Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 5. (Read 37704 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hi to all! Big news here, the setup for our mining farm is going straight forward and we all can't see the day our babies will start hashing!!!

I've just updated OP with full infos about the NEW 85 shares released... don't be late!!! Grin

AS OF NOW, ONLY 55/85 NEW SHARES AVAILABLE... don't be late!

>> HERE << you can check payments live!

The total amount to reach on the address above is of 3.85 BTC in order to cover all remaining 55 NEW shares, check confirmed payments list on post #2

- ALL details and payment instructions are in OP

- Updated confirmed payment list is on post #2

- ...don't be late! Wink

Thanks for support & Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I don't see what's the point in hassling for news when there really isn't any - follow this if you want the latest https://twitter.com/kncminer
Seriously... anykeywhy where are you? Huh

no news from KnC, sorry! Smiley

working hard here! all PMs got always a reply...  please, have patience, we'll not be the last to know when our babies will be released... don't you think so? Grin

Thanks & Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Seriously... anykeywhy where are you? Huh
*crickets*

uhhh.....
Hey whats the word any updates? Still waiting on the site I see.
Any news on the website or any info from KNC about delivery date?

Hi guys! Smiley

...I'll be back shortly, sorry for the wait!

website is waiting for me to setup certs and few things, I'm really too busy in this last period...

to keep in-sync with KnC official/unofficial news, please follow this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/swedish-asic-miner-company-kncminercom-170332

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
+1
Activity: 15
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Wishing you all the best during THIS new year!!!
Activity: 83
Thanks akw!
Merry Xmas to you too!
Sorryto bother you but I would like to buy 3 more share just to round up, is that still feasible?
Please let me know.
Grazie

NEXT: MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wishing you all the best, we are moving, finally to our shiny new website! ...soon!

Grin Grin Grin  ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!! Grin Grin Grin

If you'd like to say thanks, to send a gift or a support tip to your lovely InsaneBTC, please feel free to use the following address, same in QRcode!
Any fraction is welcome, funds will be used for beers & mining farm accessories! Grin 
Thank you! Smiley

InsaneBTC Support Jar Address: 1MJQHW625MeJBnCR7NZbPNckRFQCboD51W

InsaneBTC Support Jar Address QRcode:

THANK YOU ALL GUYS (& Ladies!)!!! Smiley

LATEST NEWS: ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!! Grin Grin Grin

Thank you ALL & Cheers!
-akw-
Hi guys!

Latest news: The website is coming... I'm sorry for the late but we are really working hard on several "things" even in this Holiday period... Smiley  Definitive and reviewed spreadsheet is on the way too and it will be transferred to the website soon!

Assets Update:

- Pablito89  +5 shares!

- MagicMan187  10 shares!   ---welcome on board!---

Thank you ALL for your kind support + Merry Christmas & Happy New Year + Best Wishes TO YOU ALL!!! Grin Grin Grin

Cheers!
-akw-
Activity: 23
My payout address is correct.
Row 169.

Thanks,
Activity: 92
My payout address is correct.
Row 294.

Thanks,
Activity: 8
My payout address is correct
row 256

Thanks
Activity: 8
Please verify me, everything looks good.

Thanks,
Milo
Activity: 14
Mark me as verified.  Thanks!

-speth

Hi Guys!

All corrections have been applied to the spreadsheet till now, thank you for your error-bursting help! Smiley

Please, be sure that you have a payout address in your FULL control (eg. you can sign a message from). This, beyond to be your ONLY proof of identity & ownership, will protect you from third party failures/issues/breaks or from unauthorized accesses to your accounts and so on... This is for your own security, don't underestimate this please!
In addition, in future, a "signed message" from your address will be the ONLY way accepted in order to request "sensitive" changes to me... like of the payout address change or the ownership transfer of your quotas (like after a sell..).
Sorry for repeating myself but, this is for your own protection, we'll never take any responsibility if you can't control your address in full. (having the full ownership and the full control on your own private keys is THE fundamental of the cryptography -asymmetric especially-).

Who still would like to opt for a refund is welcome to contact me via PM, we're pretty sure that we could find an optimal and fast solution together!  Smiley

Thank you ALL & Cheers!
-akw-
Pages:
Jump to: