Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 - Specs: 6TH/s + 0.46W/GH - page 2. (Read 28468 times)

Activity: 839
Merit: 608
I assume this GP failed. Has anyone heard different?
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
I'm out. I pulled the trigger and went it alone.

QG
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252
Spondoolies-Tech SP30 - Specs: 6TH/s + 0.46W/GH

I'm in for 12 of these, who is your preferred escrow. I will release payment based on delivery date(on time) and above specs matched on my 120v circuits.

Specs were lowered. Check my sig.

Edit: Last reported unit on 110V was reaching 4.1Th/s.

Then I suppose payment would not be released as the product isn't what is advertised.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
OP hasn't been online since July 24th. Pretty safe to say this scam\phishing hole is done.

Maybe Roadstress is getting bored and will step up with another GB???

Yes, please Roadstress get bored. We want another GB
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
OP hasn't been online since July 24th. Pretty safe to say this scam\phishing hole is done.

Maybe Roadstress is getting bored and will step up with another GB???
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

I'm in for 12 of these, who is your preferred escrow. I will release payment based on delivery date(on time) and above specs matched on my 120v circuits.

Specs were lowered. Check my sig.

Edit: Last reported unit on 110V was reaching 4.1Th/s.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

er check the spondoolies forum out...they don't recommend you run these puppies on 120v now that they went from 2500 watts to 3000 watts down
from a 'potential' 6Th to 4.5Th too boot...they say 220v....and 'prefer' you host the beaties

also I guess they up to 10% or more efficient running at 220v vs 120v as a side note

anyway check out the main spondoolies thread for more details

(hey they probably work fine at 120v just trying to be helpful here is all)

Searing
grn
Activity: 357
Merit: 252

Activity: 65
Bulk buy of this group remains as soon as SPTech reopen the sales.

This group buy is kept to until reopen sales with the new specifications according with the oficial published on:

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/blogs/news/14919097-sp30-bring-up-status

bitmadrid,

Are you going to end this GB or do something?
Activity: 84
Kinex - The New Frontier
http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp30-yukon-september-batch-2
$3,895.00

Still waiting on compensation details tho. If it's like anything like the SP10 slow May batch, 5% off you next purchase, I'd like it applied to this GB.

QG
Lucky you, now you will have 2 under performing units. At-least Spondoolies is consistent Cheesy

how slow was the "slow' May batch? 

If they're selling them for $3895, I'd like to see getting (3) from each of my pre-orders for the SP30.  I don't want discounts   Undecided, free hosting (well maybe, that depends on circumstance)  Roll Eyes ... I want free hardware!  Shocked

Activity: 839
Merit: 608
$3,895.00

Still waiting on compensation details tho. If it's like anything like the SP10 slow May batch, 5% off you next purchase, I'd like it applied to this GB.

QG

This seems a bit on the expensive side given new specs. Should be ~3k.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
$3,895.00

QG
Lucky you, now you will have 2 under performing units. At-least Spondoolies is consistent Cheesy
Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
$3,895.00

QG
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I wonder when will come the time for Spondoolies to make their own chip with the usual Israeli high tech quality now
they rely on Chinese!!!
Same problems with Bitmain started promising 500ghs and my S3 barely reach 430 Ghs!!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Well, Spondoolies-Tech has officially announced the production specs of the SP30:

July, August, September batches are 4.5TH/s @ 3000W from the wall
October and later are 5.5TH/s @ 3000W from the wall

Pricing will be adjusted to reflect the change in specs.  No actual pricing numbers have been presented yet, and their website has not been updated with stock/pricing, either.
Ouch. Not good news for those stuck with 15A/120V circuits ... they're limited to 1440W each, continuous load. Trying to get 1500W out of one is asking for trouble. The original SP30 spec called for 2400W, which would have been fine for 2 circuits.
You're exactly right... the new power requirements effectively kill off any chance of running these units residentially in the US unless you've had electrical work done.  I imagine the new power requirements will also impact hosting costs as well.  All in all pretty disappointing news from the guys at SP-Tech... losing 1.5TH/s and costing 500-600W more in power.  The numbers are still pretty good in terms of efficiency, but just nowhere near what was advertised/promised/sold.  I know the SP-Tech guys have promised compensation to those who ordered, so kudos to them for at least making an effort.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Well, Spondoolies-Tech has officially announced the production specs of the SP30:

Pricing will be adjusted to reflect the change in specs.  No actual pricing numbers have been presented yet, and their website has not been updated with stock/pricing, either.
Ouch. Not good news for those stuck with 15A/120V circuits ... they're limited to 1440W each, continuous load. Trying to get 1500W out of one is asking for trouble. The original SP30 spec called for 2400W, which would have been fine for 2 circuits.

Pricing should be competitive to the Bitmain S3.

Taking big chances in a WAR ZONE....
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

Pricing will be adjusted to reflect the change in specs.  No actual pricing numbers have been presented yet, and their website has not been updated with stock/pricing, either.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Bulk buy of this group remains as soon as SPTech reopen the sales.

This group buy is kept to until reopen sales with the new specifications according with the oficial published on:

http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/blogs/news/14919097-sp30-bring-up-status

let me translate what this blog actually says:

"like always once we have your bitcoin for upstart costs and you have financed our product manufacturing we like to use the machines to mine what little profitability is left in them before we ship it to you....sincerely sp-tech"
Pages:
Jump to: