Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Receive 0.0025 BTC for your review of a new bitcoin mixer BESTMIXER.IO - page 3. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
I am go to the website.
Web site load fast is good start
Russian language version have no misstake and writen in right russian
Minimal amount of mixing is 0.005 i hope it lowered in the future
And one more interesting option: mixing strenth meter
GUI is user-friendly
Rate 4.5/5  information on start page not fully translated
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 27
Ever used BestMixer.IO? Leave your feedback!
Dear Friends,

we are looking forward to your participation in the project.
Waiting for your new reviews and suggestions.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Team
copper member
Dear Friends,

we've fixed all disadvantages found by our testers.
So now we are waiting for your new reviews.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Team
copper member
Thank you for your review.

I agree that is pending time longer than expected. Received transaction one hour later than expected time.

Let's study how you did your test.

1. 2018-03-31 17:58:31 you sent an amount of 0.0065 BTC to our address: 36fQ8gJuLMa2oTPkZRFa9fPs5xNTZo17iF

2. your transaction was added to the block after 32 minutes only (at 2018-03-31 18:30:26), in other words your transaction received first confirmation

3. within 1 minute after receiving of first confirmation our system created a payment order taking into account the preset time delay (in your order a delay of 159 minutes was preset by you)

4. our system sent to you money at 2018-03-31 21:11:05, i.e. 160 minutes after receiving of first confirmation.

And a little bit more explanations:

Question:
'I preset a time delay of 159 minutes, and you made the transaction in 160 minutes, why?

Reply:
'There are two factors that can influence on it:
1. Architecture of our system
Our system is developed in the way that we can not check the status of your transactions every second, checking takes place every minute and therefore there is a possible slight delay before creation or execution of orders, from 1 to 59 seconds;

2. Different time synchronization of nodes
For example, our system sent your transaction 11 seconds before than blockchain.info recorded it because of the time synchronization.

Both of these factors are natural.'

Question:
'I sent to you money at 2018-03-31 17:58:31, why did you create a payment order only after receiving first confirmation (in 32 minutes)?'

Reply:
'It is a standard practice in any cryptosystem to wait for at least 1 confirmation to exclude the attack of double-spending.'

More information about it you can read here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-spending

A few minutes later I sent another one transaction to the same address. The graphics can be quite interesting
with Mixing: https://blockchain.info/tree/339450422
Without mixing: https://blockchain.info/tree/339450948

What is interesting in these charts? There are two unrelated transactions from your wallet.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Support
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Ok, here is my first review
BestMixer code: 1G2cYTOYdf

TX: https://btc-bitcore2.trezor.io/tx/7dea69a852e6bf0c577b9269c1f7c66e496fa0e53b16a2ed383e45c4ba6d15e2

I am sending 0.0065BTC.
Service fee: 0.5536%
Expected time: 2h 39min.

Received: 0.00640922 BTC

Design and User Experience: For me it is okay. Simply and easy to use. I think this is most important. People cannot be misled about what exactly they should do.
I agree that is pending time longer than expected. Received transaction one hour later than expected time.

A few minutes later I sent another one transaction to the same address. The graphics can be quite interesting
with Mixing: https://blockchain.info/tree/339450422
Without mixing: https://blockchain.info/tree/339450948

I am not sure how much is it untraceable and anonymous.
I see where it will be options to mix on Ethereum Network, I'm really interested in how it works.

edit: I confirm received a reward for this review. 0.0025 + 0.00009078 service fee
thanks, Bestmixer team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
Ok, upon the site loading up I first noticed the simple apparently fail proof choices.
Only after fiddling with the settings for a bit did I see that this mixer is indeed a genius
way to keep your identity out of the spotlight and it’s rock solid in my eyes. Good interface,
 my grandma could probably figure it out. Good job with this one!

I will be back for regular  mixer uppers.

Lori Brown
copper member
Dear Friends,

we are waiting for the new reviews of our service.
Let us know what we can do better.
27 rewards are still available.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team
copper member
Dear Friends,

we are looking forward to your participation in the project.
Waiting for your new reviews and suggestions.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Team

copper member
ID:1CyHtvCT5f

Testing this service using 0.005 BTC 100% after 2hr. 19min.
  • .Pending time :........  Pending time is too long
  • .Website design :.....  I didn’t like the design of the site and did not seem to be related to the content of the service.
  • .Performance :.........  Easy to use service, clear instructions and I liked the choice of mixing level
  • .Currency support :..  Wide range of cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash
it looks excellent and unique service. just change the design of the site, reduce the minimum amount of mixing (may be 0.001) and add some new touches. 4.5/5

Received: 0.005 BTC,
Outputs: 0.00491274 BTC, Status: Confirmed, Pending

It is possible to change 'pending time' with a slider 'Transfer delay' that is directly under the field for your wallet address and the Service fee slider. It seems you have used default settings of 'Transfer delay' that are proposed as a random time initially during your order. For example, if you preset the time delay as 1 min, you would receive your coins almost immediately.

Hopefully this explanation can change your opinion about this issue.

Best regards,
BestMixer Support
copper member
So my coins would remain PENDING for roughly 2 hours,how then can I rate the speed?

Thank you for your opinion about the BestMixer service.

You are absolutely right, you will receive your coins according to the time delay preset by you on the order page. In this situation you could evaluate the accuracy of your coins arrival only.

Actually you made proper settings for better anonymisation of your coins.

Kind regards,
BestMixer Support

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
ID:1CyHtvCT5f

Testing this service using 0.005 BTC 100% after 2hr. 19min.
  • .Pending time :........  Pending time is too long
  • .Website design :.....  I didn’t like the design of the site and did not seem to be related to the content of the service.
  • .Performance :.........  Easy to use service, clear instructions and I liked the choice of mixing level
  • .Currency support :..  Wide range of cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash
it looks excellent and unique service. just change the design of the site, reduce the minimum amount of mixing (may be 0.001) and add some new touches. 4.5/5

Outputs: 0.00491274 BTC, Status: Confirmed, Pending
it’s great

Edit
thanks i get my payments
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Testing Best Mixer service with 0.005BTC at 100%, 0.5452% fee after 2 hours 2 minutes.

Site design is straight to business and choice of colors is simple and cool to the eyes. The interface is user friendly, I noticed you have had to make room for various recommendations made by earlier reviewers in bringing the site to its present look and that's commendable. I want to say the presence of fee calculator and status screen provides good enough information a user needs without having to look up some.

Outputs: 0.00491007 BTC, Status: Confirmed, Pending

So my coins would remain PENDING for roughly 2 hours,how then can I rate the speed?

EDIT: I have received the Reward and refund of transaction fee. Thanks and all the best!

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

Do they have to provide their bitcoin address into the thread they will be asked later on?
Just asking cause I have not put any address in my post.

You can find all the details about the receiving of your reward in the conditions of participation in the top of this thread or in PM.

Best regards,
BestMixer Support

I've received the reward after providing the Letter of Guarantee within minutes including the fees I paid for mixing my coins.  Cool
copper member

Do they have to provide their bitcoin address into the thread they will be asked later on?

You can find all the details about the receiving of your reward in the conditions of participation in the top of this thread or in PM.

Best regards,
BestMixer Support
Dear Friends,

you still have a chance to take a part in our Review Program and get your reward.
At the time of this report, we paid rewards for 20 of 50 reviews.
The Terms of participation in the Review Program are in the top of this thread.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team

copper member
Dear Friends,

you still have a chance to take a part in our Review Program and get your reward.
At the time of this report, we paid rewards for 20 of 50 reviews.
The Terms of participation in the Review Program are in the top of this thread.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team
copper member
Dear Friends,

we are happy that your interest to our project is growing. We are glad to answer your questions. A lot of your ideas have already made our service more convenient to use. Thank you for that.

I'm not sure why most of the pages are painfully slow for me with the exception of the homepage.
Perhaps, this situation has happened because of the bad ping between your country and our server.

'I am a website designer and i checked the SEO of the website ( As you know , you need to have a healthy SEO if you want to get a good rank on Alexa)'
Thank you for your research, but, unfortunately, you did not notice the module against DDoS is enabled (JS redirect, working as cloudflare), and it does not let pass any automatic audit services. The test ratio on the website is much higher, gzip is enabled, and the mobile version works perfectly. (https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbestmixer.io%2Fen).

Good. But the smallest amount is much higher than at the other services
You are right, the minimum amount is really higher than some other services propose to mix. We have done it deliberately for various reasons including protection and stable operation of the service. We consider this amount to be sufficient for minimal mixing.

Are you providing us the coins needed for mixing? if you accept Segwit addresses, I'm here. if you want legacy address, I'm still here.
Thank you for the questions. The BestMixer.IO is finally supporting SegWit.

are you sure it is the best setting on your default fee and time delay ? as when i drag the fee of 0.6xxx% and delay from 2hrs to 8 mins it shows the mixing strength are good. why you don't put the default /recommendation setting to the minimum for both fee and time delay?
Each time for each new user we randomly set some important settings since it will complicate the analysis of the blockchain and will make the bitcoins you received through our service as anonymous as possible. We can't guess all your wishes, but we recommend that you check out the wiki menu, there is not a bad advice, and if you follow them, you will get the most anonymous coins, and the scale of the Strength Meter will indicate whether you have realized the information in the article.

On the generated order page,below the received BTC msg,instead of output BTC amount,if written as unconfirmed output BTC then it would be much useful and it would not be needed to check our wallet everytime.
Thank you for your fair opinion. We have added a few new statuses on the order page, and now it has become more informative.

The only issue I faced was copying/selecting the Donation address. While selecting it always selected Tor mirror along with it.
Thank you for remark, it is corrected.

Sincerely yours,
BestMixer Team

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
It was first time for me to use such kind of service but it wasnt complicated at all. Mixing coins is best method to hide user's privacy on online networks. Speed is fast but user should choose the timing with sliding mixing stregth meter on site. I didnt like the interface of site, maybe service owners can improve  it a bit. Mixing coins can be used to legalize illegal activities but i have no idea how they deal with rules.  Overall my score is 8 over 10 Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
So, its my first time that i use a mixer, im always afraid about these services,,,
About the layout of the website, I really dont care about this (but you can do a better translation in portuguese...), for me the most important is the service, not the look, but the bestmixer layout is very atractive and good fora mixer site.
I sent the transaction with 11sat/byte but i  had the misfortune of submiting the transaction just when the last block mined was 50min ago and i was worried about the bestmixer dont accept my transaction ( because they give a hour to receive the payment in the given address, i never see a 2hours without any block in the network, but... ), in the end the transaction was confirmed with "just" 30 minutes.
One think that i liked was that they use a P2SH embedded address with segwit, i didnt take any advantage with this but this shows the preocupation with the bitcoin as all.
When the transaction was received the accuracy of minutes that i have defined was extremly high and i received the mixed amount in the chosen time (the delay to difficult the tracking).
About the quality of mix of my cois, i have done this just for a test, so i had sent the mixed coins back to the same wallet used to pay, but in a real situation this service will be very usuful and i really recommends this service.
Sorry for my english...

upd: already received the bounty.
After using the service and browsing the website here are some things I would like to share.
The site is nicely programmed didn't have any issues mixing 0.0051 for the test. The only issue I faced was copying/selecting the Donation address. While selecting it always selected Tor mirror along with it. If someone wants to donate and he faces this then there's a chance he might give up on the thought of donating.

Rest all is good.
Pages:
Jump to: