Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][Bounty][Presale] OREN Platform - Evolution of Online Gaming - page 6. (Read 12666 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 102
ANNOUNCEMENT

Since the end of presale is near, and so the same for this social media bounty campaign, all participants registered themself on or after 27th September 2017 are not able to participate into the campaign. We will not accept any new application after 27th September 2017.

For all current eligible participants, please make sure you have met all requirements below before you are able to claim the bounty.

- Registered and properly recorded on appropriate spreadsheet.
- Followed all latest terms and rules.
- Labeled as "ACCEPTED" on spreadsheet.
- Made weekly report in official bounty campaign thread, or messaged me with your report.
- Stakes are applied on spreadsheet.

All stakes will be updated before the end of presale. If any of you still have any questions, you can ask us in our official Telegram Group.

Thank you.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
I know you.
Update my report. Waiting for spreadsheet updating. Smiley
Thanks for clear job. Hope it will be so further...
 Good luck to you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I understand you, you just do not want to pay for advertising. I consider you to be a scam and delete all my retweets but leave one where I will warn everyone not to invest in you a penny, I will even intersno how many likes and retweets of this post from the so-called "fake faloverov." I also ask you to join my protest action of all comers.
Dear developers, you affirm that if a person is not retweet and does not like my tweet, he is a fake. So, I also look at 1000 tweets a day and I do not even like one, I do not have the syndrome of a 12 year old girl that would be able to keep everything, I just need to read and I think I'm not the only one, we are adults, we care about the information I think you too, not the number of likes. If you behave with us you will get a very negative reputation and can lose a lot of money. Do not believe me? Look at the Reality Clash. I ask you to think better, do not anger the people. Angry

If you think that there are 1000+ of people doing the same thing as you, never like/retweet anything is a logical behaviour, then I will reconsider your application, as long as you can tell me in details why you believe that all your followers do not want to like/retweet any tweet.

I have read what happened at Reality Clash bounty program, their issue was about signature campaign, not social media. From what Lauda said, when a person decide to participate to a campaign, he accept all terms and rules. In OREN bounty campaign, there are terms written since the beginning stating that :

"12. We can exclude anyone from participating in our bounty campaign."
"13. We may adjust the rewards and requirements in the future."

and the new rule:

"If we find any illegal means of obtaining views/audiences/followers etcetera, you will be banned immediately."

Which mean, we have the entire right to accept or exclude anyone, and able to adjust the rewards. When someone participated, he agree to follow all the rules.

The rules are there, if any of you want to make complaint, feel free to do so, do it in our Telegram group or private message me, we will try our best to use the most polite manners when answering all questions. We will never accept those accounts that we think it returns nothing for us.

By the way, Reality Clash's Token Sale ended successfully, I don't think they have lost a lot of money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Dear developers, you affirm that if a person is not retweet and does not like my tweet, he is a fake. So, I also look at 1000 tweets a day and I do not even like one, I do not have the syndrome of a 12 year old girl that would be able to keep everything, I just need to read and I think I'm not the only one, we are adults, we care about the information I think you too, not the number of likes. If you behave with us you will get a very negative reputation and can lose a lot of money. Do not believe me? Look at the Reality Clash. I ask you to think better, do not anger the people. Angry
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

September  23 and 24
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1531417606935978&id=100002032613802
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1532057823538623&id=100002032613802

September   25
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1532878910123181&id=100002032613802

September   27
https://web.facebook.com/kristine.leynes.14/posts/1534297486647990
https://web.facebook.com/kristine.leynes.14/posts/1534297639981308

September   29
https://web.facebook.com/kristine.leynes.14/posts/1536368559774216
https://web.facebook.com/kristine.leynes.14/posts/1536368799774192

September   30
https://web.facebook.com/kristine.leynes.14/posts/1536649706412768
ok.. makes no sense... rude devs and managers in one face.. scam project that made just 22k$ during preICO.. kicking staff with no explanations.. good luck to you.. I hope will never ever see you again

Its good I check the spreadsheet every week if not I'm still doing the tweet/retweet for free.

There are many of the campaigners who still post their reports here without checking the spreadsheet if they are banned or not. more than 80% of us are accepted then removed after 11 days of doing the job.

I hope they others would check their stand in the spreadsheet.

Thank you for helping us calling them out to stop promoting and participating, I have private messaged some of them, but most of them didn't even read my message.

Actually, one of the rule for all participants is to join our Telegram group, because we hope they can engage and interact with the community, while getting to know the latest update/announcement. In fact, I have made many big announcements in the group, and there are many conversation happening regarding the banning issue, so for those who are still posting their report here and not realizing they have been banned, either because they didn't care about the project, or they have ignored every messages in the Telegram group, which ultimately defeated the purpose of our campaign.

This is why I am not forcing them to delete their post, they are not serious about the bounty campaign, they didn't even read what is happening in this thread.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
ok.. makes no sense... rude devs and managers in one face.. scam project that made just 22k$ during preICO.. kicking staff with no explanations.. good luck to you.. I hope will never ever see you again

Its good I check the spreadsheet every week if not I'm still doing the tweet/retweet for free.

There are many of the campaigners who still post their reports here without checking the spreadsheet if they are banned or not. more than 80% of us are accepted then removed after 11 days of doing the job.

I hope they others would check their stand in the spreadsheet.

Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Why do you delete people who do twitter and facebook bounty after few weeks of doing it?

Can you read my answers to the other who asked the same question as yours? If you still don't understand it, kindly start a private conversation with me.

I defiantly can read the answers and I believe as a support/developer you should not be that rude and have some better manners. Good luck to the project, I am out of it! Just nonsense!

Not sure which behaviour of mine showed my rudeness, if you felt offended, I am very sorry about it, and hereby, I deeply apologize.

I have tried my best to explain everything to everyone, trying to clear their confusions, and some of them simply too stuborn or not understanding it at all, and I have gave up to entertain them, which might seems like I am not serious about it.

Sorry for that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Why do you delete people who do twitter and facebook bounty after few weeks of doing it?

Can you read my answers to the other who asked the same question as yours? If you still don't understand it, kindly start a private conversation with me.

I defiantly can read the answers and I believe as a support/developer you should not be that rude and have some better manners. Good luck to the project, I am out of it! Just nonsense!

Activity: 756
Merit: 259
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
I know you.
Hello! I have updated my report. With spreadsheets seems to be all good. 30th Sep is very soon, hope youre soft cup will be gathered!
Good luck! Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
im so sorry dev, in spreadsheets im didnt joint to telegramm, but i cant

Pages:
Jump to: