Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] SP20 - most efficient miner - ~0.5W/GH - 2 units min! - page 11. (Read 22636 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
If we paid Roadstress we won't be contacted now to finish it?  We just go to the website and complete our order? 

No go to the correct website via the link provided by spondoolies-tech above.

it was in this post

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9936831

this is the link

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/roadstresss-sp20-special-holiday-gb
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
Thank you RS and SP...  And for those who thought I may not have I did pay the reservation to RS and I am glad he set this up for us!  I just did not have an easy way to read the thread till just now so I wanted to get a quick clarification Smiley
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
If we paid Roadstress we won't be contacted now to finish it?  We just go to the website and complete our order? 

If it was me I would follow the same steps as the first 200, pay the tiny fee to Roadstress, PM him, then order on Spondoolies website.
Yes, this is the best course of action.
If you already paid the tiny reservation fee and PM RoadStress, no need to wait for the email from us which will arrive later today.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

If it was me I would follow the same steps as the first 200, pay the tiny fee to Roadstress, PM him, then order on Spondoolies website.
donator
We'll email all participants, but you can also simply go to the link and pay:
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/roadstresss-sp20-special-holiday-gb
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thought there was 4 days left..
Won't have all btc til the 26th, When is the deadline for paying?

Don't worry.

That is good I am waiting on some coins to confirm.

I think will pay for  it on Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
If anyone is in the UK/EU and wants to order just one unit, I am happy to help if Roadstress/Spondoolies doesn't mind, I can order two and send one on to you.

If I get charged VAT then you'll have to pay that, shipping from me to you in the UK will be under £8 door to door or £6 if you can get to a UPS pickup point. Europe at cost and I will only pass on shipping expense at cost. PM me if interested. Note: This is just if you are after a single device, anyone who wants more than one just buy them on their own.
P.S. don't forget to send your donation to RoadStress for the sale. (See OP)
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Ordered and paid for.  Order number : #3955

Thanks RoadStress for organizing this. Great GB.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Edit: Nevermind, had my values incorrect.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Ordered and paid for. Thanks Roadstress for organizing this
 order number, #3951
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
So now that the product page has been posted, when is payment deadline? Because I didn't think this would be posted until the 28th. I'm not at home with access to my BTC wallet until after Christmas.
No problem. The sooner you'll pay, the sooner we'll ship.

sweet, paid, hoping to get it soonish
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
I am in for one unit

Do you ship from Europe the miner?
Please read the OP. Minimum 2 units.
We ship to Europe

too bad. I was thinking of ordering 1 unit for starters...
donator
I am in for one unit

Please read the OP. Minimum 2 units.
We ship to Europe
donator
Ouch.
I've mostly come to terms with it, other than when my wife reminds me that I should have saved it and sold it at $1200. At least it wasn't a BTC10k pizza. Smiley
Well, my wife is upset that I didn't buy at $0.5 back in 2011
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I am in for one unit

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Ouch.
I've mostly come to terms with it, other than when my wife reminds me that I should have saved it and sold it at $1200. At least it wasn't a BTC10k pizza. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Yay ! Ordered and paid for. Thanks Roadstress for organizing this.
donator
Alright, than I formally apologize for my misunderstanding. I still think you should advertise it as the all-in price, but it's my fault for not reading that line or really clarifying whether it was a deposit or a fee on top of the purchase price.

No problem. Will try to make it more obvious next GB.
Smiley Thanks. I might have just been in a bad mood; I was installing QT on a fresh machine today for my active wallet so I got to watch my BTC total rise and rise until I decided it was time to cash out my $10k worth of Bitcoin a little over 2 years ago to pay off a car since it had just surged up to $14 each. Makes me grumpy every time that happens. Tongue
Ouch.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Alright, than I formally apologize for my misunderstanding. I still think you should advertise it as the all-in price, but it's my fault for not reading that line or really clarifying whether it was a deposit or a fee on top of the purchase price.

No problem. Will try to make it more obvious next GB.
Smiley Thanks. I might have just been in a bad mood; I was installing QT on a fresh machine today for my active wallet so I got to watch my BTC total rise and rise until I decided it was time to cash out my $10k worth of Bitcoin a little over 2 years ago to pay off a car since it had just surged up to $14 each. Makes me grumpy every time that happens. Tongue

Definitely a bigger gift than mine. Merry Christmas!
Pages:
Jump to: