Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 - Specs: 6TH/s + 0.46W/GH - page 15. (Read 28468 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I don't understand the point of these fake group buys.

Why doesn't spondoolies just offer everyone sp30 for $2500?

Why is their website price double their bulk price?

Pre-Order in Bulk. Spon won't have to worry about Refunds, people will just have to sell their shares if they want out. Spoon gets a Lump sum of money now without having to waste time or money marketing this product. They are effectively paying for a middle man which is worth the cost if they can get the money sooner rather than later IMHO. Though I would be wary about this Group Buy. RS has been advertising/arguing (in every thread I have been to in the last week) for Spondollies like he works for them, I don't see how some other person is going to get a lower price point than RS at this point. Would be kind of cool to see, though I don't really mine. Good Luck

That would be true if this was actually a group buy. A group buy would mean 1 guy buys a bunch of hardware and distributes it.

This is simply a sale with all sales being redirected towards SP basically no different than ordering from their website. If anything this just adds a bit of inconvenience having to order through this guy instead of directly from the website.

If this was a real group buy then they would get bulk pricing which someone said was $2500 per sp30.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Explain this argument to your boss  Cheesy and he will tell you:
"Ey Jim! I do not understand why you do not work for $ 250/moth or $ 2.5/day."
Maybe because your time is worth more. Anyway if you know a Ferrari that is being for sale under $2.500 let me know please Smiley

They are effectively paying for a middle man which is worth the cost if they can get the money sooner rather than later IMHO.
I'm doing this just for fun and nobody pays me. But if Spondoolies want to have a detail with me, I love red cars with a black horse logo Grin ...just kidding Roll Eyes

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-Order in Bulk. Spon won't have to worry about Refunds, people will just have to sell their shares if they want out. Spoon gets a Lump sum of money now without having to waste time or money marketing this product. They are effectively paying for a middle man which is worth the cost if they can get the money sooner rather than later IMHO. Though I would be wary about this Group Buy. RS has been advertising/arguing (in every thread I have been to in the last week) for Spondollies like he works for them, I don't see how some other person is going to get a lower price point than RS at this point. Would be kind of cool to see, though I don't really mine. Good Luck
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
You are missing a huge point.. Most people dont mine with these things until they become bricks. Yu have to find that sweet spot where you have mined enough coin and the price hasn't tanked too far, then flip it.
example, i bought a terraminer w/ bad core for $2700, mined for 5 days, then it sold on ebay for $3100..

I see more and more miners complaining about ROI when they dont want to do anything for it. Those that hustle and take some risk are the people, if any, who are making money in this game.

I totally agree.  Just trying to give an apples-to-apples comparison. 

My only comment would be that we need a better venue than e-bay to trade/sell equipment.  The eBay 10% seller fee can be a killer  Smiley
Activity: 112

@Und3rd0g thanks for your interest.
Could you be so kind as to repeat the same calculations for 6 units of ANTMiner S2 (1TH/s x 6 units = 6TH/s)?
2595$ per S2 unit x 6 units =15,570 $
After that you consumption multiplied by 2.5 times more (because one SP-3 is 2400W and six ANTMiner S2=6x1000W; 6000W/2400W=2.5 times)

I used a long time to find the best option Wink IMHO that's Spondoolies SP-30.

Assuming a September 1 delivery date for this scenario and a modest 12% Diff increase per cycle, my model shows a .116 BTC accumulation rate per day (on Sept 1 – as expected) for the first cycle.  Assuming no considerations for power cost, or fluctuation of the price of BTC this would never ROI and net you ~ 10 BTC by March 2015.

PM me if interested in a copy of my Excel model.

You are missing a huge point.. Most people dont mine with these things until they become bricks. Yu have to find that sweet spot where you have mined enough coin and the price hasn't tanked too far, then flip it.
example, i bought a terraminer w/ bad core for $2700, mined for 5 days, then it sold on ebay for $3100..

I see more and more miners complaining about ROI when they dont want to do anything for it. Those that hustle and take some risk are the people, if any, who are making money in this game.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100

@Und3rd0g thanks for your interest.
Could you be so kind as to repeat the same calculations for 6 units of ANTMiner S2 (1TH/s x 6 units = 6TH/s)?
2595$ per S2 unit x 6 units =15,570 $
After that you consumption multiplied by 2.5 times more (because one SP-3 is 2400W and six ANTMiner S2=6x1000W; 6000W/2400W=2.5 times)

I used a long time to find the best option Wink IMHO that's Spondoolies SP-30.

Assuming a September 1 delivery date for this scenario and a modest 12% Diff increase per cycle, my model shows a .116 BTC accumulation rate per day (on Sept 1 – as expected) for the first cycle.  Assuming no considerations for power cost, or fluctuation of the price of BTC this would never ROI and net you ~ 10 BTC by March 2015.

PM me if interested in a copy of my Excel model.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Another BS delivery date 3+ months away so the vendor can take your money and then mine coins with YOUR hardware until it is barely worth the shipping cost to send to you.

Good job all you sheep clicking the TAKE MY MONEY button.  You are heroes of the fucking crypto world.

Yes we know the companies premine with hardware, just like your "brand new car" has more than zero miles on it. Not saying its right, just a fact of life everyone already knows here.

If you aren't interested please keep your opinions to yourself so we can keep this thread clean for people who are actually interested. Thanks.

So your position is that Ford and Chevy drive new cars around for a few months and then roll the odometers back to zero before putting them on lots?
Yea...ummmm...good luck with that.
I think I'll keep my opinions wherever the fuck I feel like it. Every one of these bullshit 'pay me today get your equipment when I'm done beating it like a two dollar whore' vendors deserves to be called out on this bullshit. They are financing their fucking farm with YOUR money you schmuck.  You are paying them to compete with you!  How the fuck do people not realize how damaging this is?
And don't give me the bullshit 'it's how it works' because it isn't. There ARE vendors that only take orders for shit they've actually built...not like these fucking jokers.

Cointerra
Blackarrow
Etc. etc. 
when will you people learn??
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I am interested ... keep me informated -- pm sent

~nhminer
@ChuckBuck
I'm in the last S2 Group Buy from bitcointalk (not from 112bit.com). We obtained the same selling price per unit that is in the official website. No discounts for group buyers from June. If you have other information, adds 2 more S2 units for me in your order Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7353233

@jonnybravo0311

Firstly, thank you for your interest Smiley

Are you stating that you have currently locked in a price of $4400, or that you are trying to get a price lower than $4400?
Yes, I trying to get a price lower than $4400.

can anyone from Spondoolies-Tech verify this group buy?
Sure, I speak with the official acount in the forum and with the Spondoolies team, but they will ignore you until the end of the HK conference (me included :S)

Finally, what, if any, deals are there for shipping/hosting for this (i.e. free month of hosting at Spondoolies-Tech, or free shipping)?
I have not tried that kind of details yet, only improvement in the final sales price.
I suppose we could choose any of the two modes only if our order is large enough.

Thank you for your suggestions
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Hey bitmadrid, I'm a bit confused by your first post.  Are you stating that you have currently locked in a price of $4400, or that you are trying to get a price lower than $4400?  That price, by the way, was what was offered in RoadStress' April group buy (if you could prove you had ordered hardware from other manufacturers).  Also, can anyone from Spondoolies-Tech verify this group buy?  Finally, what, if any, deals are there for shipping/hosting for this (i.e. free month of hosting at Spondoolies-Tech, or free shipping)?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Thank you for your reply dropt and your apreciate advice : )

I will try to delay payment until the last week as I can.
Anyway, if you know how BITMAIN give us the same number of TH/s at the same price this week... I'll buying them! But unfortunately BITMAIN do not accept buying groups. They maintain the same Price for all buyers.

Juan from 112bit.com was able to execute an S2 Group Buy for 150 units at $1650, so uh, not true.   Roll Eyes
Thank you for your reply dropt and your apreciate advice : )

I will try to delay payment until the last week as I can.
Anyway, if you know how BITMAIN give us the same number of TH/s at the same price this week... I'll buying them! But unfortunately BITMAIN do not accept buying groups. They maintain the same Price for all buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1512
@dropt thank you for your comment Smiley This thread is not to discuss that company have more volume, only for buying multiple SP-30.

How many Bugatti cars are in the world? I agree that there are many more cars from Henry Ford, but I prefer to drive a Bugatti Smiley

Well, that's a fairly poor analogy because Ford's aren't actually that great.  If you interchange Ford with Toyota it's better.  So in doing so, saying that Toyota is a shit brand/company because one (or five) people had issues that weren't resolved immediately isn't a viable indicator that Toyota as a company is shit.

That aside: good luck with your group-buy.  I've been around these parts too long to get tied up in pre-orders and I'd suggest anyone considering doing so greatly weigh their option(s) and risk tolerance.  May the mining gods look favorably upon this GB and its participants  Grin
@dropt thank you for your comment Smiley This thread is not to discuss that company have more volume, only for buying multiple SP-30.

How many Bugatti cars are in the world? I agree that there are many more cars from Henry Ford, but I prefer to drive a Bugatti Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1512
I have read about the BM1382 and I think the comment that best describes BITMAIN company is this:

Still waiting for resolution on damaged & underperfoming S2 miners.

Still waiting to hear more about upgrade blades and what to do with old blades.

shall we brush all that under the rug and just focus on more sales asap??

Spondoolies have proven to be a reliable and trusty company. I don't know their big errors (I don't know if it exist). They use OpenSource products and you can reconfigure all the software easyly.

Edgar's a loud mouthed attention seeker and Spondoolies has shipped nowhere NEAR the volume that BITMAIN has.  When SPTech is powering  ~20% of the Bitcoin network then we can talk about track records.

It's unfortunate that the SPTech units are so F'ing loud, it's the only reason I don't own any.
@data55 Thanks for your patience

@iglasses & pb2014 and  other people who are interested in we are not buy SP-30.
Fortunately, everybody can mine today. Sorry for wake up from your dream where you're the only one miner Tongue
I will report all inappropriate messages onwards and it going to delete by the mod's Smiley

Also, I am pleased to announce that I am a new scammer's target Grin
Come to Daddy Cheesy 6 years working in banking security have helped me...just a bit

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/8f5e93d9fe00dcd2e01212135c0c05ee9541696efd2b1cb2d15533d792e64158/analysis/1403094409/

"Oh shit! He is a IT security guy!"

This ^

Paying for todays prices for something you get 2-3 months later is a shitty deal. Wish more people would hold back oh well not my money.

If you aren't interested please keep your opinions to yourself so we can keep this thread clean for people who are actually interested. Thanks.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Another BS delivery date 3+ months away so the vendor can take your money and then mine coins with YOUR hardware until it is barely worth the shipping cost to send to you.

Good job all you sheep clicking the TAKE MY MONEY button.  You are heroes of the fucking crypto world.

This ^

Paying for todays prices for something you get 2-3 months later is a shitty deal. Wish more people would hold back oh well not my money.

Good job all you sheep clicking the TAKE MY MONEY button.  You are heroes of the fucking crypto world.

Yes we know the companies premine with hardware, just like your "brand new car" has more than zero miles on it. Not saying its right, just a fact of life everyone already knows here.

Pages:
Jump to: