Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Newbie trying to do signatures | Free Signatures - page 3. (Read 4263 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 117
Available, remember it's free!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Added to portfolio

Great work on this, we like it! I think you are good to work with. Many people have skills to do sigature but it's the experience of working with someone that matters most. I guess that is customer services!
Zpectrum has been very responsive and accomodating in getting the work done and any chages required!
Added to portfolio

Bump!

Waiting for another customer Smiley
Some of your signature design is pretty nice! Thinking that your service is free is what amaze me most! Keep up the good work OP. Good things come to those people like you. Maybe someday you can teach me how to do that  Cheesy

Thanks, Smiley, you can see the roslinpl's bbcode tutorials https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/learn-bbcode-lessons-tutorials-tutorial-videos-1727100

Off topic

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
Some of your signature design is pretty nice! Thinking that your service is free is what amaze me most! Keep up the good work OP. Good things come to those people like you. Maybe someday you can teach me how to do that  Cheesy
Added to portfolio

Thank you so much for making signature. It look great and will definitely will help me to promote my website.
It's amazing that you making high quality signatures for free! I can recommend you for everyone who needs signature.
And I sent you some tips, because your job and spent time is really worth money Smiley

Thanks for your review Smiley

Wow Shocked, thanks for the donation, i know for some it will not be much, but for me it's a lot Cheesy

Bump

Design your signature is very beautiful, i appreciate your creativity. And the real surprise was your design is completely free. I have a question for you: "You can make money from the design, so why do you design for free?

I'm glad you like my designs Smiley. Because i think i haven't yet gained the trust of bitcointalk users to sell them and because i have a fear that if i sell it, i don't do more signatures (also don't know how much i would sell it)

Outside the topic, do you know if someone can determine how much i could charge for this?
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Bump

Design your signature is very beautiful, i appreciate your creativity. And the real surprise was your design is completely free. I have a question for you: "You can make money from the design, so why do you design for free?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Added to portfolio

Thank you so much for making signature. It look great and will definitely will help me to promote my website.
It's amazing that you making high quality signatures for free! I can recommend you for everyone who needs signature.
And I sent you some tips, because your job and spent time is really worth money Smiley
Added to portfolio

Bump

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Added to portfolio

We strongly appreciate this designer, he has designed a signature of nobt for free. every community nobt is appreciated by this participation by Zpectrum
Your such a kind person. Your design can cost about $50 above or even higher up to BTC0.07.

And it's free. Being kind is great but you need money as well for your spend time.

Yeah, but since i still dont have something to back me up, i need to gain the trust of the users Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Your such a kind person. Your design can cost about $50 above or even higher up to BTC0.07.

And it's free. Being kind is great but you need money as well for your spend time.
Thanks a lot for designing the signature for BTCKINGS! It looks great and we appreciate it very much!  Smiley

Thanks to you, it's always good to participate in these projects  Smiley
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Thanks a lot for designing the signature for BTCKINGS! It looks great and we appreciate it very much!  Smiley
Added to portfolio

PLease get in tuch with us  Smiley

I sent a pm Cheesy

Mate, there is signature design needed here, take a look, I hope you can submit your entry here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crederoom-signatures-contest-2208837

I'll take a look, although now i'm rather busy with signatures Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: