Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][ICO] MilkCoin [MLCN] - 💲 we will pay BOUNTY in ETH! [No tokens] 💲 - page 23. (Read 15353 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
so sad i cannot serve to masters here, my heart is in #deeponion and i cannot violate the rules.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 105
Dutch website translation is available for you Tactic: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnHkCLolBpsQie5-V_S4mV_BXLFCzw

Thank u whoeier, But u didn't have to translate the website, we think what languages we will need!
Anyway I add u stakes
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
paid directly Ethakeum, different from bounrty progarm in other projects. and very profitable because if the pake Ethereum the price is clear. ,,, I hope this ico project sales will run well
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Looks very bizarre and possibly fun.
Will read  little but more about this and possibly join the social bounty.

Wouldn't say bizzare, but sure as hell a different take on the use of an ICO and blockchain then most other company's currently have.
If you have the time, read up on the businessplan, it give a very good view on how and why
I filled the form for translation into Romanian. Will you contact me guys if I am picked or what's the procedure?
Yes, we will contact u if we accepte u  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
Looks very bizarre and possibly fun.
Will read  little but more about this and possibly join the social bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I filled the form for translation into Romanian. Will you contact me guys if I am picked or what's the procedure?
Week for company signatures from Monday to Sunday? What is the total duration of the company?

Checkday on Thursday
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Week for company signatures from Monday to Sunday? What is the total duration of the company?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I joined to the facebook campaign. Thank you!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I joined to the twitter campaign. Thank you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Do you have problems with the authorities if you accept crypto currency? Law is not ready yet, I know.

The company that is receiving and holding the crypto assets, is located in Liechtenstein. This will be the company that funds the investment into the Russian company.

Liechtenstein is a very serious jurisdiction.Where can I see the organization's documents?

All documents are posted on our website https://milkcoin.io/en/ =)
Thank you.I looked at very serious documents. Do you have a real business but the company will receive the money in Liechtenstein?

Our Enterprise is situated in Voronezh, Russia. But the ICO is initiated by the company based in Europe to protect our backers investments (Russia has no laws controlling crypto, that is why it is dangerous to use the Russian company for converting from Eth/Btc to fiat)
Pages:
Jump to: