Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 18. (Read 15334 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Hello deve, I have been wearing this signature since last week when you guys started. Do you know I forgot to fill the form. When I checked the list today I didn't see my name. I was shocked. I now have to register again. Do you think anything can be done for me?

Hello, now I see U on spreadsheets, do u mean, that u wear signature bbcode for one week?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b
Hello deve, I have been wearing this signature since last week when you guys started. Do you know I forgot to fill the form. When I checked the list today I didn't see my name. I was shocked. I now have to register again. Do you think anything can be done for me?
I joined the signature campaign, looking forward for the success of this project. Cheesy

CHEERS!
hi dev, nice and interseting project.
joined signature campaign and telegram.
Greatly hope approved  Grin
Pardon me for previous post not using signature, this is my first proposal for joining airdrop i thought registration should be approved first to join signature campaign.

Accepted  Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Greatly hope approved  Grin
Pardon me for previous post not using signature, this is my first proposal for joining airdrop i thought registration should be approved first to join signature campaign.
Activity: 336
I joined the signature campaign, looking forward for the success of this project. Cheesy

CHEERS!
it looks like this farming project is very interesting and I am very interested to follow your project with sosmed fb campaign and twitter, good luck and smooth

Thanks, you too
Activity: 532
it looks like this farming project is very interesting and I am very interested to follow your project with sosmed fb campaign and twitter, good luck and smooth
Activity: 66
Greatly hope approved  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
join to faceebook, twitter and telegram bounty.

good luck

Thank U for participation!
Activity: 518
join to faceebook, twitter and telegram bounty.

good luck
Pages:
Jump to: