Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Newbie trying to do signatures | Free Signatures - page 5. (Read 4263 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 117
Available, remember it's free!
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I recommand this person, He is very professional and very quick to do it.
Added to my portfolio Cheesy

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Keep updating this thread regularly and it will be good if you can show some more signature designs here.  Starting is always slow, but it will speed up later as you show your skills with your work.  Best of Luck
Hi bitcointalk  Smiley

I want to try to make signatures of a good quality, and for that i need practice

Feel free to ask for your signature, signature its free

Information that will help me:
Name of your site
Text or catch phrase to be included
Website
Rank

All donations are grateful  Cheesy: 1KLvjnZ52ZcK7rj3XnhQ7fhvrs9L7DEndS

This will help me to improve my designs and maybe in the future to be able to sell them

First I didn't believe you're newbie)
Keep doing this, cool job. Some day when I have my site, I'll ask you to create signature for me)

Trust me Wink, hopefully not in a long time
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi bitcointalk  Smiley

I want to try to make signatures of a good quality, and for that i need practice

Name of your site
Website
Rank

This will help me to improve my designs and maybe in the future to be able to sell them

First I didn't believe you're newbie)
Keep doing this, cool job. Some day when I have my site, I'll ask you to create signature for me)
Hi bitcointalk  Smiley

Name of your site
Website
Rank

Your work is awesome, if you are newbie in this kind of work for sure in the future your work will be awesome and great. I hope this will be your starting thread towards of your success. Update your post every time you made signature.

Of course but i think nobody want a signature for now
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hi bitcointalk  Smiley

Name of your site
Website
Rank

Your work is awesome, if you are newbie in this kind of work for sure in the future your work will be awesome and great. I hope this will be your starting thread towards of your success. Update your post every time you made signature.
Well done mate. The signature you designed doesn't look like a fresher's design. It's really nice and has got a pleasing design. Your service will get more exposure if you open a thread in the altcoins section of this forum. Because there every day new altcoins or tokens are announced. So there are chances of  getting more customers for your service.

Any advice to make it look fresher?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Well done mate. The signature you designed doesn't look like a fresher's design. It's really nice and has got a pleasing design. Your service will get more exposure if you open a thread in the altcoins section of this forum. Because there every day new altcoins or tokens are announced. So there are chances of  getting more customers for your service.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I can confirm that Zpectrum is made this signature for me and I must say that he is done very nice work if we take in consideration that this was his first work with signature design.

I check with some other designers about price and they ask too much for my budget(100$+)so I remember that Zpectrum offer some banner desing service on FaucetHub chat and ask him to try make one signature for me.

After he finish his work I suggested him to offer his service on this forum and I'm glad he did it Smiley

I wish him much success with banner&signature design Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
That one is good. Keep it bro
A very nice design mate, I think you are not newbie on that kind of field because it seems so professional's work. Anyway idea, having first a free trial of your design and in the future once you got so much client you can ask for fee especially when you are in high rank and being lined up with those reality working like this.

Hahahaha, firs time doing signature Smiley, i didn't quite understand that ''having first a free trial of your design and in the future once you got so much client you can ask for fee especially when you are in high rank and being lined up with those reality working like this''
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A very nice design mate, I think you are not newbie on that kind of field because it seems so professional's work. Anyway idea, having first a free trial of your design and in the future once you got so much client you can ask for fee especially when you are in high rank and being lined up with those reality working like this.
for new bee it quite good and nice design ..by the way can you tell me what all information you need for making the signature ..and do you provide signature for all level or just my level of account

The one i've done, i've done knowing he page and 3 concepts that he gave me. All the levels Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
for new bee it quite good and nice design ..by the way can you tell me what all information you need for making the signature ..and do you provide signature for all level or just my level of account
The way you have taken it means is kind of unique and if you can live by it from what I have read, it wont be long before you make a name for yourself and also learn from others that have designed nice signatures SFR10 comes to mind. Also, try to be trustworthy and deliver on your word and you will see people looking beyond your lower rank position to trust you. I wish you good luck although the compensation might not be flowing in now, but hold forth and be committed it will definitely.

I have seen several designers but only their works, i haven't seen the names and yes, SFR10 has nice designs. I'll gain the trustworthy of everyone little by little. Thanks for the support mate, although that signature i didn't do it in the hope of getting a payment for it and i think neither with those it will come for now
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
The way you have taken it means is kind of unique and if you can live by it from what I have read, it wont be long before you make a name for yourself and also learn from others that have designed nice signatures SFR10 comes to mind. Also, try to be trustworthy and deliver on your word and you will see people looking beyond your lower rank position to trust you. I wish you good luck although the compensation might not be flowing in now, but hold forth and be committed it will definitely.
That was a nice signature and I will definitely use his service when I am able to have a signature like this (still need to reach that level I think).  I know Zpectrum from quite a long time and he has made some nice Banners for my old faucet and also for some other faucets.

Below is one of his work done for me earlier and now he is doing it more effectively.

Now he is offering a unique service here as signature stylist and I will surely recommend him for that.

Ty James, I'll wait to make that signature

Wow. It's really amazing if a newbie can create a signature cool like this Cheesy. Just try your best, I believe that you can earn a lot of bitcoin with this kind of work Cheesy. Beside, If I guess correctly, you're a pokemon fanboy Smiley))

Everything is possible Cheesy, why a pokemon fanboy? lol
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Wow. It's really amazing if a newbie can create a signature cool like this Cheesy. Just try your best, I believe that you can earn a lot of bitcoin with this kind of work Cheesy. Beside, If I guess correctly, you're a pokemon fanboy Smiley))
Pages:
Jump to: