Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 22. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
hi manager ,,,i intresting to join blog campaign,,,but why i cant find spreadsheet,,thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
We can help with launch own ICO or promote your project with our services ico-launcher.com
Don't spam in Bounty Thread, u can post it in ANN Thread or Telegram
Good afternoon!
  I look at the previous message and see a report on the work done.  But in conditions BOUNTY it is not written, that it is necessary to do reports.  To make a report or not?

Hello, You don't need to post reports here, as I think for someone it's more convenient  Smiley
Dutch website translation is available for you Tactic: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnHkCLolBpsQie5-V_S4mV_BXLFCzw

Thank u whoeier, But u didn't have to translate the website, we think what languages we will need!
Anyway I add u stakes

Hi Tactic,

We discussed it on telegram before I started the translation Wink I just posted it here for registration purposes but already had sent you the papers also on Telegram (in the bounty channel).
But its ok, ty for the stakes Cheesy

I'll be waiting if the WP is required in my language.

Yees, now I see Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Good afternoon!
  I look at the previous message and see a report on the work done.  But in conditions BOUNTY it is not written, that it is necessary to do reports.  To make a report or not?
Activity: 252
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
We can help with launch own ICO or promote your project with our services ico-launcher.com
Activity: 392
This is really great idea. having a blockchain technology in agriculture. i'm all with this project i join facebook, twitter and telegram. Goodluck dev
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
How many stakes are there total?

The amount of stakes gets detemined by the number of bounty participants and their ranks. a full member for example gets 50 stakes a week, lower members get 20, ...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
How many stakes are there total?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Hi!Is it okay that I answered no in the avatar on the form for signature campaign registration?I read that Jr.member and members are not required.And I did not understand what avatar means

your avatar is the picture of the project logo, but indeed it wasn't obligated for members and jr members.
Activity: 363
Joined the twitter and signature campaign!
Activity: 363
Hi!Is it okay that I answered no in the avatar on the form for signature campaign registration?I read that Jr.member and members are not required.And I did not understand what avatar means
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Very nice! Joined twitter bounty compaign
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Dutch website translation is available for you Tactic: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnHkCLolBpsQie5-V_S4mV_BXLFCzw

Thank u whoeier, But u didn't have to translate the website, we think what languages we will need!
Anyway I add u stakes

Hi Tactic,

We discussed it on telegram before I started the translation Wink I just posted it here for registration purposes but already had sent you the papers also on Telegram (in the bounty channel).
But its ok, ty for the stakes Cheesy

I'll be waiting if the WP is required in my language.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Zdrastvujte, ser. This campaign is rather unusual in that it does not issue tokens in the course of it, and its participation is paid for by the etherium. I would like to know how much of the etherium is allocated to the signature campaign. Thank you.
I join the question. Paying etherium is better only by bitcoin, but what amounts etherium are allocated to the company?

2% of the crowdsale
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Zdrastvujte, ser. This campaign is rather unusual in that it does not issue tokens in the course of it, and its participation is paid for by the etherium. I would like to know how much of the etherium is allocated to the signature campaign. Thank you.
I join the question. Paying etherium is better only by bitcoin, but what amounts etherium are allocated to the company?
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Pages:
Jump to: