Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Neptune first batch shares (ANY AVAILABLE!) - page 7. (Read 37704 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
@rudyo - that math is incorrect:

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 7.69GH/s

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?  - 8.97GH/s

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 10.26GH/s

Which is why people are asking why 390 shares were sold when we were told it would return 10GH/s at a 3600GH/s estimate.

@akw - My payout addresses are correct.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@anykeywhy I have gone back and read the thread and I do see where you diluted a share from 1/1200 as it was originally to 1/1560. Based on 12THs, what I'll expect at nominal is 7.69GHs/share. If you don't like the constant questions and pressure I suggest that you write more clearly and concisely the answer to the questions that are asked. I sincerely believe that the questions being asked are not unreasonable, although I can't imagine what you must be getting in PMs. It sounds like many people believe we are still getting 10GHs/share.

I don't get where I agreed to less than 10GHs/share anywhere, so I do not expect this group buy to turn a profit in BTC according to my calculation (which is based on my own assumptions and may be wrong), but with the fees associated with selling / trading shares being so high it also makes no sense to trade them. I'll remain in the group buy and cease to cause you further grief by asking simple questions.

It inspires no confidence to see you making personal attacks against people who are asking you questions. I think people do have a legitimate concern with the way this buy was handled. I see several times where you make a statement inviting questions such as, "I'm at your disposal." Yet when questions are asked you poke fun of people's math skills, accuse them of wasting your time, needing a life, needing brains, speak of having no patience, etc. Speaking of math you had to recalculate this group buy after the fact, and the mumbo jumbo in the OP now about emitting shares, bonus shares, balancing, all of that just seems like deflection against the simple truth that what we have (all of us including you) is less than what we paid for. The OP when I bought in stated clearly 10GHs/share and potentially more based on KNC delivering a superior hashrate. In no way did I read anything that led me to believe there was a chance of getting less than 10GHs per share unless KNC didn't deliver on 3THs.

As I said, I'll leave you alone as I realize you have a lot of work to do in order to make this group buy work out. While I don't like the way this group buy has gone, I do thank you for your efforts. Here's hoping we all turn some kind of profit on this. It seems like everything hangs on the hope that KNC delivers 30% more hashrate than promised.
Activity: 23
@rudyo  Why do you think he's screwed?  The machines were paid for a while ago, so the BTC/$ rate was locked in and now KnC owns all the exchange rate risk....

Also my payout address is correct.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

@rudyo You aren't among our share-holders or I'm wrong? Seriously, we can't find you in transactions detail...
Could you please provide & verify your address and transaction, please, if I'm wrong?

Thanks & Cheers!
-akw-

Grin Grin Grin NOOBS FOR SALE HERE!!! HURRY UP!!! Grin Grin Grin
PM me for better & detailed infos!
Activity: 170

I EXACTLY KNOW THIS MATE!    THE SAME WOULD FIT FOR YOU TOO! LOL Grin

IT'S JUST A WAY TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW TO WASTE TIME, AS YOU DO, BUT ONLY FOR MY OWN PLEASURE!

I'M HAPPY THAN SHOCKED HERE! LOL Grin Grin Grin

First of all, I am not your "Mate", not by any stretch of the imagination!  Please don't call me this,  Oh and while we are at it, please quit using all the smileys and LOL's in your replies, they convey absolutely nothing and it really isn't very becoming for the leader of a prestigious group buy.

So I searched the thread and found the following answers.  Naturally I had to use some logic to get there, but thanks for confirming the numbers!

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 10GH/s

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?  - 11.67GH/s

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share? - 13.33GH/s

I sure hope they come in at 4000GH/s!  That would be a 33% increase over our buy in rate of 10GH/s, which would really be sweet!

I also found these responses from you...thanks for the reassurances:

THANKS GUYS, ALL IS RUNNING SMOOTH!

AS OF NOW: 237/300 SHARES HAVE BEEN PAID & CONFIRMED  ...don't be late! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-

and

Isn't worth it to update the list every minute, don't worry all will run smoothly! Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-

and:

Thanks for reading! Better infos & updates will follow continuously, in the meanwhile, please feel free to share your thoughts and questions here, so they may result useful for other users too!

I feel better already, thanks for the ultra clear information! 

One last question, do you actually know how screwed you are with the recent BTC price crash? 

Activity: 33
as to 4) the thread is very long, would you be so kind as to give me the quote # where this information was stated?   I am looking for something like "Hosting including electricity for each Neptune will be $XXX.XX per month. This is a fixed amount and will be deducted from the payout balance"   

Thanks!

Electricity reference - from OP:

The electricity cost estimate will be released as soon as KNC will reveal additional specifications.
>> electricity details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3815205

goodluck trying to get an answer from this guy. you will either be ignored or deemed a troll.
Lets make this real easy and very simple. Please just answer the following:

1) If the Neptune delivers at 3000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

2) If the Neptune delivers at 3500GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

3) If the Neptune delivers at 4000GH/s, what is the hashrate for each share?

4) Please tell us what the hosting cost (including electricity) will be for each machine per month. ( Do not include repairs or maintenance since they are unknown)

1) 2) 3) Usually you aren't good in math, right? Smiley

4) you'll find all infos in OP and replied in thread a lot of times...................

5) ...................................................................

6) We are exploring all the time-waste variations and delaying goodies and implementations for the InsaneBTC by this way, you know?

Cheers!
-akw-
Yes, I am very slow in math, so I thought you could possibly help me out...since you control these numbers, would you please try to answer 1), 2) and 3)?

as to 4) the thread is very long, would you be so kind as to give me the quote # where this information was stated?   I am looking for something like "Hosting including electricity for each Neptune will be $XXX.XX per month. This is a fixed amount and will be deducted from the payout balance"   

Thanks!

1-2-3-4 THE NUMBERS ARE FIXED, MACHINES WERE PAID YOU KNOW? + OP CONTAINS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

...the thread is long?Huh You started reading it NOW?Huh ...try to imagine my PM log AND ADD *PIDs QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE...

I repeat: my patience has a limit.

Thanks? & Cheers!
-akw-

LOL!!!  It would take you less time to just simply answer the questions rather than constantly making excuses and complaining.  Where you by chance a politician in a former life?

I EXACTLY KNOW THIS MATE!    THE SAME WOULD FIT FOR YOU TOO! LOL Grin

IT'S JUST A WAY TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW TO WASTE TIME, AS YOU DO, BUT ONLY FOR MY OWN PLEASURE!

I'M HAPPY THAN SHOCKED HERE! LOL Grin Grin Grin

4) Please tell us what the hosting cost (including electricity) will be for each machine per month. ( Do not include repairs or maintenance since they are unknown)

4) you'll find all infos in OP and replied in thread a lot of times...................

6) We are exploring all the time-waste variations and delaying goodies and implementations for the InsaneBTC by this way, you know?

Cheers!
-akw-
Yes, I am very slow in math, so I thought you could possibly help me out...since you control these numbers, would you please try to answer 1), 2) and 3)?

Thanks!

1-2-3-4 THE NUMBERS ARE FIXED, MACHINES WERE PAID YOU KNOW? + OP CONTAINS WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

...the thread is long?Huh You started reading it NOW?Huh ...try to imagine my PM log AND ADD *PIDs QUESTIONS LIKE THE ONES ABOVE...

Thanks? & Cheers!
-akw-

LOL!!!  It would take you less time to just simply answer the questions rather than constantly making excuses and complaining.  Where you by chance a politician in a former life?

Your refund is ready, please confirm your receiving address and I'll accomplish with the transaction.

Cheers!
-akw-

i think i will opt a refund. out of goodwill, can you not charge me any fee?

i asked not to be charged and you said my refund was ready. you call that agreeing to being charged?

BYE BYE PHARKER... BE THANKFUL, NEXT TIME WILL BE WORST FOR SURE, DON'T WORRY!

GO GET A LIFE AND MAYBE A BRAIN, THE PLACES WERE YOU'LL BE WELCOME ARE DIMINISHING RAPIDLY... Wink

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

One of the best moments by @pharker in my PM:

i will pay for my 100 shares in usd. you will have to return me my 5 bitcoins. i am sure sebastionju is able to help us out with this. this is the best solution to this problem. there are no flaws. it will be a win win situation for us. i really hope you can consider this. thanks.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 226

Thanks!

Electricity reference - from OP:

The electricity cost estimate will be released as soon as KNC will reveal additional specifications.
>> electricity details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3815205

Your refund is ready, please confirm your receiving address and I'll accomplish with the transaction.

Cheers!
-akw-

i think i will opt a refund. out of goodwill, can you not charge me any fee?

i asked not to be charged and you said my refund was ready. you call that agreeing to being charged?

Cheers!
-akw-

Thanks!

Thanks? & Cheers!
-akw-

Cheers!
-akw-

Thanks!

Cheers!
-akw-
The machines are priced in $ so I think it's pretty unreasonable to expect that when the price of Bitcoins plummeted that the original 10GH/s = 0.05BTC formula would have stayed true.

You can’t get a refund, your coins have been spent.  You can however trade your shares, see this post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355375.msg3983272;topicseen#msg3983272.  To be honest though you own a good chunk of one of the first KNC Neptunes to ship, even at 7.7GH/s per share I doubt you’d find a better deal elsewhere.  Who knows, you might get lucky and it turns out to be 15GH/s!

As for proceedings... lol, do you have a contract there with a refund clause that is lawful in any jurisdiction?

You deserve a statue Man! ...after your "cocktail" reply, this shocked me the more! Grin You are officially the first of your "generation" to have understood this! Grin My big kudos to you, G-R-E-A-T! Smiley  ---Later for your prize announce Tongue ---

Cheers!
-akw-
So following this logic, now that BTC has fallen to ~500 USD, additional shares will be sold on each machine to bring in more revenue, further eroding the hash rate per share?   

seriously, your logic is awesome. you charged me 0.1 bitcoin for your time when you are not suppose to and you still have the cheek to say i wasted your time? just give me back my 0.1 bitcoin and i will leave you alone.

0.05 is for the address change and ONLY 1% fee was applied for my "time" and... YOU WERE ADVISED AND YOU AGREED...

YOU SHOULD BE ONLY THANKFUL THAT HERE WE ARE HONEST PEOPLE & GO GET A LIFE: UNUSEFUL TROLL! Wink

Cheers!
-akw-

P.S.:
Try to earn or do "something" instead of wasting your time here... your behavior is beyond ridiculousness... Grin Grin Grin
seriously, your logic is awesome. you charged me 0.1 bitcoin for your time when you are not suppose to and you still have the cheek to say i wasted your time? just give me back my 0.1 bitcoin and i will leave you alone.
Pages:
Jump to: