Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][Bounty][Presale] OREN Platform - Evolution of Online Gaming - page 10. (Read 12666 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
hello dev, in the spreadsheets for Twitter & Facebook there are show that Fake Flower & Friends what does means??? my flower & Friends are real!!

You have 2k of followers/friends on both Twitter and Facebook, but most of your post received zero like after a week, which is not reasonable.

if you do not check on twitteraudit, how can you make such a decision, why not the same as other bounty

This decision was made due to high number of accounts with mostly fake followers, which failed to bring people/investor to visit our presale, there is no way these bounty hunters can get paid but didn't actually helped our presale, we only reward those who are whole-heartedly supporting OREN.
If that's the case, so do we have to stop promoting this now?
In my opinion, we can't also assure that those who liked the posts and tweets have really invested in the project. Moreover, maybe, there are some investors that have read our pots and tweets and invested in the project but didn't bother to like our post or tweets. That's not impossible to happen. How would you handle it?

I know that might happens, but I have received instruction to exclude any possible social media accounts with fake followers/friends.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
hello dev, in the spreadsheets for Twitter & Facebook there are show that Fake Flower & Friends what does means??? my flower & Friends are real!!

You have 2k of followers/friends on both Twitter and Facebook, but most of your post received zero like after a week, which is not reasonable.

if you do not check on twitteraudit, how can you make such a decision, why not the same as other bounty

This decision was made due to high number of accounts with mostly fake followers, which failed to bring people/investor to visit our presale, there is no way these bounty hunters can get paid but didn't actually helped our presale, we only reward those who are whole-heartedly supporting OREN.
If that's the case, so do we have to stop promoting this now?
In my opinion, we can't also assure that those who liked the posts and tweets have really invested in the project. Moreover, maybe, there are some investors that have read our pots and tweets and invested in the project but didn't bother to like our post or tweets. That's not impossible to happen. How would you handle it?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
Joined Twitter and Telegram Campaign. Good lick with your project.

As a gaming fan, I see that this coin has lot of potential in moving up in future. I would have definitely buy few coins if I had enough money with me.

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Merit: 250
i would also like to join this last few days of this campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Have some problem...
In tweeter Spreadsheet (#281) I have green line, but FAKE FOLLOWERS status Smiley) I am accepted or not?
On https://www.twitteraudit.com/greencoi I have 93%, in your Rule 80%. What's wrong? ))

And why in Telegram Spreadsheet (#163) I have red line and without any comment? Smiley
Activity: 182
Haha.. Mine as well. Do you know that my private facebook from 2009 already i use it. How you know my friends are fakes? lol. you are funny. I bet you some magic machine who can know whos fakes or not. i think you are a faker. atleast mine are real. haha. You should learn more buddy to be bounty manager.
LOL .. what a joke !!! fake followers? do you know what are you writing? Your rule says: Score on Twitteraudit.com 80% and above. I have 99% and you write "FAKE FOLLOWERS". Wake up man.
Activity: 630
Haha.. Mine as well. Do you know that my private facebook from 2009 already i use it. How you know my friends are fakes? lol. you are funny. I bet you some magic machine who can know whos fakes or not. i think you are a faker. atleast mine are real. haha. You should learn more buddy to be bounty manager.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: