Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 - Specs: 6TH/s + 0.46W/GH - page 10. (Read 28468 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
That guy, you know, with the face
Pending that you can get around 4100 with 150+ units, I'll put in for 1 SP-30.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I might be interested in one sp30 if the price is right.

Same here.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I might be interested in one sp30 if the price is right.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
@bitmadrid
Thanks for organizing this GB!
I would be in for 1 if negotiated price is <4000usd, for 2 if it is around 3500+usd/sp30. Thou I do not believe we will get to those prices, because SPTech knows well they have not got much competition right now and have good quality, well manufactured miners and are so far the only company possibly delivering 6th in Aug/Sep in one neat box...

Anyway, thanks for hard negotiations with SPTech and let me wish you good luck!

IMO this Forum's Group Buy was the core that led to their success.
We should be given a fantastic break just like last time.

IF so we will purchase multiple units.

right now all these prices are way too high...
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
The final price will be adjusted after the second week of July for adapt as much as possible to the level of difficulty Smiley

I await to see your outcome ... the original GB price is already ONLY just below their September sales price ...

Activity: 79
The final price will be adjusted after the second week of July for adapt as much as possible to the level of difficulty Smiley
Activity: 65
Price needs to be below August GB... Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This thread was opened on June 17th, we're on July 2nd right now and we still don't have an exact price on this? Looks like by the time anything is finalized, this batch might sell out too.

We need news difficulty rises prices are droping its not a walk in the corner buying the correct miner whitout loossing money
Share with us please

Manufacture maybe hesitant to reduce prices?

Fine line... look how long it took Bitmain to release the S3 pricing. My benchmark was the August group buy price. That is where I would pull the trigger.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
This thread was opened on June 17th, we're on July 2nd right now and we still don't have an exact price on this? Looks like by the time anything is finalized, this batch might sell out too.

We need news difficulty rises prices are droping its not a walk in the corner buying the correct miner whitout loossing money
Share with us please

Manufacture maybe hesitant to reduce prices?
legendary
Activity: 1036

Share with us please
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Cool, interested to hear when you have a finale discount worked out  Smiley
Activity: 79

...so, it's still too much if some user keep kindly asking for an official Spondoolies-Tech's reply on this thread...??    

Dear -akw- Guy Corem (CEO of Spondoolies Tech) knows this group buy and I have already contacted him and his sales team to reach agreement and resolve all doubts of this group buy.

This is SPtech's official account and they already reply in this thread:

... Volume orders of the September batch have been as low as $2500 a unit ...

This is untrue. Plain and simple. Not even close.

I hope to confirm the final price along this week and close the details of delivery and payment before July 20.

Thank you to all who are participating : )

I just want to remember that you can still ask for more units Smiley

I am assigning a number to each requested delivery unit in strict order according to the date and time of the request for each buyer.

I going to respond to all PM of buyers as soon as I can.

For ASIC purchase please contact [email protected]

Not about being polite or anything else. You can like me email SPTech directly. That is how you protect your own ass.

It doesn't take more than a minute to send an email to get an answer.

If you want SPTech to reply here add that to your email... right? Simple solution for anyone who is keen on actually ordering anything anywhere from anyone.

Don't be a victim always check with the source.

snip
Activity: 392
news?
can you post the email with spondoolies?
Do you confirm this group buy that a user spondoolies forum?
We would like greater clarity before sending bitcoins ..
Thank you for what you do ..

be nice to see Spondoolies confirm this GB

and I wouldn't send any payment/money/BTC to anyone unless it's through Spondoolies Tech shop.

+1

Spondoolies should interact/confirm this thread as soon as possible, especially after about one month this is running...

Please, stop repeating what stated on OP as a mantra... since ANY news was added up , ALL the users are legit to ask for more consistent/trusteable infos, proofs or references... and maybe to not be considered as unable-to-read-a-few-simple-repeated-words... that would just be another simple form of "respect" and trasparency... shouldn't we all be "on the same boat"?  Wink

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw-

Not repeating the MANTRA... the information about how the GB is handled in the OP. As for checking with SPTech... For ASIC purchase please contact [email protected].. Simple enough... because Spondoolies Tech has asked people to check with them on anything sales like in that manner as there have been a number of scams in the forums etc. I suggest people use that email to get clear confirmation and not expect a post to be the definitive answer. Email is much better. If you are giving information to this GB leader before you do that you are not doing yourself any service. If you are simply asking and not PUSHING people to go and check at the source via email or doing that on your own I wonder the motivation? I am interested in buying and I want to hear about prices. As for verification. Before I send anything I am going to check with SPTech before I send any information to anyone.

...so, it's still too much if some user keep kindly asking for an official Spondoolies-Tech's reply on this thread...??   

(They did it quite often in the others GB pointed to their business/machines... we all know this!)

All the rest would only be an obvious repeating of obvious things... ...time is passing anyway for everyone...!

Cheers!
-akw-
news?

and I wouldn't send any payment/money/BTC to anyone unless it's through Spondoolies Tech shop.

+1

Spondoolies should interact/confirm this thread as soon as possible, especially after about one month this is running...

Please, stop repeating what stated on OP as a mantra... since ANY news was added up , ALL the users are legit to ask for more consistent/trusteable infos, proofs or references... and maybe to not be considered as unable-to-read-a-few-simple-repeated-words... that would just be another simple form of "respect" and trasparency... shouldn't we all be "on the same boat"?  Wink

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw-

Not repeating the MANTRA... the information about how the GB is handled in the OP. As for checking with SPTech... For ASIC purchase please contact [email protected].. Simple enough... because Spondoolies Tech has asked people to check with them on anything sales like in that manner as there have been a number of scams in the forums etc. I suggest people use that email to get clear confirmation and not expect a post to be the definitive answer. Email is much better. If you are giving information to this GB leader before you do that you are not doing yourself any service. If you are simply asking and not PUSHING people to go and check at the source via email or doing that on your own I wonder the motivation? I am interested in buying and I want to hear about prices. As for verification. Before I send anything I am going to check with SPTech before I send any information to anyone.
Activity: 392
news?

+1

Please, stop repeating what stated on OP as a mantra... since ANY news was added up , ALL the users are legit to ask for more consistent/trusteable infos, proofs or references... and maybe to not be considered as unable-to-read-a-few-simple-repeated-words... that would just be another simple form of "respect" and trasparency... shouldn't we all be "on the same boat"?  Wink

Thank you & Cheers!
-akw-
After speaking with RoadStress and Spondoolies Tech I am preparing a new buying group for SP-30 delivered in September 2014.

I'm still in talks with Spondoolies but I hope a price below 4.400 U$D Actual price for normal buy is $5,095.00 per unit.

The product:

SP30 - Yukon
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp30-yukon-september-batch-1
Effective Hash Rate:   6 TH/s ± 10%
ASIC technology:      28 nm
Total of chips:          30 Rocker ASICs
Rated hash rate:      200 GH/s per chip
Nominal Power Consumption:   2500 W
Power Supply:            2 x 1200 W
Mining Software:      cgminer with custom plugin
Emissions Compliance:      FCC / CE
Safety Certification:          CE
Delivered by DHL (maybe some units with UPS).

Get more details about Spondoolies-Tech in this video:
http://vimeo.com/89415321

Note that local fees such as customs may apply and are not covered by Spondoolies-Tech or buying group.

116 units reserved to date.

I'm looking for the fallback mechanism with Spondoolies yet.

Expected time to start delivering:

If you're really interested in buying PM me with the followings:
- Your nick;
- Number of units;
- Escrow system: Yes/Not/Don't mind
- transaction ID; [WAIT please]
- your e-mail;  [WAIT  please]
- your preffered payment method(Bitcoins, Dollars or Euros); [WAIT please]

I am assigning a number to each requested unit to help to arrange delivery of SPTech.

The list of buyers is anonymous, it only knows by the Spondoolies team and I (will not be displayed on the forum, for privacy reasons).

The list will be forwarded to Spondoolies Tech so that you can arrange payment afterwards.

I going to update this post weekly. No news from our negotiation with Spondoolies until after Hong Kong conference - June 24-25 (Guy Corem, CEO of Spondoolies said to me).

Github repos are live!
All the Spondoolies software stack is fully open-sourced:
https://github.com/Spondoolies-Tech/cgminer

SPTech technical blog is live!
Includes ongoing updates and release notes for the new firmware versions:
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/blogs/technical-blog

Believe it is all data goes to SPtech and sales are directly through them.

"The list will be forwarded to Spondoolies Tech so that you can arrange payment afterwards."  - bitmadrid
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
news?

legendary
Activity: 882
news?
Pages:
Jump to: