Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] SP20 - most efficient miner - ~0.5W/GH - 2 units min! - page 19. (Read 22636 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256
I just reserved 16 units, thanks!

Tx ID: 7f715af4a98eb9a372b2df4a13062629911b783b0ff58bffb9109e1b3c725a39
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
well ill still be watching regardless of your thoughts for now Smiley

what if you blink and it sells out? you'll have missed out  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
well ill still be watching regardless of your thoughts for now Smiley
ill be keeping on eye on this. Nice idea.

naaaaah it's not for watching, it's for reserving units... the quicker we get to 200, the quicker they ship  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
ill be keeping on eye on this. Nice idea.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
very interesting. any better deals available if I want 5 units?
Activity: 473
reservation and payment sent
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Reservation Payment and PM sent
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
.04 Sent, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
I will keep 40% and for the rest of 60% I am open for suggestions regarding donations. (here or in PM after you send your reservation fee)

Also I will refund reservation fee if GB doesn't go ahead.

OP edited with this information.
Sorry, that's still not very clear. Are you saying that you will keep 40% and donate 60% for people who do not follow through with orders in the event that the group buy does go ahead, but that you will refund the reservation fees if the GB fails to reach 200 units?

If the GB will fail to reach the 200 mark, I will refund everyone their full reservation fee.

If the GB will reach the 200 mark, I will keep 40% and donate 60%.
Perfect, much clearer. Thank you.
Activity: 440
Reservation Payment and PM sent

Edit --- **** only want 2, been up for 45 HRS.  Keep the change. 

If the GB will fail to reach the 200 mark, I will refund everyone their full reservation fee.

.... he said, thru gritted teeth  Kiss

kidding.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
I will keep 40% and for the rest of 60% I am open for suggestions regarding donations. (here or in PM after you send your reservation fee)

Sorry, that's still not very clear. Are you saying that you will keep 40% and donate 60% for people who do not follow through with orders in the event that the group buy does go ahead, but that you will refund the reservation fees if the GB fails to reach 200 units?

If the GB will reach the 200 mark, I will keep 40% and donate 60%.
legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
some of it should go to good causes, as was done previously.

I consider my wallet a very worthy cause..... Grin

Seriously though, I have to agree with MrTeal on his point.
legendary
Group Buy terms:
- Deadline is 28 December 23:55 CET;
- The minimum number of units required for this Group Buy is 200 units;
- Minimum number of units per buyer is 2 units!

*The reservation fee is non-refundable even if we don't meet the required number of units. You're committing to send full payment when you place your reservation and after you get payment details from Spondoolies Tech.

So, if the GB doesn't reach 200 units, are you just pocketing the reservation fees?

That's a silly way of doing it. For example, I might be interested in a few units, but I wouldn't put in an order until I see at least BTC4 in that wallet. If you get enough self-interested people waiting, you could end up with demand for a few hundred units but no one buying because they don't want to lose a deposit on a failed group buy.
The deposit should be non-refundable if the GB goes ahead, and refunded if it does not.

legendary
Group Buy terms:

*The reservation fee is non-refundable even if we don't meet the required number of units. You're committing to send full payment when you place your reservation and after you get payment details from Spondoolies Tech.

So, if the GB doesn't reach 200 units, are you just pocketing the reservation fees?

That's a silly way of doing it. For example, I might be interested in a few units, but I wouldn't put in an order until I see at least BTC4 in that wallet. If you get enough self-interested people waiting, you could end up with demand for a few hundred units but no one buying because they don't want to lose a deposit on a failed group buy.
The deposit should be non-refundable if the GB goes ahead, and refunded if it does not.
Group Buy terms:

legendary
Group Buy terms:

legendary
I presume this GB is for global shipping direct from SPTech?

Thanks.

Yes. Shipping is directly from SP-Tech.
Pages:
Jump to: