Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Newbie trying to do signatures | Free Signatures - page 2. (Read 4263 times)

Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
I have something in mind in a few weeks, I was wondering if you can design it for me... But I would I wouldn't accept it for free

I Mean a discounted price is nice but, for your work you gotta start charging, you are worth paying for that's for dam certain Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
I have been following you for a while and would like to request a signature for DMarket for my rank .

All the information you need can be picked up from below link :

DMarket Signature Campiagn
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Base on your designs you're no longer a newbie, you've got a good set of signatures out there and what a generous guy. Keep up the good work! May I know on how long you are going to offer free signatures? You should get paid for your job. I know the competition is tough here, I'm not a designer but you can try to compete them with lower rates. The community needs more people like you zpectrum, kudos!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Just take your time, no hurry.
Activity: 184
Merit: 117
Bump!

Remember it's free! Smiley
I suggest to all users who take this offer after the campaign was done, you should give good trust in this account if you satisfied with his service that is the only one thing to thank this person because i know OP is wanting to build good trust in this forum that is why he offer his services for free and this was good for a project with small amount of budget for advertisement. Good luck mate hoping that more people try your services and leave you more positive feedback.

Thanks for your support, i appreciate how the bitcointalk community is treating me Smiley

I see my self in your work when I was new in designing signature bb codes. Keep on going! I also doing that some free signature to improve my skill in signature design here in bitcointalk.

If you need some help in making signature design this thread may help you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/learn-bbcode-lessons-tutorials-tutorial-videos-1727100

I never expected that some designer that have time here will notice my post, so thanks Mamba, i hope that in the future we'll all see ourselves at the top

I would like one full member signature, if you dont mind Grin Something like  graphic designer - logos, branding, banners, video editing and with my logo if it's possible.

Take your order Smiley, if you dont mind, i'll start tomorrow, it's late here Grin
Activity: 155
I would like one full member signature, if you dont mind Grin Something like  graphic designer - logos, branding, banners, video editing and with my logo if it's possible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
I see my self in your work when I was new in designing signature bb codes. Keep on going! I also doing that some free signature to improve my skill in signature design here in bitcointalk.

If you need some help in making signature design this thread may help you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/learn-bbcode-lessons-tutorials-tutorial-videos-1727100
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
Bump!

I suggest to all users who take this offer after the campaign was done, you should give good trust in this account if you satisfied with his service that is the only one thing to thank this person because i know OP is wanting to build good trust in this forum that is why he offer his services for free and this was good for a project with small amount of budget for advertisement. Good luck mate hoping that more people try your services and leave you more positive feedback.
Bump!

Added to portfolio

Available, remember it's free!
Activity: 137
Free Just Ask
If you still doing this I will pm you detail for one.
Pm to follow
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Heavy share of each newbie to get a real offer )))
Good luck mate!
Available, remember it's free!
Added to portfolio

Added to portfolio

Really nice design . Is there any tool you use for Ascii art or just do it manually ?

I use a tool, although some signature designers dont recommend it

That signature looks very well, if you were a more trusted member then you could sell signatures quickly, but if you use escrow you are fine with that.
But yes, that design is pretty, if i had a service i would use you as my designer because i really like that, seriously. Also if you are thinking about selling signatures, try to ask someone to make you a vouch so they can test your service.
Good luck with that mate.

Thanks for your support, but there are many things i don't know much about forums (first time im in a forum), as the escrow

That signature can just not be made by a newbie. You may be a newbiew here but could be a pro at designing or it may be someone else's design . For the escrow part you better click below link :

ESCROW ?

Trust me, im a newbie in this, im not professional in real life and the signature, you can confirm it with Lucius

You are a truely designer, I cant believe that you are newbie. Maybe you are newbie with this but you have the knowledge enough in designing.

Thank you, maybe it's because before i made banners for hobby (although now i also do the signature for hobby)
Activity: 168
That signature looks very well, if you were a more trusted member then you could sell signatures quickly, but if you use escrow you are fine with that.
But yes, that design is pretty, if i had a service i would use you as my designer because i really like that, seriously. Also if you are thinking about selling signatures, try to ask someone to make you a vouch so they can test your service.
Good luck with that mate.

Thanks for your support, but there are many things i dont know much about forums (first time im in a forum), as the escrow

That signature can just not be made by a newbie. You may be a newbiew here but could be a pro at designing or it may be someone else's design . For the escrow part you better click below link :

ESCROW ?

Trust me, im a newbie in this, im not professional in real life and the signature, you can confirm it with Lucius

You are a truely designer, I cant believe that you are newbie. Maybe you are newbie with this but you have the knowledge enough in designing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
Added to portfolio

Really nice design . Is there any tool you use for Ascii art or just do it manually ?
Added to portfolio

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
Interested in this service, sent you a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: