mention that your explanation of your agreement with anykeywhy is also pretty weak,

Funds will be only released (at any time) when I (exclusively) alert SebastianJu to do that, we are in constant communication, don't worry! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

and that you are close friends.

Guys, push that send button on your bitcoin client because both of your reputation is on stake now.

^THIS

Sebastian I also ask publicly that you transfer my funds back to my wallet.

This is absolutely poor business and utter bullshit. I want my refund in the next 10 minutes or I'm going to start exposing this absolute shitfest of a groupbuy to the rest of the forums.

Both yourself and SebuJ are starting to look like scammers.

Furthermore I am - Repping your account until you right this.

I could not agree with MRKLYE and chnch more, a few hours have passed, I have not seen my refund either.

What worries me is that anykeywhy at first wasn't even able to find my transaction which tells me he is more disorganized then we might have thought.

He has since confirmed I would recieve a refund, but based on his past history with responses, the refund needs to just happen.  Its only 7 transactions, would take most people 5 minutes at the very most to issue the refunds, I really have held back with regards to what I actually want to say.

I should have requested a refund the minute I thought something was wrong, which was pretty much, the minute he was unable to give me a straight forward response to my question about which unit I was had bought into.  Until such time I am able to see the refund transaction I am going to start to assume that I will never see it, which means I am going to speak the truth as I know it, to anyone and everyone interested in this group buy.
legendary
Designer - Developer
I think that is better that you stop the GB: the 17BTC was already reached (actually there are a little more then 19BTC in the Escrow)

DO NOT buy a single share from these guys until they learn customer support..

And for that matter I think they are oversold anyways.. YET no sign of the group buy being closed.
Activity: 32
I'm with MRKLYE in this, i want my refund immediately, and also publicly announced.

You're saying you have to calculate refunds while they are already calculated and posted since hours.
It seems to me that you are waiting for further payments for some reasons before processing these refunds.

Sebastian, i publicly ask you to refund my funds immediately, the way you're acting as an escrow agent is absolutely unacceptable for me and for other members as well. You released the funds of many shareholders without any transparent and public spreadsheet or similar. Buyers do not know what they are buying, and you're following the one-sided orders of the seller, which makes escrowing unreasonable, not to mention that your explanation of your agreement with anykeywhy is also pretty weak,

Funds will be only released (at any time) when I (exclusively) alert SebastianJu to do that, we are in constant communication, don't worry! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

and that you are close friends.

Guys, push that send button on your bitcoin client because both of your reputation is on stake now.
Activity: 146

legendary
Designer - Developer

Utter bullshit. You JUST finished showing us a list.. What is there to calculate?

FULL REFUND LIST AS OS NOW:

Code:
1.0   chnch  17jzVKQ2Y7X4p3LUHQraQ3NnGQoWE46eff

0.15  icy_lemmy  128xUm7QbXRn32ammrHrtRUjsViskDqjQT

0.5   MRKLYE  1DegenNfysnV9nisUnMQ5rB8yRkUFmqWwB

0.3   bakki  12zmArx71UXRkvf8VBoKKm2NDzQwWuuqmh

0.5   mastahh  16moBQpvA12M4yZPD8jRVwF9NBTQfKjBVQ

0.5   miter_myles  1Ho2YAz1TnnXes9qtYYPbtC9Phf2PhVYqr

0.15  ramhound   19A4x6ngkkqdne7n7fay28yYE9Hd6bqdEN

Your refunds will be credited in full AS ALWAYS STATED in next few hours.

Calm down your nerves, please, if you can't manage to be in Bitcoin, simply don't do it... Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
NO NEED FOR YOUR REPLIES... WE ARE WORKING HERE...
legendary
Designer - Developer

Not good vibes at all from this group buy.. STILL waiting for my refund..  Undecided

YOU SAID 12h.............
MRKLYE, ARE YOU TROLLING NOW? WAIT YOUR TURN PLEASE.

LISTEN UP

I am not going to wait 12 hours for this refund. Your post states above that is was to be a few hours.. not 12.

DO NOT BUY ANY SHARES FROM THIS GROUP BUY UNTIL THEY HAVE PROCESSED REFUNDS

This is absolutely poor business and utter bullshit. I want my refund in the next 10 minutes or I'm going to start exposing this absolute shitfest of a groupbuy to the rest of the forums.

Both yourself and SebuJ are starting to look like scammers.

Furthermore I am - Repping your account until you right this.

Pages:
Jump to: