Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 24. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Do you have problems with the authorities if you accept crypto currency? Law is not ready yet, I know.

The company that is receiving and holding the crypto assets, is located in Liechtenstein. This will be the company that funds the investment into the Russian company.

Liechtenstein is a very serious jurisdiction.Where can I see the organization's documents?

All documents are posted on our website https://milkcoin.io/en/ =)
Thank you.I looked at very serious documents. Do you have a real business but the company will receive the money in Liechtenstein?
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
Hello,

I reserving Indonesian Translation.

ANN, Bounty and Whitepaper
My Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tPVphV9YJCOE44emgwYW90QXc/view

Eth Address: 0x1c2daB0bC25205e34C7787ccf5F20B9A20B0B410

I hope you accept.  Grin
Activity: 364
join Facebook bounty campaign...
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Activity: 224
Interested to join in you facebook campaign.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
This Project deals with crowdfunding investments in the construction of a commercial dairy farm in the territory of the Voronezh region. The three main stages of the Project are as follows:  Initial Coin Offerings
(ICO),  Construction and Reconstruction,Purchase of machinery and equipment , Production, Buyback.

Above facts bring here me  Joined with facebook and twitter campaign thanks
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Great project i'll support this!
Activity: 392
Money Token
Nice project. Very attractive name which caught our attentions. The concept is unique but i think very useful and very effective especially to the agricultural business.
Activity: 644
Iam join signature campaign
nice project,, joined facebook and telegram bounty Wink

Thank u for participation!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
nice project,, joined facebook and telegram bounty Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Dear Dev´s,

att. translations:

I just applied for the German translation as I like your project (and the ETH-payment, of course Wink ) but after I saw, Kryptowolf512 did already apply, so I assume he will do all the required translations.

Otherwise (if you need me for any of the jobs) you dev´s (or Kryptowolf) may contact me via PM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

att. Twitter:

you only accept users with 3 month old Twitter-accounts as it seems?

I do have an 2 1/2 months old account with 770 followers - please let me know in thread or via PM in case you accept this for supporting your project, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards
Scheede.

Sent u PM

Many thanks for your fast action.
Activity: 280
joined on the twitter bounty campaign..
I am sure it will be successful and will reach the target..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Do you have problems with the authorities if you accept crypto currency? Law is not ready yet, I know.

The company that is receiving and holding the crypto assets, is located in Liechtenstein. This will be the company that funds the investment into the Russian company.

Liechtenstein is a very serious jurisdiction.Where can I see the organization's documents?

All documents are posted on our website https://milkcoin.io/en/ =)

One of the most extensive reads I've had for a long time, but its giving an excellent view on the case: https://milkcoin.io/docs/Business-plan-EN.pdf
Dear Dev´s,

att. translations:

I just applied for the German translation as I like your project (and the ETH-payment, of course Wink ) but after I saw, Kryptowolf512 did already apply, so I assume he will do all the required translations.

Otherwise (if you need me for any of the jobs) you dev´s (or Kryptowolf) may contact me via PM.

att. Twitter:

I do have an 2 1/2 months old account with 770 followers - please let me know in thread or via PM in case you accept this for supporting your project, too.

Best regards
Scheede.

Sent u PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Dear Dev´s,

att. translations:

att. Twitter:

Best regards
Scheede.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
just join the facebook campaign. this is a very interesting project where direct payments through eth..
good luck for your project!
Activity: 516
Pages:
Jump to: