Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 - Specs: 6TH/s + 0.46W/GH - page 11. (Read 28468 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Is it August yet? I lay hands on the SP30 today at the SPTECH booth it was packed with looky loos and I got to feel the heft of the psu's. Seems there is plenty of interest from participants for SP30s and beyond. Panel tomorrow will be a fun one. There is a lot of mutual respect among the panelists and I dare say there is also some sense that there are many benefits to more collaboration across the mining community particularly East West.  Inside Bitcoin Day 1 here in HK has shown me that there is more opportunity in mining than just the ROI. We should be supporting a range of fabricators that work tirelessly to give us units. I am a happy Bitmain and SPTech customer and I'll be looking at Rocxie as well. Very dedicated teams.

pics....pics...(girls) er sorry distracted...pics of miners please etc

Searing

I didn't take a single picture at the conference.

The SP30 is well documented already on the SPTech page without chips in it yet. I did see videos SP10 boards in Novec vertical configuration bubbling away very beautifully not seen that video pop up anywhere yet.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Is it August yet? I lay hands on the SP30 today at the SPTECH booth it was packed with looky loos and I got to feel the heft of the psu's. Seems there is plenty of interest from partipants for SP30s and beyond. Panel tomorrow will be a fun one. There is a lot of mutual respect among the panelists and I dare say there is also some sense that there are many benefits to more collaboration across the mining community particularly East West.  Inside Bitcoin Day 1 here in HK has shown me that there is more opportunity in mining than just the ROI. We should be supporting a range of fabricators that work tirelessly to give us units. I am a happy Bitmain and SPTech customer and I'll be looking at Rocxie as well. Very deadicated teams.

pics....pics...(girls) er sorry distracted...pics of miners please etc

Searing
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
So.... anymore updates on this GB?

Yes, of course Smiley

All those who are really interested in buying, should send me a PM which I respond to them with your unit order number. PM me with the followings please:
- Your nick;
- Number of units;
- Escrow system: Yes/Not/Don't mind.

The final price will be reported on next week.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I am also interested in probably 4 units if price would be better.

Also, can anyone respond to my thread in mining support.

c2m
Activity: 80
@bitmadrid
Thanks for organizing this GB!
I would be in for 1 if negotiated price is <4000usd, for 2 if it is around 3500+usd/sp30. Thou I do not believe we will get to those prices, because SPTech knows well they have not got much competition right now and have good quality, well manufactured miners and are so far the only company possibly delivering 6th in Aug/Sep in one neat box...

Anyway, thanks for hard negotiations with SPTech and let me wish you good luck!

IMO this Forum's Group Buy was the core that led to their success.
We should be given a fantastic break just like last time.

IF so we will purchase multiple units.

right now all these prices are way too high...

+1 it would be great, if that would happen! Considering that we will be at or near the end of Sept delivery list with this GB, fair price would be around 3.5k usd/sp30...lets see Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
@bitmadrid
I would be in for 1 if negotiated price is <4000usd, for 2 if it is around 3500+usd/sp30. Thou I do not believe we will get to those prices, because SPTech knows well they have not got much competition right now and have good quality, well manufactured miners and are so far the only company possibly delivering 6th in Aug/Sep in one neat box...

IMO this Forum's Group Buy was the core that led to their success.
We should be given a fantastic break just like last time.

IF so we will purchase multiple units.

right now all these prices are way too high...
c2m
Activity: 80
@bitmadrid

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
So.... anymore updates on this GB? I'm interested in 2 units for a price lower then $4400, given that that's around what they sold for Aug batch, and with the crazy diff jumps in the works now, that price should be lower for a Sept batch.

I would really like 3 for $4,000 a piece.
Activity: 84
Kinex - The New Frontier

Mining should be for everyone small miner hobbyst or proffecional level.
Its the only way bitcoin will be spread to the world.
otherwise the five-seven big companies mine keep the BtC and we just sit and wait...to be mined
and why to spend my money for something else already premined like gold!!!

guess what will happen if miners will not be sold to ever jane and joe.
There are a lot lot of people that want to enter mining to see what it like and if it works
I thought also before some months ago.
I purchased a USB miner and checked the bicoin calculator
A week later checked the mined BTC and said Ok it works for me lets go to buy another bigger miner
and the story goes on
guess this way works for many others too.

very well said ...

I fall into that category, and I've only grown. I'm now at 15Th/s

legendary
Activity: 1036

Mining should be for everyone small miner hobbyst or proffecional level.
Its the only way bitcoin will be spread to the world.

otherwise the five-seven big companies mine & keep the BtC and we just sit and wait...to be mined
and why to spend my money for something else already premined, like gold!!!

guess what will happen if miners will not be sold to ever Jane and Joe.
There are a lot lot of people that want to enter mining to see what it like and if it works
I thought also before some months ago.
I purchased a USB miner and checked the bitcoin calculator
A week later checked the mined BTC and said Ok it works for me, lets go to buy another bigger miner
and the story goes on until now
guess this way works for many others too.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Is it August yet? I lay hands on the SP30 today at the SPTECH booth it was packed with looky loos and I got to feel the heft of the psu's. Seems there is plenty of interest from partipants for SP30s and beyond. Panel tomorrow will be a fun one. There is a lot of mutual respect among the panelists and I dare say there is also some sense that there are many benefits to more collaboration across the mining community particularly East West.

have fun mate, wish I was there to hear it all.

After I report back to my mates about all the meetings I've had I will certainly write something up regarding the opportunities available. Plenty of exciting aspects mining wise but also, pool, exchanges, cloud mining and even derivative trading. But after spending a few minutes at SPTech booth if you are a 1st time customer all the hype is true. These guys are building some of the best equipment by far... their chips are way out front as well only whatever Bitfury has in the pipeline can compete with what is coming out after the SP30.  I think mining come 2015 will be a fun time for all.

What about the guy at home? See any options for him as in old school mining or is that all changing to Internet based contracts?

Who says mining should be made by everyone? Like every other domain bitcoin mining has its players and people interested into this. It's like saying that laboratory stuff should be handled by the average Joe.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
Is it August yet? I lay hands on the SP30 today at the SPTECH booth it was packed with looky loos and I got to feel the heft of the psu's. Seems there is plenty of interest from partipants for SP30s and beyond. Panel tomorrow will be a fun one. There is a lot of mutual respect among the panelists and I dare say there is also some sense that there are many benefits to more collaboration across the mining community particularly East West.

After I report back to my mates about all the meetings I've had I will certainly write something up regarding the opportunities available. Plenty of exciting aspects mining wise but also, pool, exchanges, cloud mining and even derivative trading. But after spending a few minutes at SPTech booth if you are a 1st time customer all the hype is true. These guys are building some of the best equipment by far... their chips are way out front as well only whatever Bitfury has in the pipeline can compete with what is coming out after the SP30.  I think mining come 2015 will be a fun time for all.

What about the guy at home? See any options for him as in old school mining or is that all changing to Internet based contracts?
@Bicknellski Thank you so much for letting us know about the impressions of Hong Kong : )

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Is it August yet? I lay hands on the SP30 today at the SPTECH booth it was packed with looky loos and I got to feel the heft of the psu's. Seems there is plenty of interest from partipants for SP30s and beyond. Panel tomorrow will be a fun one. There is a lot of mutual respect among the panelists and I dare say there is also some sense that there are many benefits to more collaboration across the mining community particularly East West.  Inside Bitcoin Day 1 here in HK has shown me that there is more opportunity in mining than just the ROI. We should be supporting a range of fabricators that work tirelessly to give us units. I am a happy Bitmain and SPTech customer and I'll be looking at Rocxie as well. Very deadicated teams.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Personal text my ass....
I don't understand the point of these fake group buys.

Why doesn't spondoolies just offer everyone sp30 for $2500?

Why is their website price double their bulk price?

I would be interested in this but the price is still too high in my opinion. We are talking about September, which is 2 months away.

Also, please remember, almost every bitcoin manufacturer turns to the dark side. I'm not saying SP-TECH will, but every company I know went greedy crazy on us and started pulling bullshit moves and everything just turned into how much money can they suck out of us and as customer service dropped. We'll have to wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
When Bitmain releases the S3 price people can do a better comparison. Volume orders of the September batch have been as low as $2500 a unit, you can do better than this price.

Agreed.

the price speculations that volume orders have sold as low as $2500 have already been rebuked by Spondoolies-Tech.
please spread your FUD elsewhere, as you are wrong.

Rebuked ? You mean denied, or refuted LOL. $2500 is about the right price for a Sept. SP30 given the way the network is expected to go ballistic between now and then.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
If the SP30 really meets expectations then they should have absolutely no problem selling it from stock. But they would rather put the risk on the customers because they know they can get more for an sp30 today then in September.

Wise words.

Estimated Next Difficulty:   16,899,830,784 (+25.53%)
Pages:
Jump to: