Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Receive 0.0025 BTC for your review of a new bitcoin mixer BESTMIXER.IO - page 4. (Read 2706 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Although I am not permitted to participate in these review, I still felt a need to check out your tumbling services. After having a quick tour of your site, I find your site to be user friendly, reasonably responsive, and quiet uncluttered. As a content writer and proof reader, I really think you need to checkout you contents. their are quiet a few typos, grammatical errors, errors in punctuating, and a lot of your statements are written in the passive voice. Here is a quick example of what I mean from the opening paragraph of this page https://bestmixer.io/en/wiki/why_do_people_use_bitcoin_mixer

"When bitcoin has just appeared, the most part of users believed this cryptocurrency was anonymous.

Nowadays the most competent members of the bitcoin community are aware of bitcoin is not anonymous, but rather pseudo-anonymous. A lot of people are not informed yet, why bitcoin can't be called as anonymous, until it is possible to identity the user of bitcoin, and what to do for its prevention.".. [/color]

A quick edit

In the early days of Bitcoin, it was a general assumption that all transactions where anonymous.
Nowadays, the well informed members of the community are now aware that transactions are not absolutely anonymous, but rather pseudo-anonymous, hence can be traced. Many people aren't aware that it is quiet possible to identify the receiver or sender of a coin, or even if they do, they wouldn't know how to prevent such loop-hole in a transaction's anonymity.

I would love to help proof read and edit all of your contents, that is if the offer is open at the right price.
please Pm me if you are interested
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Here is my review:
I have never made use of any coin mixer before in doing transactions. I do all my  transaction directly ,  but having tried out bestmixer , I think I can now make use of coinmixers in carrying out my transactions
Transaction was fast, though I was charged 0.6% as transaction fee but I guess the service is worth the fee.
Am not reviewing for the 0.0025 btc but just my contribution to your project
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
I have just tested your service. The whole process took me a few minutes!

First impressions

I'm not a fan of sleek, white design. When I first entered your website I really liked it. After a few minutes, I noticed that in some places the background and the text are the same colour which makes them hard to read. [1]
Your FAQ section contains detailed information, I'm quite sure that nobody will have any problems with using your service properly. Statistics in the footer are really unique thing to see.
I don't get your logo, though. What does it represent?

Process of mixing coins

I don't use mixing services a lot. Recently, I had a chance to test a different website with the same functionality so I have a benchmark.
At the beginning, I had to choose which currency I would like to mix. I was quite surprised when I saw that Ethereum mixing is coming soon, I have never seen such service. I have selected Bitcoin, of course.

I was able to select up to 10 output addresses, I don't think that more than this many is needed. There is no problem with using legacy and nested (starting with 3) addresses since they are compatible. What a pity that you can't send to native SegWit addresses (starting with bc1). These address will become more popular in the future, you should consider supporting it.

I really like the idea of using sliders, they are pretty accurate and there are no problems with selecting certain values. However, it would be nice to be able to modify the transfer delay and the percentage distribution by simply typing the value you want. Some people might prefer this option over sliders.

Mixing strength meter is a nice thing, especially for newbies who probably don't know much about pseudo-anonymous nature of Bitcoin. You can view what steps you should take in order to be more anonymous, quite useful.

It's worth mentioning that before you ask your customer to send coins to your address, you inform the user about the limited time (24 hours) and the importance of "Letter of Guarantee" which obligates you to complete your service.

Fee calculator is really convenient, I used it before I sent my coins and I have to admit that it is really useful! It would great if we were able to enter USD values, some mixing services automatically convert it to BTC.
The last thing I had to do was to send the coins to your address. I have set the transaction delay to 5 minutes and... after the transaction was confirmed and about 5 minutes passed I received an information about incoming transaction.

Summary

I'm surprised that I described your service in detail. It was definitely a nice experience to use it, I will use it in case I need to mix some coins. There are still many features you could implement but your service is functional at this point.
I would recommend it to anyone.

[1] - https://imgur.com/a/XUzK5

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
I'd also like to submit my small review:

I like the design of your website. The background could be a bit more detailed (or more contrasty). But thats just a personal impression.
The availability of 12 languages is a big plus. The fact, that you not only mix BTC but alts also is a nice feature. Im especially looking forward to use it in combination with ETH.
The API give your mixer a nice utility by binding it into small scripts / software.

Even though it already has been mentioned, i'd also would like to see bech32 addresses being accepted.

What i'd also like to call positive is the ability to choose different delay times for different receiving addresses.

The onion site is working fine. But the use of javascript will reduce the amount of users using your service.
Most people who are going to access mixer via your onion link probably won't turn on java script. Another implementation would be more appealing for all kind of customer.

The mixing proces itself went fast and flawlessly. Overall a nice tumbler.

Activity: 421
Merit: 101
I'm new in this cryptocurrencies mixing thing. I had heard it before that's why it sounds familiar to me but I didn't know what it actually means and how it works. So I try it using your site BESTIXER.IO. I hadn't thought that there will be some guides and tips, it was a great help for me to know first basic stuffs on this thing before starting to mix coins. And after I had read enough information, I decided to start mixing. The good thing is that you can even set the service fee and the transfer delay and also have the Fee calculator, it was also a great help for you to know before you deposit the amount you want. The site is good for new users on this mixing thing. This is my first time using a mixing service and I had no difficulty using your service BESTMIXER.IO

EDIT: I already received the reward. Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Just now, I have sent 0.005 BTC to your best mixer service.It has very user friendly interface.Added benefit is that other altcoins are also available to get mixed.I was amazed to see that on the very moment when I sent BTC from my electrum wallet,i saw the message that 0.005 BTC received in the mixer.Service fee seem to be normal as per other available mixer services.On the generated order page,below the received BTC msg,instead of output BTC amount,if written as unconfirmed output BTC then it would be much useful and it would not be needed to check our wallet everytime. Just now waiting to receive my coins back.

I have received my BTC and everything went smooth.

UPD: I have received the reward. Thanks for the opportunity to test your service.
Activity: 1092
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Regarding the speed my coins arrived to wallet less than 1 hour with full anonymity. Site looks simple and all tasks are easy. Mixing coins is one of the way to protect your privacy on online world. I sent 0.02 litecoin to site and mixing warning popped out about site T&C. I only read the half of terms because everything was designed perfectly by developers. Thanks for this opportunity that helps us to protect our privacy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I'll review it for an hour.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
(REVIEW DONE)

this is an unfinished review , i will keep updating while waiting my coin arrived to test the service.

i just saw the first page and there is too much sentence mentioned , i believe people will ignore it . better to short it out by putting an expand button stated it is important , you have to read it before start mixing coin etc. keep making things simple , i see the font are too big, we have to scroll it up and down to make sure everything are fine.

are you sure it is the best setting on your default fee and time delay ? as when i drag the fee of 0.6xxx% and delay from 2hrs to 8 mins it shows the mixing strength are good. why you don't put the default /recommendation setting to the minimum for both fee and time delay? as per my experience people will go straight clicking the next button to speed up the order , yes you can set it all to the minimum to minimize complains about this.

overall on interface i love it , so smooth, nice looking.

goodluck!

to be contnued ….. i will edit this post later once i am done.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Are you providing us the coins needed for mixing? if you accept Segwit addresses, I'm here. if you want legacy address, I'm still here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 50
Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.
I'd like to help you on your testing phase.
Although im a member, my technical skills (check my past posts) would for sure benefit you. Let me know if you can make an exception with me, so i can do a review about your service.
Activity: 538
First of all interface is simply designed and site meets my expectations. Support section of site doesnt look good because there is no many options. Mixing strength meter helps user to measure the timing and quality of service. I have never seen such kind of indicator on other mixing services. I chosed the less available timing on indicator with accepting the warning about privacy of mixed coins.  BTW i only used site to mix my litecoins and everything was smooth and fast.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 27
Ever used BestMixer.IO? Leave your feedback!
Dear Friends,

We are still waiting for your reviews.
At the time of this report, we paid a reward for 12 of 50 reviews.
You still have a chance to test a new bitcoin mixer and get the reward for your review.
The Terms of participation in the Reward Program are in the top of this thread.

Best regards,
BestMixer Team
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
I'm a happy customer of BestMixer (order ID#: 28E1TWWt56). Tried their mixing service and got my coins within minutes.

If you want a simple, hassle-free, and straight to the point mixing service, i highly recommend BestMixer. I loved how the UI was straightforward in giving you what you want, which is mixed coins. Additionally, i appreicated how the service also had APIs for other developers to connect and work with. This could go a long way when building other services that could work with Bestmixer.

Although almost perfect as it is, here are just 2 points for improvement which are not already discussed in the previous post:

1. The background image could be HD. While it is fine as it is, i believe having a background with better quality/higher definition would make it look more appealing.

2. Additional languages could be added. I could help you out with this, will send you a PM.

Overall, kudos to the Bestmixer team. A working product well done!
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 27
Ever used BestMixer.IO? Leave your feedback!
Dear Friends,
after a day we summarize the results of the first day Review Program.
All your comments seem very useful to us. Over the past 24 hours nine testers were paid a reward. Below you can find replies to the suggestions of BestMixer users at the time of writing this report.

‘MY quick suggestion: You could also let the user customize the transaction fees (or at least give them a slider with a minimum to avoid 0 sat/byte fees). I paid a fee of 8 say/bytes and got a confirmation in the next block while you guys sent my coins with a 28 sat/byte (almost 4x more).’

Thank you for your objective review.
We use a pretty high Miner fee to ensure that your transaction is guaranteed to get into the next block. For the same reason, the fee for each transaction in the BestMixer system is floating to prevent blockchain analysis.

‘I think if you made the fee calculator before starting the mixing will be great, Add required number to confirm, Write the time of arrive like: "You will get 0.1 CoinName on 21.03.2018 01:25:00 to CoinAddress", Add option to control TX fees.’

Thank you for your suggestion. We will take it into consideration. It seems this should make the mixing procedure more glade.

‘After using the site for a while it became very slow!’

As for the speed, we will do our best to make the operation of the website as comfortable as possible.

‘I was confused to why a higher service fee increases the strength however, so please clarify that a bit more’.

Please note the Miner fee of the BestMixer is the lowest among similar services.
There is no direct dependence on the size of the Miner fee and the strength of mixing. The fee should not be equal to the minimum permissible value. Its value can be any other than the minimum allowed to provide protection against blockchain analysis. In other words, the fee value, for example, 0.505%, will make the transfer analysis more complicated.

‘On the final order page, you should put the "unconfirmed" next to the received amount and not the output amount. At first I thought the output was already sent and unconfirmed, but after some digging I realized my input was unconfirmed. So clarification there would be nice.’

Thank you for your opinion about the "unconfirmed" status of the transfer. We'll fix it the nearest future.

‘I would add one more status: "Sent but unconfirmed". The status has the exact same text when the transaction was sent but unconfirmed, and while I was waiting the time delay. I had to manually check my address, so it would be nice to have a "Sent but unconfirmed", so that the customer can see the txid.’

Thank you for your opinion about the "Sent but unconfirmed" status of the transfer. We'll fix it the nearest future.

‘My mixing output had a legacy address input, and a P2SH (not sure if multisig or nested SegWit, as the change address hasn't been spent from yet) change address, which can help with privacy. I would also add support for bech32 addresses in your mixer, and use those as a change address occasionally, to further 'mix' things up. See what I did there?’

We like your idea about adding of bech32 addresses. We will implement it soon for the convenience of the BestMixer users.

‘Liquidity of a mixer is one of the concerns of people that want to mix a huge amount of bitcoins so I suggest this should be declared.’

Thank you for your fair opinion.
During the beta period, the mixer will run with small amounts. The available number of coins is reflected on the order page. At the end of the test period we will increase the liquidity of the BestMixer to the stated parameters.

‘I get why they don't have a physical address and all, but I do think they need basic contact details.’

We deliberately left no information for physical contact. Unfortunately, this is necessary to continue the anonymous operation of the service in the future. In the Terms of Use and Contacts sections we have tried to describe this stand in more detail.
‘Readability can improve by miles if they hired a professional and certified proofreader.’
We will try to make the texts of the BestMixer more readable.

‘However, a mini narrated video or a guided flash tutorial on the page could help the ultra noob, of which there are going to be many because mixing is a fairly advanced topic.’

Later we plan to make a video guide on the use of the service.

‘They could implement a chatbot / live support functionality for users to get on the fly support. When I made the order I instantly opened a support ticket.’

We will consider the possibility of chatbot, but in the nearest future the Support service will work with the tickets. Since it gives better protection to the anonymity of the project. In the Terms of Use and Contacts sections we have tried to describe this stand in more detail.

‘It is still slightly incomplete, the clouds that describe BestMixer features are  not translated and FAQ is not complete (hopefully you will correct it soon, this is an important information). Some places imho should be rewrited a bit better but in general everything is understandable and looks good (I mean that in most crypto related services translations are much worse).’

Thank you for your sincere opinion.
You are absolutely right, not all the texts are completed in a proper way. It'll be fixed the nearest days.

‘My suggestion is to add a countdown to the order pannell.’

We like your countdown idea. We will add it soon to the convenience of the BestMixer users.

Coins were recieved back with 26.987 sat/B transaction fee (while I've been sending with the electrum recommended 7.707 sat/B ). Such transaction shouldn't stuch anywhere.

We use Miner floating fee, but at the moment we deliberately overestimate it, unlike other mixers that use fixed rates facilitating transaction analysis.

Best wishes,
BestMixer Support service
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Hello there

I am a website designer and i checked the SEO of the website ( As you know , you need to have a healthy SEO if you want to get a good rank on Alexa)

Results :

HTML to Text Ratio is: 2.79% ( needs to be more)

GZIP is not enabled.
False Your webpage size is 2 KB, could be compressed upto 1 KB using GZIP (52.3 % size savings)

This page is not mobile-friendly.
Your mobile friendly score is 0/100

Loading time is high a bit (1.06 second(s) )

You solve them , you should be good to get a better SEO.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
I've tried mixing some coins with your service and here's my review:

I'm not sure why most of the pages are painfully slow for me with the exception of the homepage. Every page except the homepage, including the order pages, the fees, wiki, and the FAQ are lagging on my computer. This is unusual for me because my browser and computer are normal, never experience this before with any other sites. This is a huge issue and it makes the whole process quite uncomfortable. Any idea what causing the lag?

Other than that, user interface is good and fine, just like other mixing services, quite self-explanatory which is good. The design is also fine, but not that good. Surely you can improve a lot in the design.

You should also allow users to customize the outgoing tx fee rate for even better privacy. I've seen this implemented in another mixing service before. The mixing strength meter is interesting. Is this your original idea? I haven't seen them anywhere. Makes a user more interested to learn how to best mix their coins. Also thanks for the wiki article!

Edit: Payment received. Thanks.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
The first thing that I've noticed while reviewing the website is that it have a somehow adequate translations to other languages. It is still slightly incomplete, the clouds that describe BestMixer features are  not translated and FAQ is not complete (hopefully you will correct it soon, this is an important information). Some places imho should be rewrited a bit better but in general everything is understandable and looks good (I mean that in most crypto related services translations are much worse).
The other thing that I've noticed is that bestmixer.io is showing the incoming transactions right after you send it while most of similar services only show confirmed transactions. Such feature is usefull when you are mixing such low speed coins as BTC.
The speed and design of the website are fine. FAQ is clear (if you read it in english), calculators and tor link are fine. Everything works as it should be. A possibility of integrating your API to other websites looks interesting but I don't have my own website so I couldn't check it.
 Right now I am waiting for my coins. Transfer delay automatically stands on 2 hr 30 min. My suggestion is to add a countdown to the order pannell.
Coins were recieved back with 26.987 sat/B transaction fee (while I've been sending with the electrum recommended 7.707 sat/B ). Such transaction shouldn't stuck anywhere.

UPD: I have recieved the reward. Thanks for the opportunity to test your service.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Seems neat.
I am interested in doing a review for you, thanks for the opportunity.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
@OP Since you are accepting only mid - high ranking members consider explaining why you chose to allow red / negative trust members to participate?

Pretty sure the high-ranking members only is just to prevent multi accounters from entering this.

Can you read?
Pages:
Jump to: